Gautier City Council
Posted in the Gautier Forum
#1 Jun 20, 2007
I was at last night's Gautier City Council meeting and have a few thoughts:
1. I can't wait for this month to end because that means Christy Wheeler will be gone. She should have never been hired in the first place. The last council should have held a wider search, brought in several of the best applicants and picked one with experience in city government. And that's what this current council needs to do.
2. I like Pete Pope, but he needs to stop snapping at people for clapping during the meetings.
3. By the way, what's up with the policemen posted at each of the doors? Are they there to make sure people don't wear hats? I saw one officer telling a couple of guys to take off their hats. Since when did hats become illegal? They should be out in the community telling the thugs to pull up their pants. By the way, I'm wearing a hat right now.
4. Jeff Wilkinson (Gautier's Rodney King)- "Can't we all just get along?"
5. Use your microphones. The people who elected you should be able to hear you.
Add your comments below
|Suit: Mississippi flag's rebel symbol 'racially...||Sat||Smack||60|
|Shelby armstrong||Apr 21||Your nasty||1|
|Do Not Move to Bartlett Bayou Apartments (May '10)||Apr '18||Miss judy||18|
|Bunnys store||Apr '18||Arky||1|
|Adult sex dating in picayune mississippi (Sep '08)||Mar '18||jean||8|
|Blake Edward Anderson||Jan '18||blakes sister||3|
|Tina cumbie (Sep '17)||Oct '17||ldc||3|
Find what you want!
Search Gautier Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC