Really

Gautier, MS

#21 Sep 19, 2009
The law is not specific on this matter and it is open to different interpretations by different judges. Even a liberal tree hugging town like Ocean Springs puts folks in jail for overexposure.

97-29-31. Indecent exposure.

A person who willfully and lewdly exposes his person, or private parts thereof, in any public place, or in any place where others are present, or procures another to so expose himself, is guilty of a misdemeanor and, on conviction, shall be punished by a fine not exceeding Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00) or be imprisoned not exceeding six (6) months, or both. It is not a violation of this statute for a woman to breast-feed.

Sources: Codes, 1892, 1218; 1906, 1294; Hemingway's 1917, 1027; 1930, 1058; 1942, 2290; Laws, 1971, ch. 448, 1; Laws, 2006, ch. 520, 5, eff from and after passage (approved Apr. 3, 2006.)

That being said, officers making an arrest in "good faith" based on obviously well grounded complaints shall not be in any danger of legal retribution. Sure, the weirdo can hire an attorney and try his luck, but he will fail. Liberal organizations like the ACLU dont have a very good batting average down here, and for a good reason.

YUCK

Ocean Springs, MS

#22 Sep 19, 2009
islandgirl62 wrote:
you otta see him on his motorcycle, or grocery shopping.....or gettin' his mail.
Please tell me he doesn't wear that thong ALL the time. Maybe he should go to the naturalist colony if so.

As far as looking the other way BOB remember that kids go to that beach to and it's NOT appropriate. ONLY IN OS>
Bob

Elk City, OK

#23 Sep 19, 2009
Come on really.....I'm just saying -- you can't enforce a law that's not on the books. You just admitted it, you for bending the law to your own view of it.

I don't want to see this man's pimply ass cheeks but unless they specifically mention speedo thongs, I highly doubt you have a legitimate case.

Good luck pursuing it though.
Google it

Ocean Springs, MS

#24 Sep 20, 2009
I don't wanna look at some dude with his butt cheeks hanging out and his nutts in a pouch, but with that being said. You take some 18-25 year old female with a hard body, throw in two little triangles to cover her nipples and another little triangle to cover her pubic area and it is fine. Unless we are going to start making everyone wear long sleeves and bermuda shorts on the beach, leave the guy alone!
Joe

Moss Point, MS

#25 Sep 20, 2009
Bob you may have a point there.
So What

AOL

#26 Sep 21, 2009
So what? Long thong silver isn't hurting anyone. There is alot to be said for confidence..lmaooo!Kids can pick up the remote in their homes at any given moment and see that much or more. They can see old grinning Bob so well pleased with his new found male enhancement.They will see condoms with attachments for female pleasure...it seems to please the girls in the commercial.One crazy dude with his ass hanging out isn't likely to damage them any more than the fractured society we live in already will.
Curious George

Ocean Springs, MS

#27 Sep 23, 2009
"Let me se that thong...that thong tha thong thong thong"

I don't remember any more but Cisco wrote it.

It's no worse a sight than the drunk chicks in the bars here.
Fanny

Gulfport, MS

#28 Sep 24, 2009
So is a butt cheek a 'private part"?

If it is I know chicks who break that law every day.

What about if you bend over and show crack above your jeans? Seeing a buttcrack is worse than seeing cheeks to me.
YUCK

Ocean Springs, MS

#29 Oct 21, 2009
Hey Fanny, I saw your boyfriend on the beach the other day.

Since: Oct 09

Jackson, MS

#30 Dec 9, 2009
I do believe Johnny is a "nudist" and has been since I can remember...Most of the locals are used to seeing him and the thong is the least he can wear without exposing himself...I have seen numerous girls on front beach in thong bikinis. I don't find it attractive but am not offended...So it not attractive...divert your eyes like I do.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#32 Jun 7, 2010
Why is that it is almost a requirement that women and teenage girls wear nothing but what is basically a small bra and panties, or even a thong, while men are expected to wear so called "swim trunks" that cover almost to the ankles? They look like clown pants. In Europe, most men wear speedos, in America men seem to be ashamed to show their legs but want women almost naked. I for one am not and prefer to wear speedo bikini trunks. I would wear a thong if there wasn't a legal double standard in this country.
Blah blah Blah

United States

#33 Jun 15, 2010
Any Man that wears a thong is either from another country or is freaking a pedophile or Gay. lol
daryl

United States

#35 Jul 22, 2010
good for him!!!!!!! more men should wear thongs to the beach, instead of being made to wear those stupid looking @#%$@!*%#$ dork shorts!!! men deserve to be able to get a nice tan too. if you dont want to see it then take your lame, backwards ass somewhere else!!!!!!!!!!
timmy

AOL

#36 Sep 12, 2010
love thongs and how they show the true package.
timmy

AOL

#37 Sep 12, 2010
love thongs and how they show the package.
stan

Findlay, OH

#38 Sep 19, 2010
I like wearing a small bikini to the beach. Women wear want they want and no one get so bothered by it. It's a double standard. I go to the beach to get a tan, don't want a tan that starts at my knees. Many men think that if another man wears a small bikini then he is gay. I think many men don't wear a small bikini (but would like too) because they are afraid of all these homophobic people calling them gay.
Marc

Charlotte, NC

#39 Dec 27, 2010
I am a 33 year old guy who is in GREAT shape, not muscle bound but I work har to keep my body in shape.I am 6'2", weigh 225 pounds, have a 50" inches chest and a 33" waist.

I wear sometimes I wear a Speedo. I have NO PROBLEM wearing a Speedo and/or a Thong. Why is it what a good looking, in shape lady can wear the tiniest of string bikini and it is OK, but if a young, well built guy wear a skimpy bikini, he is declared Gay or a Pervert. Both my girlfriend and I work out hard to keep our bodies in shape, and we both like to show off what we have achieved. Most likely those who oppose a guy wearing a Speedo are fat, overweight,lonely and have not pride about themselves

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#40 May 26, 2013
Blah blah Blah wrote:
Any Man that wears a thong is either from another country or is freaking a pedophile or Gay. lol
It takes ONE to KNOW ONE, you S.S.of SH-T excuse for a human!! If you don't want to see it then take your lame, backwards ass somewhere else!! But before you go do us all a favor and SIT on FORK and TWIST

Location hidden

#41 May 27, 2013
silverlining wrote:
<quoted text>
His name is Johnny Eagle and he has a flesh colored thong and he wades in the water to cast net. The police know about him and will run him off occasionally, but there is not really much they will do.

"Johnny Eagle" is still walking the East Beach? This is awesome!!

Location hidden

#42 May 27, 2013
islandgirl62 wrote:
you otta see him on his motorcycle, or grocery shopping.....or gettin' his mail.
I've seen him on his motocycle, walking on his private property getting his mail,, I spent the summer of 2004 living on his property, the man is simply awesome!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gautier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BJ's Cafe: The biscuits are calling you (Mar '11) 6 hr Anonomous 34
Do you approve of Steven Palazzo as Representat... (May '12) Tue Orville 43
fast and reliable pain n anxiety meds Dec 14 helping oceansprings 1
Air Conditioning Dec 10 Zach 6
sinnging river hostage situation Dec 10 Gave them a raise 2
Singing River Health employees ask for Jackson ... Dec 9 Godzilla 4
Scott Walker asks for 120 day delay before repo... Dec 4 Godzilla 15
Gautier Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web