Walker: New deputy to handle some of his duties

Nov 15, 2012 Full story: WLOX-TV Biloxi 10

Mississippi Department of Marine Resources executive director Bill Walker says new deputy director Danny Guice will take over some of his responsibilities as Walker prepares to retire.

Full Story
Stanley

Ocean Springs, MS

#1 Nov 22, 2012
Could someone please tell me why all of the posts are being erased or removed from the internet concerning this issue?
gulf

Moss Point, MS

#2 Nov 22, 2012
They might be moved to another forum. The DMR thread is still alive apparently, just moved off the Biloxi thing. Somebody may have threatened the topix company with a suit -- who knows.
Must be nervous

Ocean Springs, MS

#3 Nov 23, 2012
What has been removed?I have seen too many people commenting on the DMR realestate scam for it to be removed. And if so just start another post on the same subject.No matter how much certain people want this to go away it will not if we,the people,do not let it.
gulf

Moss Point, MS

#4 Nov 25, 2012
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/biloxi-ms/TB2...

Here it is. I wonder why its not showing up.
gulf

Moss Point, MS

#6 Nov 27, 2012
Roberta Sparrow wrote:
Woo woo, they can't hide the truth. Wait until what everyone knows about DMR, David Harris, and the MILLIONS of dollars they spent on Harris' boats, including the California and the Topaz. The money used to perform upkeep and rental on the boats was stolen from money that should have gone to the state. Let's hope the auditors are smart enough to find it. Meanwhile in Ocean Springs, Connie is still in bed with the Harrises and their bogus charity, YADA. Look it up on the Secretary of State's website, y'all, it's 45% to the Harris family and 55% to charity and I bet that's also a lie. It's like the worst charity on there by the numbers. But the city let him use the armory for free and just donated him a Katrina cottage, and that ain't all, think of the land the new and waaaay far away on wetlands high school is. Please, Mr. Auditor, take a look at this and all the Moran-Harris ties. We all know about the YMCA ripoff donor boat program, now is the time to find out the facts.
This Mr. Harris you speak of -- is this the guy that's some kind of big lawyer & also a county judge or something like that? If so I think I know that man. Didn't know about the boats either. Or the free cottage. This sounds like a crooked good old boys deal though.
Fort Bayou Girl

Gulfport, MS

#7 Nov 29, 2012
gulf wrote:
<quoted text>
This Mr. Harris you speak of -- is this the guy that's some kind of big lawyer & also a county judge or something like that? If so I think I know that man. Didn't know about the boats either. Or the free cottage. This sounds like a crooked good old boys deal though.
No, you are mistaken, it is not the same man. Neil Harris is the Judge. You must not know David Harris the millionaire.
Must be nervous

Ocean Springs, MS

#8 Nov 29, 2012
David Harris used to be a millionaire.Thanks to the hard working taxpayers who did not get any benifit from the CIAP money he is now a multi- millionaire.But if people dfemand it this will be investigated and the truth will be found.
Stanley

Ocean Springs, MS

#9 Nov 29, 2012
It is not only Harris folks....it is all of Walker's buddies and cronies. Including, but not limited to:
Paul Byrd and his son Colin Byrd have been on the contractual payroll to the tune of $98K and $50+K; the Denyers (Alderman and daughter) are both on the payroll; the Perets from over LA way (husband and wife) are both on the payroll; Billy Hewes' brother-in-law and wife (Joe and Connie Zeigler) both on the payroll to the tune of $90K and $50+; useless friends of friends and good ole boys; women who receive money for favors, you name it....they are doing it! They think they are invisible and above the law! They think they are God-like!?!? I hope they are paired up in cells together so that they can fight over who is going to make up the beds....what trash....and they talk about welfare? This is way worse....they draw the attention to the people on welfare while they rob us of so much more money via corporate welfare and the suck-buddie system.
gulf

Moss Point, MS

#10 Nov 29, 2012
Fort Bayou Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are mistaken, it is not the same man. Neil Harris is the Judge. You must not know David Harris the millionaire.
Ok thanks for clearing it up. You are correct, I know Mr. NEIL Harris. I met him @ my church over a decade ago. A nice enough man. Don't know him personally though.

This other guy sounds like a politically connected scumbag though.
gulf

Moss Point, MS

#11 Nov 29, 2012
Stanley wrote:
It is not only Harris folks....it is all of Walker's buddies and cronies. Including, but not limited to:
Paul Byrd and his son Colin Byrd have been on the contractual payroll to the tune of $98K and $50+K; the Denyers (Alderman and daughter) are both on the payroll; the Perets from over LA way (husband and wife) are both on the payroll; Billy Hewes' brother-in-law and wife (Joe and Connie Zeigler) both on the payroll to the tune of $90K and $50+; useless friends of friends and good ole boys; women who receive money for favors, you name it....they are doing it! They think they are invisible and above the law! They think they are God-like!?!? I hope they are paired up in cells together so that they can fight over who is going to make up the beds....what trash....and they talk about welfare? This is way worse....they draw the attention to the people on welfare while they rob us of so much more money via corporate welfare and the suck-buddie system.
I vaguely know Mr./Alderman Denyer. Don't know any of the other ppl involved. Women 'who receive money for favors...'-- you mean as in hookers? lolol

Anyway -- I agree. I hope the Feds come in & clean up this slop. The state authorities seem paralyzed to do anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gautier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Small employee raises included in Ocean Springs... 20 hr gulf 5
Columbus charter school tells state board it wi... Sun Kelly 1
Representative asks Moss Point schools to join ... Sun Kelly 1
Slidell Police detective passes away after Sund... Sun Kelly 1
Recently chosen Moss Point police chief, Calvin... Sun Kelly 1
Sinkhole in one coast neighborhood finally fixed Sun Kelly 1
Moss Point Dealing With Isaac Flooding (Aug '12) Sun Kelly 2
•••
•••
•••

Gautier Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Gautier People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Gautier News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Gautier
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••