SUN HERALD | Editorial: The curious O...

SUN HERALD | Editorial: The curious Ocean Springs strategy of John McKay

Posted in the Gautier Forum

Bryan

Ocean Springs, MS

#1 May 19, 2013
The editorial doesn't speak we'll of McKay in today's Sun Herald.
Bryan

Ocean Springs, MS

#2 May 19, 2013
Bryan wrote:
The editorial doesn't speak we'll of McKay in today's Sun Herald.
http://m.sunherald.com/sun/db_305307/contentd...
City Slicker

Ocean Springs, MS

#3 May 19, 2013
Neither do about 60% of the voters according to a recent poll. He needs to fire his campaign manager, Linda McKay. His strategy to be ignore and refuse to pay for the party trips that Bill Walker arranged and the DMR paid for. He should have been humble and forthcoming with a check/money. To little time to right this situation.
Pollster

Ocean Springs, MS

#4 May 19, 2013
Who are cunducting these polls?
Conrad Birdie

Ocean Springs, MS

#5 May 20, 2013
I am sure McKay is feeling that rope he is hanging himself with tighten by the second! He is in complete melt down mode! You reap what you sow!
OS Resident

Ocean Springs, MS

#6 May 20, 2013
Looks like a smear campaign against McKay. I guess the Moran plan is to stand by and let these attacks take down McKay. It's much safer than running on issues.
City Slicker

Ocean Springs, MS

#7 May 20, 2013
McKay did this on his own. He will blame the Sunherald and Reid Guice for conspiring to create this "fake" issue. He is guilty of being a blockhead at a minimum for not resolving this issue when it first came up but instead he fertilized it with his arrogance and to date still refuses to pay the expenses of these party trips along with an apology to the public. He could play both parts in Dumb and Dumber. He deserves to be humbled by his upcoming loss on June 4th.
not above the law

Ocean Springs, MS

#8 May 20, 2013
city sicker,i have a farm i will be slinging cow shit in the fall if you still need a job,all you gota do is spinn in a circle reeel fast and spread shit,your a shoein
not above the law

Ocean Springs, MS

#9 May 20, 2013
bill walker alone is responsible for invited folks on board.I hope the captain kept good logs.
City Slicker

Ocean Springs, MS

#10 May 20, 2013
not a brain in head aka not above the law, I am gainfully employed but thanks for the offer. You just need to stay on your funny farm in the outland.Facts and truth need no spinning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gautier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jackson County Elections August 4th 22 hr Miller Time 9
Disrespect of American Veterans Jul 30 Artie M 1
News Mississippi Senate confirms several to boards, ... Jul 29 Dynofthirst 6
Jackson CO Justice Court Judge District 4 Jul 29 OS Mother 1996 7
News Truck hits boys getting off bus (May '08) Jul 28 Deb 23
Chevron Job Info (Mar '11) Jul 26 Khaleesi 452
News Ocean Springs artist creates 5th Biloxi Seafood... Jul 25 Fixed Event 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gautier Mortgages