review on virginia college biloxi

review on virginia college biloxi

Posted in the Gautier Forum

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1 Mar 28, 2012
I'm starting the cosmo. program this April,and I would like some feed back about the program or the school.
Ocean springs implant

Boise, ID

#2 Dec 24, 2012
kblock wrote:
I'm starting the cosmo. program this April,and I would like some feed back about the program or the school.
I graduated I. 2010 with an From the surgical tech program. The only heads up I can give you is that their classes will not transfer to the local community college or state schools. I found that out after wanting to leave halfway through. However if you don't care about that then it is a great alternative to large college classrooms and impersonal atmospheres. You'll like it as long as you don't plan to further your education.
alex

United States

#3 Jan 23, 2014
I've heard terrible things about this school don't go!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gautier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New PAC wants louder public education voice in ... 53 min Retirement Benefits 3
News Vancleave's Alec Lara arrested in connection to... (May '13) Jul 10 Alec Lara 5
Martin Lake Resort??? (Mar '09) Jun '16 scammed 70
News Walt's Look Around: Gum Tree Festival May '16 bad investment 1
News Ocean Springs preparing to implement 'to-go cup... May '16 OSRes 1
Ocean Springs Music Forum (Feb '13) May '16 Musikologist 10
donut hole Apr '16 StrangerintheAlps 2

Gautier Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gautier Mortgages