First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#43 May 27, 2013
Suemanu wrote:
I do believe Johnny is a "nudist" and has been since I can remember...Most of the locals are used to seeing him and the thong is the least he can wear without exposing himself...I have seen numerous girls on front beach in thong bikinis. I don't find it attractive but am not offended...So it not attractive...divert your eyes like I do.
Yes, he is a nudist and when you're on his property he does expect you to do the same, no shoes, no clothes,,, he is a very decent man!!
Give you a place to live and good food to eat!!
Joe

Ocean Springs, MS

#44 Sep 10, 2013
I wear a bikini or thong on the beaches...I have been to beaches all over the world and don't understand why a man cannot wear a simple swimsuit without be harassed..
Men, like women, some look good in a brief suit, others don't...I don't care about wearing short pants to the beach!
There are several companies on the internet that selel men's brief bathing suits if you can't fine em in your local store!
Wake up men, dont be ashamed of your body unless you think it is masculine to walk around the beach with a beer gut!
devon milligan vera

Fenton, MI

#45 May 18, 2014
Joe wrote:
I am not taking up for this guy, But why donít you say something about the kids with baggy pants showing there ass this is sick.
I personally know Johnny & he is a AWESOME PERSON.Stays to his self & quite a respectful MAN!I AM SURE IN HIS MIND HE WAS NOT OFFENDING ANYONE ....WE ALL ARE DIFFERENT & THATS THAT WAS GOD'S PLAN HE IS A VERY NICE PERSON.
AND JOE YOUR COMMENT IS QUITE BRILLIANT! VERA MILLIGAN
Walker Watch

Ocean Springs, MS

#46 May 18, 2014
Damn it I have been exposed, my cover has been blown. After all this time.....
OS Resident

Ocean Springs, MS

#47 May 19, 2014
Before the boardwalk and other construction on Front Beach it was much quieter there. I don't know why the city did all that construction, other than there was Katrina $$$ available. The town now has created an attraction that draws people from all around. It's not surprising that some exhibitionist shows up and flouts local standards. If this fellow lived in the town and heard what other people thought about his behavior he likely wouldn't do this.
george

Newington, CT

#48 Jun 16, 2014
I go down to east beach and there is mostly gay men there. It pisses me off that there is not any topless woman just for something other than these "MOHO" folks. Then they think I'm gay looking for some action. I would like stay away from those people, but I don't want to get to close to the families either. I do my own thing and enjoy myself in a thong and this guy has been stalking me for three years now. I just happened to get his license plate and some one told him about it, but he still hides in the grass. Some day he'll get locked up, or beat up. I'm hoping for a good summer down there.
george

Newington, CT

#49 Jun 25, 2014
There has to be a place where nudist at heart people can go to get barley legal. I do not agree with the nudity in San Francisco in public in grocery stores etc. Two years ago there was a neighborhood, some four or five block area that allowed public nudity. I truly think a lot of people wish they can go naked. There is just something about being naked on the beach, with a breeze going past your body. I think it lowers one's blood pressure, for one thing. It's a source of meditation, without thinking about anything. If you like to be tan all over, I think it's sexy for men and woman. You look younger and healthier, as well. I would suggest staying away from the fully clothed crowd. They just don't understand nudist, it's a free country and nudity should be legal in established areas, where nudity has been there for years. I believe rape is less in foreign countries, because it's a normal thing. I wear a thong because I'm a nudist and just need to cover up where necessary, and I'm not gay in the least. I wait for summer for months, and want to enjoy myself. There aren't many topless woman there at all, what a disappointment.
Walker Watch

Ocean Springs, MS

#50 Jun 25, 2014
I guess I will have to stop wearing this damn thong when I walk East Beach each day. Seems like those residents in the Million Dollar Mansions are trying to get a glimpse of my beautiful body which reminds me of an elegant Egretta thula which I love to watch strolling along the shoreline.
not above the law

Ocean Springs, MS

#51 Jun 25, 2014
Even if ospd makes the bust,A real judge, not on tv will once again overrule that fool costing taxpayers for two trials and opening the door for federal litagation.We should let the board of alderman screw this up also.
Fanny

Houston, TX

#52 Jun 26, 2014
Go to the south side of the middle of Ship Island. There used to be an informal nude beach there. Beware of female park rangers on patrol in four wheelers.
Joe

Ocean Springs, MS

#53 Jun 27, 2014
Yuck wrote:
Who and why is the man on East Beach wearing nothing but a black thong throwing a cast net?? I see him ever so often as I take that route for a nice view. I don't think that is appropriate for our kids to see.
Kids see more than that on TV! Get a life!
Walker Watch

Ocean Springs, MS

#54 Jun 27, 2014
I just want to be left alone in my hand made thong so I can Byrd and Walker watch on East Beach. If I have offended anyone I am sorry. I know my legs look like those found on grus canadensis. Nothing to laugh at and scary to observe. I hope those mean aldermen don't try to scare me off with the military police we have here in Ocean Springs.
gene lyles

Terry, MS

#55 Oct 19, 2014
I own 46 acres in Stewart, Mississippi and i wear dore thongs on my property all the time and the church going women in my community get a real thrill out of seeing me. They drive by real slow and wave at me and i am very well endowed.
Oklahoma Gal

Fort Smith, AR

#56 Oct 31, 2014
Walker Watch wrote:
I guess I will have to stop wearing this damn thong when I walk East Beach each day. Seems like those residents in the Million Dollar Mansions are trying to get a glimpse of my beautiful body which reminds me of an elegant Egretta thula which I love to watch strolling along the shoreline.
Keep wearing your Throng, keep walking East Beach ~~~~~
Don in Michigan

Muskegon, MI

#57 Dec 20, 2014
Awww.. Bob took the fun out of the thread. Got serious and all..........
I played drums with Johnny (aka Robert Smith) many moons ago when I was stationed at Keesler.
I worked the command post during hurricane Camille just to let you know how long ago that was.
The 3 1/2 years I spent with the fine people on the Gulf Coast created a lot of happy memories.
This thread about Johnny brought back some good times.
Thanks yall.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gautier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Morans on the lamb (Jun '14) 2 hr O S BOB 18
BJ's Cafe: The biscuits are calling you (Mar '11) Sun Jimmys Girl 36
Review: Dixie Devil Tattoo (Jan '10) Jan 22 bUCKETsEATs 82
Debate: Marijuana - Ocean Springs, MS (Aug '10) Jan 20 T biloxi 25
Seabees making new history at Ocean Springs cem... Jan 20 tsmith 2
Air Conditioning (Jun '14) Jan 15 jax23willis 8
Is Karen Nelson a good reporter? Jan 15 Taxpayer Too 30
Gautier Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Gautier People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:54 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:54PM
2015 Falcons Draft Pick Profile: WR Phillip Dorsett
Bleacher Report 8:55 PM
Falcons Potential Draft Pick: LB Denzel Perryman
NBC Sports 3:41 AM
Mickey Loomis: Saints letting Junior Galette case run its course before taking any action
NBC Sports 5:04 AM
Saints players shocked by team's ownership squabble
NBC Sports 7:42 AM
Jimmy Graham: Pro Bowl will help dictate if he needs surgery