Jackson County Sheriff Mike Byrd indicted on 31 counts including embezzlement, fraud, extortion

Aug 30, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Mississippi Press

Jackson County Sheriff Mike Byrd has just been served a 31-count indictment and will face charges of embezzlement, fraud, hindering prosecution, tampering with a witness, perjury and extortion, among others.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
CDMD43

Biloxi, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

It will be interesting to see how the domino effect works and how it effect other none law abiding citizens.Any questions.
Keep Digging

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Why would someone want to target a citizen that voices his concern over a hotel development in downtown Ocean Springs?
WonderingY

Mobile, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

I have had a personal battle with this man for years. Every time I have tried to personally see him, he disappeared as if someone called to tell him I was in the building.
I am sure he is guilty of more. I cannot help but wonder why it took this long for Mississippi folks to see this. I am not from there, but have been trying to get someone to listen to me about him since the 1990's. Duh!
Why did this take so long?
WonderingY

Mobile, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

By personal battle I mean he has affected my life in a personal way through legal channels and his affiliates. This has affected my life for a long time.
gator

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

I still ask why Justin Harrell serves no jail time for stealing, drug charges, vicious dogs and the like. What connection does he have to law enforcement?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gautier Discussions

Search the Gautier Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BJ's Cafe: The biscuits are calling you (Mar '11) 1 hr Jimmys Girl 33
Liability issues force owner to close off publi... 17 hr gulf 10
Connections: Neighbors, relatives and politicia... (Dec '12) Wed Rattler 1699 89
Review: Helicopters And More (Jan '13) Wed Jennifer 8
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Wed JustUs 1,930
Tornado in Gautier? There's no climate change y... Apr 15 No climate change u say 1
Ocean Springs Lumber (Jan '07) Apr 14 Traci 195
•••

Flood Warning for Jackson County was issued at April 18 at 8:27AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Gautier Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Gautier People Search