Ocean Springs alderman James Hagan to file suit against Jackson County Sheriff's Department

Jan 18, 2013 Full story: The Mississippi Press

Jackson County officials received notice Friday that Ocean Springs alderman James Hagan will file suit against both the county and the Jackson County Sheriff's Department for false arrest and malicious prosecution, among other allegations.

Read more
Livin free

Ocean Springs, MS

#1 Jan 23, 2013
About damn time don't you think?
answers please

Ocean Springs, MS

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Sometimes it is best to just move on.This is one of those times.I would not put my family through it.
Gulf

Moss Point, MS

#3 Jan 25, 2013
I dunno the specifics of this case or others but from what I read in papers & from what acquaintances tell me this was "a long time coming."

And yea, time to move I guess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gautier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No; Karen Nelson is a TERRIBLE excuse for a rep... Thu ntheknow 6
News Biloxi's A.J. Holloway is coast's highest paid ... (Sep '14) Mar 21 Back Bay Boy 10
News Louisiana reinstates former Moss Point Principa... Mar 19 bite me 1
book signing at the shed, this Friday 7:00 p.m. Nov '14 regal 1
News MGCCC inducts Alumni Hall of Fame honorees Thur... Oct '14 To Tell the Truth 15
boating laws/ firearms (Sep '14) Sep '14 ron 1
News All South MS Cities should have a no smoking po... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Pete 1
Gautier Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Gautier People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]