Suspects in George County slaying of Joshua Gautier automatically denied bail

Apr 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Mississippi Press

The three suspects charged with capital murder in the death of 23-year-old George County resident Joshua Gautier were automatically denied bail by George County Judge Jesse Underwood when they made their initial appearance in court this morning.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

This will be a long drawn out mess, but if these 3 are guilty, I hope they get death. It seems they have been nothing but a problem for awhile. How sad there were really four lives lost.
Fish stick

Brandon, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

cipsaw wrote:
This will be a long drawn out mess, but if these 3 are guilty, I hope they get death. It seems they have been nothing but a problem for awhile. How sad there were really four lives lost.
. I think 2 of them have done been to prison so if they are guilty they sure don't need another chance to hurt or take the life of any one else. Isn't Capitol murder punishable with the death penalty?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Fat bald one?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Capital murder is the death penalty - I doubt all three did the shooting, but there is no excuse for hanging out with criminals to begin with.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

How did this young man die? I have not heard any information on cause of death. Seems young people are much quicker to take an innocent life than I can ever remember. I saw where that freak that killed the people in Aurora was willing to plead guilty for life in prison, so that implies to me he does not want the hand of death tapping on his shoulder, like he did to the innocents that he killed and wounded.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

just -woderin wrote:
How did this young man die? I have not heard any information on cause of death. Seems young people are much quicker to take an innocent life than I can ever remember. I saw where that freak that killed the people in Aurora was willing to plead guilty for life in prison, so that implies to me he does not want the hand of death tapping on his shoulder, like he did to the innocents that he killed and wounded.
The news article attached to this post says gunshot. We are certainly not use to things like this around here.
Stupid is as stupid dies

Brandon, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

cipsaw wrote:
<quoted text>
The news article attached to this post says gunshot. We are certainly not use to things like this around here.
. Did anyone hear that he was killed somewhere else & dumped there? Was that in a release by S Pietce

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

I think I did hear something about he may have been killed somewhere else and moved to this spot. I hope they keep the public as informed as possible. I know some things can't be released, but some things can be passed on to the public.
liljstacka

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

I believe some of y'all know a little more than what you're saying.... The Fat bald one levi a coward as well as his fat girlfriend.... they all are garbage for doin cock like that...... that was cowardly and messed up.... RIP C OCK... I LOVE U
babygurl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Levi deserves to be in jail as well as Korey I know the both of them and they are nothing but trouble I have no clue who the other is but he deserves it as well... Josh was a great guy and a great friend... Korey dated my cousin and literally beat on her and nothing was done about it so I am glad he is in jail. I have never liked Levi so I am glad he is as well...
Watchful Eye

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

hopefully they catch a shank or two in jail
Meg

Philadelphia, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Boys gone get ther time it gon b the rail down way of come round
LottyDotty

Kountze, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Sad stuff. its rough out t.here these days
Judgement

Braxton, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

You know all of you are so quick to freaking judge people but seriously you are just hypocrites. Who are you guys to judge anyone? God is in charge of all not you. Rather the guys did it or not, shame on all of you for being judgmental. I really hate it for everyone involved in this situation. There again talk is cheap in a small redneck town.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Judgement wrote:
You know all of you are so quick to freaking judge people but seriously you are just hypocrites. Who are you guys to judge anyone? God is in charge of all not you. Rather the guys did it or not, shame on all of you for being judgmental. I really hate it for everyone involved in this situation. There again talk is cheap in a small redneck town.
You are judging us - no difference

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

George County, MS. USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judgement wrote:

You must not known the truth about judging. God commanded us to judge righteously. And you are making a judgement yourself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Seems some people thinks their opinions are the only ones that matter and everyone else should just be quiet, I guess.

“John 3:16”

Since: Sep 09

George County, MS. USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

just -woderin wrote:
Seems some people thinks their opinions are the only ones that matter and everyone else should just be quiet, I guess.
Yeah, happens all the time on here.
anonymous truth

Madison, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judgement wrote:
And you call YOURSELF. "Judgment" ... real smart to think you could honestly "judge" as God will judge us.

Josh and his family were like my family too. No one should lose there life so young and especially not like that. He was a good friend and a great brother. Never bothered anyone and was always around when u needed a helping hand. He was a great person to have around and three punk kids thought otherwise and killed him for what??? Drugs, a girlfriend, said the wrong thing??? I don't believe any of that. I've lived walking distance to Josh and his siblings most of my life.

Rip Josh "cock" Gautier
Watchful Eye

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

McCarty will die in jail

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Jackson County was issued at April 16 at 9:46AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Gautier Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Gautier People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE