answers please

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

How could one family be involved in so many conflicts of interest? From the DMR with Billy and Scott selling access to Sharon going the IMMS taking "her" grant money from the research lab with her.The list is getting so long and involves MILLIONS already.They were considered to be a very prominent family,sort of local royalty based on the money and jobs they were passing out.Now we all know it was at the taxpayers expense.How many ways can you milk the system? Land scams based on inflated values,bogus boat leases,paying for repairs to property belonging to others,Conprofits,political donations with taxpayer money, secret consulting contracts with local city,representing oil spill cleanup contractors that needed DMR approval.And the list goes on.People we must rid our community of this Walker plague.Not only have MILLIONS been lost the damage being done is going to be tremendous.
No absolution

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

We also need to expose the elected officials that profited from this scam. They were the batteries that helped the empire grow by hiring Walker/Maxwell and the companies they represented. Some of these politicians were rewarded with money, fishing trips, jobs,and jobs for their family and friends. Elections are just around the corner in June. Let's rid ourselves of these individuals that call the Walkers "dear friends".
answers please

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

I can assure you the "dear friends"is going to be put away even on Pine Hills Drive. Hopefully in the middle of this years campaigns indictments will be served as a reminder of those involved and the voting public will punish accordingly.
Please inform

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Can someone post the names of elected officials that are going to be asking for our votes in the upcoming municipal elections that have been identified in this massive corruption. The public needs to know so we can stop this good ole boy network that has caused this problem to expand and thrive.
Jerry

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Palazzo!!!!
answers please

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Palazzo is next year.Greg Denyer in Ocean Springs is one.Nice guy but too involved with the Walkers.He is sure to support Sharon Walker to be placed on the school board fo her 4th term so he must go.And she must not be nominated/appointed to this position again.She is neck deep in Ocean Expo which is under the microscope.People of Ocean Springs pleas cll your Aldermen and demand they reject her.She has had her time,new blood is needed.
Please inform

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Thank you for the information. I live in Ward 4 and heard Mr. Denyer was very close to the Walkers. He won't be getting my or my family and friends vote this time.
School board change

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Please contact the Alderman nnd Mayor in Ocean Springs andn ask them to consider anyone but Sharon Walker for the Ocean Springs School Board position that she is trying to be reappointed to. She has been on this board for 15 years. It is time to allow others to serve.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Gautier Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Gautier People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••