DMR reply to John Carter about Michelle Hill

Posted in the Gautier Forum

Scum searchers

Biloxi, MS

#1 Jan 2, 2013
REPLY to John Carter. We just read your comments on Slabbed about this Lady posted on comments from 11/12/2012 but your comment ws dated 12/20/2012.First of all your are the lowest of the lowest.Second your information is completely incorrect.We believe her problems stemed directly from the DMR.We will make sure the Hill Family is told of your comments and will help them find out who you really are.We don't know how you can live with yourself after making such statements
O S DOG

Ocean Springs, MS

#2 Jan 2, 2013
With all respect to the Hill family would someone please explain what actually happened to Michelle Hill.
answers please

Ocean Springs, MS

#3 Jan 4, 2013
Why is this such a secretive subject.Almost no info exists.Such a sad situation for the family.Is it being suppressed because it involves the DMR scandal.Would someone come foward and explain.I am really sorry for asking.
Stanley

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#4 Jan 10, 2013
The loss, heartbreak, and hurt that the family has been through and are still going through is almost intolerable. Please drop this subject and give them time to heal and work past this. Thank you.
Stanley

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#5 Jan 10, 2013
P. S. I agree that John Cater is lower than scum. And especially since he is uninformed; therefore, he should keep his mouth shut.
I hope he gets what's coming to him...
scum seachers

Biloxi, MS

#6 Jan 13, 2013
Attorneys: DMR wrong to withhold financial records from public

Read more here: http://www.sunherald.com/2013/01/11/4401992/a...

read comment by Arjuna34
Orville

Ocean Springs, MS

#7 Jan 13, 2013
This has to be the most disjointed thread I've read on this blog. Who is Michelle Hill? What happened to her? Who is John Carter? What is his connection, if any, to Michelle Hill? There are implied accusations and suggestions of wrong doing but no substance to either corroborate or vindicate anyone. Either come up with facts or don't respond at all.
answers please

Ocean Springs, MS

#8 Jan 13, 2013
Michelle Hill was Bill Walker's executive secretary at the DMR. She committed suicide last year. Some say that this was caused by the pressure she was under at the DMR. Some say her suicide occured at the Bolton Building.Some say she was a whistle blower and the info she gathered has been turned over to the proper law enforcement agencies investigating wrong doing at the DMR.No one will come foward to verify so people can know the truth.You cannot find any info anywhere on this because I have tried. Please someone help bring this to closure for the sake of her family.
Orville

Ocean Springs, MS

#9 Jan 14, 2013
Thank you and my sympathy to the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gautier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fear and Loathing at DMR 15 hr Eye Watch 18
Dream Town: Ocean Springs, MS Thu Truth shall prevail 1
Ocean Springs Music Forum (Feb '13) Oct 22 Musikologist 7
Man on East Beach wearing nothing but a Thong (Sep '09) Oct 19 gene lyles 53
Scott Walker:Is he really broke? Oct 17 thecat8 6
Moss Point Music Selection (Sep '12) Oct 16 Musikologist 10
MGCCC inducts Alumni Hall of Fame honorees Thur... Oct 14 To Tell the Truth 15
Gautier Dating
Find my Match

Gautier Jobs