Troopers help cut county's road toll

Troopers help cut county's road toll

There are 3 comments on the Sunherald.com story from Jun 18, 2007, titled Troopers help cut county's road toll. In it, Sunherald.com reports that:

“They have their own highways to take care of.”

Jackson County Sheriff Mike Byrd asked for help catching speeders on the county's roads and the result has been a dramatic decrease in traffic deaths this year. via Sunherald.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sunherald.com.

BULLDOG VANCLEAVE

United States

#1 Jun 19, 2007
TO ME BULLSHIT, HAVE U BEEN UP AND DOWN HWY 57 THERE HAVE BEEN DEATHS ON THIS ROAD SINCE JAN 07 AND I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY TROOPERS GIVING OUT TICKETS THE ONLY ONE I SEE ARE THE ONES SPEEDING HOME IN LAKE-0-PINES AREA YES U THE ONES SPEEDING DOWN JUNIPER DR. TALKING ON YOUR CELL PHONE YES WE SEE YOU AS WE CUT OUR YARDS TRIM THE HEDGES U DONT SEE US BUT WE SEE U SO PLEASE MR.SMOKEY U NEED TO SLOW DOWN ALSO.
mississippi resident

United States

#2 Jun 20, 2007
Why does mike byrd need help? he has plenty of officers to do the job.
There are more Sheriffs deputies patroling in pascagoula than anywhere in the county.
I think that pascagoula police can handle the city. Sheriffs deputies should be patroling the county.
Lawless From Biloxi

Lumberton, MS

#3 Jun 24, 2007
I believe we should allow human cloning and make some clones of Mr. Deputy Howard Chandler who presently is making big changes in the way people drink a glass of wine in the Jones County area. Bring the clones to the Mississippi Gulf Coast.Then we can let the troopers who have their twenty years in retire to their rocking chairs and talk on their cell phones where they don't have to break the law with total immunity for speeding and not fastening their seat belts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gautier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Martin Lake Resort??? (Mar '09) Apr 28 Alderaanman 73
News Louisiana reinstates former Moss Point Principa... (Mar '15) Apr 27 John 2
Taylor Family on Pineview Street (Sep '11) Apr '17 mntaylor98 2
high roads head shop ocean springs ms Apr '17 420 kid 5
the music thread (Mar '12) Mar '17 Musikologist 21
News Road to Chevron complete and more development o... Mar '17 Better thinking 1
News Brian Brooks fired as Moss Point boys basketbal... (Jul '07) Mar '17 Ice Cold 90 baby 8

Gautier Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gautier Mortgages