Suspects in George County slaying of Joshua Gautier automatically denied bail

Apr 1, 2013 Full story: The Mississippi Press 33

The three suspects charged with capital murder in the death of 23-year-old George County resident Joshua Gautier were automatically denied bail by George County Judge Jesse Underwood when they made their initial appearance in court this morning.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#22 Apr 16, 2013
_N0_N33D_T0_T33L_ wrote:
Fat bald one?
FYI
At some point during/after his arrest, questions were asked of the girlfriend/wife, "Where is Donovan's body?". The property he lived on was searched at that time from the air and the ground.
liljstacka

United States

#23 Apr 16, 2013
Sure right watchful eye
Moody

Mobile, AL

#24 Apr 18, 2013
Rip cock u r missed the funeral was so big they was ppl standing outside Bruh u had chicks crying for ya I know u was looking down with a grin for the three who did it ya better hope them ppl don't let ya out cuz u got a death warrant out here that go for ya kids to

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#25 Apr 18, 2013
Moody wrote:
Rip cock u r missed the funeral was so big they was ppl standing outside Bruh u had chicks crying for ya I know u was looking down with a grin for the three who did it ya better hope them ppl don't let ya out cuz u got a death warrant out here that go for ya kids to
Not good to make internet threats! Just because you are posting here doesnt mean your not known! Im not for the 3 who did this just letting you know
curious

Brandon, MS

#26 Apr 19, 2013
Moody wrote:
curious why does the kids of ones accused need be harmed for what their parents are acussed of....sounds stupid threatening little kids..hope u feel like big person..

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#27 Apr 19, 2013
Moody wrote:
Threatening children shows what a coward you really are, How extremely ignorant of you, I strongly suggest you google cyber bullying laws.
babygurl

United States

#28 Apr 25, 2013
They are going to let one of the guys out and that's Korey on hear say...
JustSaying

Meadville, MS

#29 May 1, 2013
babygurl wrote:
They are going to let one of the guys out and that's Korey on hear say...
What is supposed to be the reason for letting him go? Is he innocent?
babygurl

United States

#30 May 6, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>What is supposed to be the reason for letting him go? Is he innocent?
As far as every one I know we know he is innocent the bitch he used to be with is trying her best to find every possible reason she can to have him locked up Korey is a damn good guy really he is, he has had his ups and downs but who hasn't... I don't believe he had any part in this as for the other two yes... Korey was not even there when it all went down he happened to show up after the fact... Don't get me wrong all this should not have happened but why hold someone in jail if they was not in on it... I do believe they need to let him out and they need to get the bitch that lied on him... I for one knows Korey would not do.something like this... I have known him for a long as time we stayed around each other.. He has children why would he... Come on people those people that have np life are idiots and will do anything... Korey had a life people need to leave him alone....
auntie

Petal, MS

#31 May 6, 2013
Moody wrote:
you need to repent to GOD because he said revenge is his and you need to see a psychologist for help because if we bear the sins of the fathers you would be in trouble and you are not mafia are you.
babygurl

United States

#32 May 7, 2013
auntie wrote:
<quoted text>you need to repent to GOD because he said revenge is his and you need to see a psychologist for help because if we bear the sins of the fathers you would be in trouble and you are not mafia are you.
why put someones children on here I mean come on really they are not the ones who have done it and as far as I am concerned the child that Korey has is just a baby come on now that goes to show you are ignorant to take the lives of an innocent child that's just plan stupid if you ask me and all you people are gonna do is get yourselves put behind bars as well... Not to be mean but killing someone else isn't going to bring Josh back I know Josh was a wonderful man a great friend but come on now God sees every thing that goes on and he will punish those who do wrong...
auntie

Hattiesburg, MS

#33 May 9, 2013
babygurl wrote:
<quoted text> why put someones children on here I mean come on really they are not the ones who have done it and as far as I am concerned the child that Korey has is just a baby come on now that goes to show you are ignorant to take the lives of an innocent child that's just plan stupid if you ask me and all you people are gonna do is get yourselves put behind bars as well... Not to be mean but killing someone else isn't going to bring Josh back I know Josh was a wonderful man a great friend but come on now God sees every thing that goes on and he will punish those who do wrong...
yes you are right I believe your comment was to moody not me because I agree with you

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

George County, MS. USA

#34 May 9, 2013
One thing for sure. Execution means that guy will not kill again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gautier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you approve of Steven Palazzo as Representat... (May '12) Tue Orville 43
fast and reliable pain n anxiety meds Dec 14 helping oceansprings 1
Air Conditioning Dec 10 Zach 6
sinnging river hostage situation Dec 10 Gave them a raise 2
Singing River Health employees ask for Jackson ... Dec 9 Godzilla 4
Scott Walker asks for 120 day delay before repo... Dec 4 Godzilla 15
Review: 777 Spa (Mar '10) Dec 3 Adam 55
Gautier Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web