Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Mar 3, 2013
Tee Ball Dad

Anonymous Proxy

#1 Apr 15, 2011
My Fellow Vancleavites:

My babies were enrolled in Little Feet Learning Center, LLC during 2010. Now it is tax time and we could really use the credit; however, I have been unable to get Little Feet Learning Center, LLC's employer identification number (EIN)/ taxpayer identification number (TIN).

Things are really tight on the ranch in this day and time, and I'm praying that someone can help my family. If you or someone you know has had a child enrolled at Little Feet Learning Center, LLC and could post their EIN / TIN here, we would be most grateful.

Also, before my well intentioned neighbors offer their advice on how I may get that EIN / TIN, let me say that we have talked to this daycare provider multiple times, no (we don't owe them any money); I have looked up their filings at the Secretary of State's website, nada; and have tried a third party EIN / TIN database, no listing.... We just need the number.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Tee Ball Dad
jueann

Ocean Springs, MS

#2 Apr 15, 2011
wow, i know this is not cool, i would tun them in tx fraud for they are to give this to u foryour records.. or make them get it in hand writing. Call theI.R.S. on them make them go years back,lol
Tee Ball Dad

San Jose, CA

#3 Apr 15, 2011
jueann wrote:
wow, i know this is not cool, i would tun them in tx fraud for they are to give this to u foryour records.. or make them get it in hand writing. Call theI.R.S. on them make them go years back,lol
Hello, Juneann:

I appreciate and share your sentiment in regard to this matter; however, If I don't get the EIN / TIN, I'm left with left with two less desirable alternatives.

The first is that I can just put down everything but the EIN / TIN on my return along with a memo describing my due diligence in trying to get that number. In the doing, Little Feet Learning Center, LLC would effectively be reported to the IRS, for they are required by law to give me their EIN / TIN regardless of circumstance so long as a child of mine was enrolled their.

If I went this first route I could get the tax credit, but I could not eFile. My family would have to wait for possibly two months for our refund.

The second is that I can just not try to claim the childcare credit on my return. With no such peculiar claim, Little Feet Learning Center, LLC would not be brought to the IRS' attention.

If I went this second route I could not get the tax credit, but I could eFile. My family would not have to wait too long for our refund.

These being my choices otherwise, I pray that someone reading this discussion has had a child enrolled at Little Feet Learning Center, LLC or knows someone who has and could post their EIN / TIN here, we would be most grateful.

Oh, by the way, I called all of the H&R Block offices along our coast; and, get this: they all had the Federal Tax Identification Numbers for the other two child care centers in Vancleave, MS.

What does this mean? It means that, miraculously, no Little Feet Parent in the nearly eight years that Little Feet Learning Center, LLC has been in business has ever had their taxes done at an H&R Block in the tri-county area.(The child care credit is always discussed in tax interviews between parent and H&R Block tax preparer.) Go figure.
David

Moss Point, MS

#6 Apr 17, 2011
Tee Ball Dad: You have one post in Milpitas, CA and one in Chicago, IL whats up with that. If your for real there is a way to do it! But it dont look good all over the US.

Grey haired Greyhound

Mobile, AL

#7 Apr 18, 2011
David wrote:
Tee Ball Dad: You have one post in Milpitas, CA and one in Chicago, IL whats up with that. If your for real there is a way to do it! But it dont look good all over the US.
The city posts from where the URL is coming from. Often it will be the same city you are in when you post, but not necessarily. The user doesn't 'set' the city, there is no profile or anything to list.
Concerned Grandma

United States

#8 Feb 1, 2013
Apparently, it is happening again this year. Upon checking with other Little Feet parents, all got handwritten forms given out with no Tax ID number. Did anyone get this from last year? Really need it for taxes, and no help from the daycare.
Andy W

Davenport, IA

#9 Mar 3, 2013
I called all of the H&R Block offices along our coast

Why would any one use H&R block!! They are crooks.
Andy W

Davenport, IA

#10 Mar 3, 2013
Little Feet in Vancleave Tax Id is 74-318190
Andy W

Davenport, IA

#11 Mar 3, 2013
Sorry I missed a number 74-3108190 74-3108190

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gautier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jackson County supervisor fights for money to f... (Mar '09) 19 hr Ed Harper 7
New harbormaster for Ocean Springs? Aug 28 O S BOB 22
Lori Cater for Mayor? Aug 26 Psycamore Waste 13
Review: Dixie Devil Tattoo (Jan '10) Aug 26 His boi 79
MGCCC, Mississippi State partner in 'historic m... Aug 26 gulf 1
Psycamore disaster. What will it cost taxpayers? Aug 26 OS Taxpayer 1
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Aug 25 fyi Jackson Missi... 1,986
•••
•••
Gautier Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Gautier Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Gautier People Search