Moss Point names new police chief

Moss Point names new police chief

There are 72 comments on the The Clarion-Ledger story from Jun 8, 2008, titled Moss Point names new police chief. In it, The Clarion-Ledger reports that:

Moss Point has appointed a 20-year member of the Pascagoula Police Department as its police chief.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Clarion-Ledger.

r u kidding

United States

#21 Sep 3, 2008
i live in moss point and know for a fact that it is the worst place to live on the coast its crime is spilling over into the other cities
they do have campus police cars and if other schools have that im quite sure they do not have the problems moss point does
the reason moss point will never move froward is because it consists of fools like you who deny the truth and sugar coat the facts
i see the problems day in and day out
they do not go away they get wrose
you are a contributig factor to its downfall
moss point IS the worst place to live on the coast
you ARE part of the problem
NO PLACE ON THIS COAST COMPARES HOWEVER GAUTIER IS A CLOSE SECOND
Concerned Citizen

Meridian, ID

#22 Sep 4, 2008
r u kidding wrote:
i live in moss point and know for a fact that it is the worst place to live on the coast its crime is spilling over into the other cities
they do have campus police cars and if other schools have that im quite sure they do not have the problems moss point does
the reason moss point will never move froward is because it consists of fools like you who deny the truth and sugar coat the facts
i see the problems day in and day out
they do not go away they get wrose
you are a contributig factor to its downfall
moss point IS the worst place to live on the coast
you ARE part of the problem
NO PLACE ON THIS COAST COMPARES HOWEVER GAUTIER IS A CLOSE SECOND
Not once did I deny the fact that MP has problems, nor did I call you a fool. But speaking of which, you're the fool & contributing factor if you just observe the problems instead of getting involved like the rest of us & report them. If its the worst place to live, quit being so damn miserable and relocate!!!!!!! Hey stupid, since you don't seem to have much common sense, don't relocate to Gautier (its a second close to Moss Point, remember?). Don't bother responding back, you will make yourself look even more STUPID, you silly fool.
Cambridge Drive

United States

#23 Sep 5, 2008
while Shelia Smallman is trying to keep drugs off of the streets in Moss Point, she needs to come to her rental house in Pascagoula because her tenates are selling drugs out of her place.
fool

United States

#24 Sep 5, 2008
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Not once did I deny the fact that MP has problems, nor did I call you a fool. But speaking of which, you're the fool & contributing factor if you just observe the problems instead of getting involved like the rest of us & report them. If its the worst place to live, quit being so damn miserable and relocate!!!!!!! Hey stupid, since you don't seem to have much common sense, don't relocate to Gautier (its a second close to Moss Point, remember?). Don't bother responding back, you will make yourself look even more STUPID, you silly fool.
you are the one defending the place from hell
therefore you are the fool,fool
but guess im not surprised
you are typical of the moss point mentality
Open mouth insert foot

Meridian, ID

#25 Sep 5, 2008
Cambridge Drive wrote:
while Shelia Smallman is trying to keep drugs off of the streets in Moss Point, she needs to come to her rental house in Pascagoula because her tenates are selling drugs out of her place.
All you smart azz, know it all trouble makers; people who don't even care about Moss Point - do your damn homework, PLEASE. Sheila SMALLMAN and Sheila Jenkins are not the SAME person. You along with all the other folks that don't know what they are talking about, need to speak with Sheila SMALLMAN instead of being negative and/or not even knowing first of all who you are talking about. I apologize to Sheila SMALLMAN on behalf of yo error or is it ignorance. I feel sorry for Chief Smallman because ya'll not gonna let her do her job, and have given her a case of mistaken identity for years. Again I apologize for you.
Not surprised fool

Meridian, ID

#26 Sep 5, 2008
fool wrote:
<quoted text>
you are the one defending the place from hell
therefore you are the fool,fool
but guess im not surprised
you are typical of the moss point mentality
Of course you're not surprised with that lack of mentality you have. You're the idiot living in the "place from hell" and "know for a fact that Moss Point is the worse place to live on the Coast" but won't move, Duh?? I agree with the concerned citizen, if you are sooooo miserable & unhappy, move. Hey Boudreaux, quit making yourself look like an idiot.
fool

United States

#27 Sep 6, 2008
Not surprised fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you're not surprised with that lack of mentality you have. You're the idiot living in the "place from hell" and "know for a fact that Moss Point is the worse place to live on the Coast" but won't move, Duh?? I agree with the concerned citizen, if you are sooooo miserable & unhappy, move. Hey Boudreaux, quit making yourself look like an idiot.
i, unlike you, are working on getting out of here
moving isnt done in the blink of an eye
however, the point was that moss point is and always will be no good because of the way its run unless youre a drug dealer, moss point is a bad place to live and dont even think about raising a family there thats a laugh
you are not too bright obviously because you are living blind to the fact that it is the worst place on the coast. in your dream world, you think it compares to other places which is dead wrong
there is no place on the coast worse and you are not too smart to think otherwise
i am convinced now that you are part of the problem
Pity the fool

Meridian, ID

#28 Sep 6, 2008
fool wrote:
<quoted text>
i, unlike you, are working on getting out of here
moving isnt done in the blink of an eye
however, the point was that moss point is and always will be no good because of the way its run unless youre a drug dealer, moss point is a bad place to live and dont even think about raising a family there thats a laugh
you are not too bright obviously because you are living blind to the fact that it is the worst place on the coast. in your dream world, you think it compares to other places which is dead wrong
there is no place on the coast worse and you are not too smart to think otherwise
i am convinced now that you are part of the problem
Actually you're dead wrong and not too smart. I NEVER denied the fact that MP HAS problems. You idiot, its no secret MP has had major problems for the past several years. You apparently don't know about the drug activity, prostitution, shootings, & burglaries in Jackson County, Biloxi and Gulfport. Again you are part of the problem because you have diarrhea at the mouth - you talk all that noise and don't know whats going on in other areas on the coast. Yes idiot, MP has problems - be a part of the solution or just leave moron (you want a cookie?). Quit spending time on the PC running your mouth about the coast because you obviously haven't been outside the city limits of MP or even read about crime in the other municipalities. You hate MP, vote next time. If you can't do that, work extra hours or get another job,get a life, move on, See ya!!!!!!!!!
Cambridge Drive

United States

#29 Sep 6, 2008
Not surprised fool wrote:
<quoted text>
OF COURSE I KNOW WHO I AM TALKING AOUT BECAUSE I LIVE RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO HER RENTAL HOUSE. YOU JUST GET IN YOUR CAR AND COME TO CAMBRIDGE DR. IN PASCAGOULA AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. YOU DON'T LIVE OVER HERE SO HOW ARE YOU SORRY FOR ME, BE SORRY FOR SHELIA MONEY HUNGRY ASS, FOR NOT CHECKING IN ON HER PROPERTY.
fool

United States

#30 Sep 6, 2008
Pity the fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you're dead wrong and not too smart. I NEVER denied the fact that MP HAS problems. You idiot, its no secret MP has had major problems for the past several years. You apparently don't know about the drug activity, prostitution, shootings, & burglaries in Jackson County, Biloxi and Gulfport. Again you are part of the problem because you have diarrhea at the mouth - you talk all that noise and don't know whats going on in other areas on the coast. Yes idiot, MP has problems - be a part of the solution or just leave moron (you want a cookie?). Quit spending time on the PC running your mouth about the coast because you obviously haven't been outside the city limits of MP or even read about crime in the other municipalities. You hate MP, vote next time. If you can't do that, work extra hours or get another job,get a life, move on, See ya!!!!!!!!!
never said once that other areas didnt have crime, go back and read the posts moron
i said repeatedly, because you obviously cannot read and comprehend, that moss point is the worst and does nothing to change it
now, argue that FOOL
Open mouth insert foot

Meridian, ID

#31 Sep 6, 2008
Cambridge Drive wrote:
<quoted text>
OF COURSE I KNOW WHO I AM TALKING AOUT BECAUSE I LIVE RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO HER RENTAL HOUSE. YOU JUST GET IN YOUR CAR AND COME TO CAMBRIDGE DR. IN PASCAGOULA AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. YOU DON'T LIVE OVER HERE SO HOW ARE YOU SORRY FOR ME, BE SORRY FOR SHELIA MONEY HUNGRY ASS, FOR NOT CHECKING IN ON HER PROPERTY.
Of course you "DON'T" know who you're talking about because the Shelia you are talking about IS NOT the Shelia working in Moss Point. I didn't say I was sorry for you, I said I APOLOGIZE for you, for not realizing that there are two different Shelias and the one you are talking about, does own that house next to you but she DOES NOT work in Moss Point. Again I apologize to Chief Shelia for you because she does not own the house on Cambridge-----the other Shelia does. Do you understand now?????? You are accusing the wrong Shelia. You get in yo car & go to Moss Point Police Dept & ask the Chief does she own that house or are you too trifling????? Let the Chief do her job and you go tell the OTHER, Shelia about the drugs in her house.
Pity the Fool

Meridian, ID

#32 Sep 6, 2008
fool wrote:
<quoted text>
never said once that other areas didnt have crime, go back and read the posts moron
i said repeatedly, because you obviously cannot read and comprehend, that moss point is the worst and does nothing to change it
now, argue that FOOL
Hey IDIOT, you read the post. You're the MORON that keeps saying no place on the coast compares. Bet you won't go to Gaston Point or Turkey Creek in Gulfport, or Division Street in Biloxi. Obviously you can't comprehend and you certainly don't keep up with the news. It is apparent that you love to argue or no one else entertains your stupid, ignorant ass.
Cambridge Drive

United States

#33 Sep 6, 2008
Open mouth insert foot wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you "DON'T" know who you're talking about because the Shelia you are talking about IS NOT the Shelia working in Moss Point. I didn't say I was sorry for you, I said I APOLOGIZE for you, for not realizing that there are two different Shelias and the one you are talking about, does own that house next to you but she DOES NOT work in Moss Point. Again I apologize to Chief Shelia for you because she does not own the house on Cambridge-----the other Shelia does. Do you understand now?????? You are accusing the wrong Shelia. You get in yo car & go to Moss Point Police Dept & ask the Chief does she own that house or are you too trifling????? Let the Chief do her job and you go tell the OTHER, Shelia about the drugs in her house.
you must be her girlfriend cause you really are holding her nuts!!!
Open mouth insert foot

Meridian, ID

#35 Sep 7, 2008
Cambridge Drive wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be her girlfriend cause you really are holding her nuts!!!
You're sick and you must be the girlfriend to even think that, actually you're acting childish & ignorant. I was just letting yo stupid azz know that there really is two different Sheilas. Quit being so ignorant and read. You must be buying drugs next door since you won't make an effort to contact Shelia Jenkins or better yet call Pascagoula Police Dept. Quit holding her nuts and call the police or the Task Force.
Cambridge Dr

Hammond, LA

#36 Sep 8, 2008
<quoted text>
You're sick and you must be the girlfriend to even think that, actually you're acting childish & ignorant. I was just letting yo stupid azz know that there really is two different Sheilas. Quit being so ignorant and read. You must be buying drugs next door since you won't make an effort to contact Shelia Jenkins or better yet call Pascagoula Police Dept. Quit holding her nuts and call the police or the Task Force.
Thanks for the info, do you know Shelia Jenkins telephone number.
Open mouth insert foot

Meridian, ID

#37 Sep 10, 2008
Cambridge Dr wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the info, do you know Shelia Jenkins telephone number.
No sorry I don't but I'm sure if you call Pascagoula Police they will give her the message. Also sorry for the name calling but you were sick and out of line. Hope you get things worked out. If not, ask Pascagoula for the Task Force number. They also have a Special Response Team now.
wake up people

United States

#38 Sep 15, 2008
<quoted text>
No sorry I don't but I'm sure if you call Pascagoula Police they will give her the message. Also sorry for the name calling but you were sick and out of line. Hope you get things worked out. If not, ask Pascagoula for the Task Force number. They also have a Special Response Team now.
moss point is no different even with a new chief
shes done ZERO, there is ZERO change
and it will never change in that hell hole
its still a CRACK TOWN and forever will be
get over it and face the facts
Cambridge Drive

United States

#39 Sep 16, 2008
wake up people wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the info, i am just tired of my street being used as a drug place and someone told me it was Mrs. Jenkins. I apologized for scandalizing her name.
Are you sleep

Meridian, ID

#40 Sep 16, 2008
wake up people wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok crack in the City of Moss Point, but are you saying no other city has a crack problem??? To say that she has done Zero is a bit much. There are not only more officers on the street but calls are being answered. She even returned my phone call in reference to a complaint against one of her officers which is a first. I have called in the past and even went down there but the previous Chiefs would not come out to see you or return a phone call. This mess in Moss Point didn't happen overnight and I don't think that she can change things overnight. Let's give her a chance. If she doesn't work out, let's get someone else. It certainly can't hurt, she's number what (four), in the past four or five years!!!!
No Problem

Meridian, ID

#41 Sep 16, 2008
Cambridge Drive wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the info, i am just tired of my street being used as a drug place and someone told me it was Mrs. Jenkins. I apologized for scandalizing her name.
No problem, I hope you get some assistance. I can understand because my mother & her neighbors have been having that same problem on their street & Chief Smallman sent the Task Force out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gautier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arrested for thanking a cop Mon BaBaBlackSheep 2
News Trial postponed again (Jan '06) Dec 6 riley 81
News Blake Edward Anderson Nov 27 Walsh 2
News Jackson Co. supervisors hand out thousands in d... Nov 24 shockedtheirobliv... 1
News Adult sex dating in picayune mississippi (Sep '08) Nov 13 Johanshsy74 5
Is Karen Nelson a good reporter? (Oct '14) Nov '17 Rbakes 34
Ocean Springs Music Forum (Feb '13) Nov '17 Musikologist 12

Gautier Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gautier Mortgages