Gautier students to honor vets

Gautier students to honor vets

There are 1 comment on the The South Mississippi Sun Herald story from Nov 4, 2007, titled Gautier students to honor vets. In it, The South Mississippi Sun Herald reports that:

“The veterans are thankful that kids in this age group understand what a veteran is and has done for their country.”

The Home of the Free Because of the Brave campaign launches at Gautier High School on Monday with a salute to area veterans.

All who attend the annual breakfast at 7:30 a.m. are asked to bring a comfort item to donate to the VA Hospital in Biloxi and the State Veterans Home in Collins.

Items suggested include deodorant, lotion, shaving cream, razors, toothpaste, shampoo, playing cards and stationary.

More than 300 veterans annually participate in the breakfast.

Mississippi State University President Robert 'Doc' Foglesong, a retired Air Force four-star general, is the guest speaker this year. Read more

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The South Mississippi Sun Herald.

brittany smith

Coldwater, MS

#1 Nov 6, 2007
they did a very good job i think everybody need to do more things like them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gautier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Larry Wayne Smith Sep 14 Joe 1
News Pascagoula city attorney who raised ethics conc... Sep 12 PKCM 2
Tina cumbie Sep 10 Argiirl 1
News Whitehouse dies from injuries; Odom charged wit... (Mar '08) Aug 25 Neutral 7
high roads head shop ocean springs ms (Dec '16) Aug 25 CrazyLegz420 8
Flooring Aug '17 check here 2
Church is dying Jul '17 sadone 1

Gautier Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gautier Mortgages