CNN's Nancy Grace to help county recover

CNN's Nancy Grace to help county recover

There are 2 comments on the The Mississippi Press story from Nov 1, 2006, titled CNN's Nancy Grace to help county recover. In it, The Mississippi Press reports that:

Wearing a baseball hat, casual clothes and no makeup, the host of one of CNN's most popular prime time shows didn't appear ready for TV when she visited this city.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Mississippi Press.

judia mcLaurin

Houston, TX

#1 Nov 3, 2006
Dear Mrs.Nancy Grace,
Do
you go to Ocean Springs,Ms. and help elderly people.I, know a lady who had major damage too her home but did't have no kind of HELP. You can reach her at or 6900 Rose Farm Road Ocean Springs,Ms. Please let her know that you are calling in refence to rebuilding.My name is Lora Payton-Triplett.
Barbara B

United States

#2 Nov 3, 2006
Dear Nancy, Do you have a CNN wardrobe allowance? Your style is professional, smart and sexy. http://tinyurl.com/y7oxxg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gautier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ocean Springs ranked among state's best places ... 3 hr Waveland Resident 1
Jackson CO Justice Court Judge District 4 Sat Godzilla 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Ocean Springs, MS (Aug '10) Fri Fed up 74
Jackson County School District Superintendent Fri JCSD Employee 16
Chevron Job Info (Mar '11) Jul 2 Chad 443
News Attorney Billy Guice gets on bad side of both S... Jun 30 Godzilla 1
News D'Iberville man arrested after stealing Jackson... Jun 27 DibervilleMom 1
More from around the web

Gautier People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Gautier Mortgages