Former jail warden pleads guilty to m...

Former jail warden pleads guilty to manslaughter

There are 1 comment on the The South Mississippi Sun Herald story from Oct 1, 2008, titled Former jail warden pleads guilty to manslaughter. In it, The South Mississippi Sun Herald reports that:

Former Jackson County jail Warden Randy McClendon has pleaded guilty to a reduced charge of manslaughter in connection with the Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The South Mississippi Sun Herald.

Since: Oct 08

United States

#1 Oct 21, 2008
It's a sad day on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. This person who once represented the legal establishment in this area may have gotten the maximum sentence allowed after his plea-bargain but it's the very least that he deserved. My only hope is that he not be allowed out on parole or pardoned by some idiotic governor, like the current republican governor of this state, Haley Barbour, a former lobbyist, until he's served the entire sentence. He is a danger to society and a nefarious example of what law enforcement means in this area. I pray that the family of Angie McClendon can find some solace in his recieving the maximum sentence allowed under the circumstances and that Angie can now rest in peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gautier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alysa carsley Mon Guest 1
Martin Lake Resort??? (Mar '09) Mar 17 tpriddy 71
Is President Trump the best or the worst? Mar 14 eagle feathers 1
News Proposed amendment may force drivers out of the... Mar 13 ThomasA 2
News Del Castle demolition OK'd (Oct '06) Mar 10 Rick 13
News Work on MAEP rewrite goes on quietly by consult... Mar 6 Lies 1
jamie and camryn apt 103 magnolia oaks gautier ... (Nov '13) Feb 28 Shane Falco 9

Gautier Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gautier Mortgages