Victim in fatal shooting identified

Oct 24, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The South Mississippi Sun Herald

Moss Point Police Chief Sheila Smallman had identified the victim in a fatal shooting at the Conoco service station on Thursday night as Hattiesburg resident Michael David Porter.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Rormina R Strickland

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2008

Judged:

My God. They need to hurry up and find these animals. I am just appalled at the behavior of our young people. This poor man was just asking for directions. It could have been anyone of us. The police need to clean that area up which has been a thuggish eye sore to the community even when I was growing up. I am writting this letter from Fayetteville, NC. and I am a Veteran of the Army. I am only 39 years old, and female. Get it together Moss Point. Find these people quick, because if they killed once they will do it again.
never happen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2008

Rormina R Strickland wrote:
My God. They need to hurry up and find these animals. I am just appalled at the behavior of our young people. This poor man was just asking for directions. It could have been anyone of us. The police need to clean that area up which has been a thuggish eye sore to the community even when I was growing up. I am writting this letter from Fayetteville, NC. and I am a Veteran of the Army. I am only 39 years old, and female. Get it together Moss Point. Find these people quick, because if they killed once they will do it again.
that will never happen
it only gets worse
youre better off where you are
moss point police and city government knows about this as well as many other places in moss point yet somehow it is left that way
makes me think they are involved or someone they know is and that is why it is ignored
there is a steady stream of thugs in these areas 24/7 and it has been that way for years and years

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gautier Discussions

Search the Gautier Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Pascagoula senior nails $1M Gates scholarship, ... 6 hr Gulf 4
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) 7 hr Derp 1,935
Ocean Springs' Scott Walker to plead guilty to ... Sun Walker Watch 3
Scott walker Apr 20 Metooo 1
Connections: Neighbors, relatives and politicia... (Dec '12) Apr 20 QueenCobra1699 91
A Special Message to Bill Walker (Sep '13) Apr 20 Walker Watch 259
BJ's Cafe: The biscuits are calling you (Mar '11) Apr 18 Jimmys Girl 33
•••
•••
•••
•••

Gautier Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Gautier People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE