Little too

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

been here a few times. always taken care of. don't believe comments about no-condom release. Ain't happening.
Tjj

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

You people are sick. You can go to any bar in town and get a one night stand for free.
Tjj

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

You people are sick. You can go to any bar in town and get it for free.
Tjj

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

hunni228 wrote:
I wonder if they service women..... I would love a happy ending
. I would Servis you for free. We could give each other a erotic massage
Un-Cajun Cracker

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Ha ha! Totally refined, huh? Is that what the kids are calling it these days since the term smooshing died out with the cast of the jersey shore?!?
Night Rider

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

WOW! All I can say is best spa visit ever! At first I was a little skeptical by who answered the door, but once my attendant arrived to my room, I was very happy. Great massage, table shower, and visit to sauna. Then back to room for more massage and a great finish. I will be back.
Bobaholic

Tomball, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Do they do military discounts???
Gulf

Gautier, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Tjj wrote:
You people are sick. You can go to any bar in town and get a one night stand for free.
LOL, yeah right. Can't count the number of times I've bought women drink after drink expecting something & ended up with a "thank you" before she moved on to the next sucker who finished off her tab for her & picked up her drinking bill while she led him along making him think he was gonna get some goodies.

Yea no, hookers are cheaper in the longer run as there's no pregnancy risk or worse, drama. Or worse child support/palimony bullshit.

Jackshacks aren't really for me, I don't really wanna ride some Saigon Special named Ho who's gonna give me something when the rubber breaks. And who knows how many men they've been with? But hey let's be honest here -- what's the crime here?

2 consenting adults, I think it should be perfectly legal. Not my thing but who am I to tell another man how he lives his private life?

If he can get Miss Saigon to give him the Bangcock Special for 49.99 then hey his money, not mine. His crotch, not mine.
Gulf

Gautier, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Night Rider wrote:
WOW! All I can say is best spa visit ever! At first I was a little skeptical by who answered the door, but once my attendant arrived to my room, I was very happy. Great massage, table shower, and visit to sauna. Then back to room for more massage and a great finish. I will be back.
Wow considering the number of men who are admitting to have gone there for the Bangcock Miss Saigon special I think if I do go I'll just stick with the handjob.

Man those broads are probably HIV positive....no telling what 2 bit trucker or crackhead went in there to get him some...
Bobaholic

Tomball, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

LOL!! Have you ever been there before? I want action not BS!!
watchful eye

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

It is where the Hard Rock brings some of it biggest high rollers
Gulf

Gautier, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Bobaholic wrote:
LOL!! Have you ever been there before? I want action not BS!!
To this particular one? No.

I'll avoid it too, I don't want VD....lolol
Drama Squad

Bay Saint Louis, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

I went yesterday and if i could afford to i probably would keep going...beautiful girls and nice as well...great service no rush and yes you have to wear a condom.
Northshore Gentleman

Ponchatoula, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

OS voter wrote:
yuck. and unbelievable our police can do nothing to close these "massage parlors".
OS voter....I am not intending to argue or challenge your opinion. I rather respect your opinion.

Could you please share with us why you think 777 should be shut down? Men go there with money. They get a service which they enjoy. The providers perform the service willingly in return for the money. It appears all parties are in agreement and that it is a simple business arrangement. The customer and the provider both benefit.

I admit it does not fit into some people's concept of morality. Also, it is illegal. That said, I feel it hurts no one.

I welcome your answer.

NG
josh

Belle Chasse, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

The place was very nice and the girl i had today was nothing but perfect and so beautiful
Suckitdry6969

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

hunni228 wrote:
I wonder if they service women..... I would love a happy ending
This can happen
stud142124

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Emily wrote:
I'm a girl. I want to be serviced
i would be glad to service you
azzz

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

?
Jeff

Hammond, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Heard the cops are investigating this place.
stud142124

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Emily wrote:
I'm a girl. I want to be serviced
i like to servic you emily. i'm in ocean springs too. write me back at stud142124@yahoo

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of50
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gautier Discussions

Search the Gautier Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BJ's Cafe: The biscuits are calling you (Mar '11) 18 hr Jimmys Girl 33
Liability issues force owner to close off publi... Thu gulf 10
Connections: Neighbors, relatives and politicia... (Dec '12) Wed Rattler 1699 89
Review: Helicopters And More (Jan '13) Wed Jennifer 8
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Apr 16 JustUs 1,930
Tornado in Gautier? There's no climate change y... Apr 15 No climate change u say 1
Ocean Springs Lumber (Jan '07) Apr 14 Traci 195
•••

Flood Warning for Jackson County was issued at April 18 at 9:48PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Gautier Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Gautier People Search