First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#1 Aug 4, 2012
Wow silence from you hag is like a dog without a bark or a fish without the stank
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#2 Aug 4, 2012
Possum we just arrived back in the US yesterday from Bali. It was lovely as always. I simply love Indonesia. It's the most tranquil place I've seen in some time. The lovely sunsets and the waters are crystal clear. A dear friend's daughter was to be married and we simply had to be there. It was lovely. Veal and beef from England, pastries and desserts from France,caviar from Russia. Everything was flown in from around the globe. I was adorned with $2.5 million in diamonds and a lovely peach powered Vera Wang gown made especially for me. Well possum, I am one exhausted lady indeed after such a long flight. I'll correspond more later possum. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Bitch

Charleston, WV

#3 Aug 4, 2012
U guys didn't hear it's was having it's sex change surgery.. Opps did I let the cat outta the bag.. Sorry I couldn't keep ur secret any longer Hag..
McCoyFan

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Aug 5, 2012
Hagatha May wrote:
Possum we just arrived back in the US yesterday from Bali. It was lovely as always. I simply love Indonesia. It's the most tranquil place I've seen in some time. The lovely sunsets and the waters are crystal clear. A dear friend's daughter was to be married and we simply had to be there. It was lovely. Veal and beef from England, pastries and desserts from France,caviar from Russia. Everything was flown in from around the globe. I was adorned with $2.5 million in diamonds and a lovely peach powered Vera Wang gown made especially for me. Well possum, I am one exhausted lady indeed after such a long flight. I'll correspond more later possum. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Oh, the power of the mind. Facebook page was deactivated after it was exposed here on Topix. http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...

Notice you interests on FB: http://www.facebook.com/InnerNetDivasMindSpar...

Mind Sparkles blaze positive paths through the mind, changing the way we think; changing our lives. What we think is what we get!

You think if you this nonsense long enought, the dream will come true.
McCoyFan

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Aug 5, 2012
Hagatha May wrote:
Lol,you are the biggest nut yet easily cracked. You were over on the Williamson, WV forum posting on Friday, August 3rd, yet you just got back from Bali yesterday (August 4th). Sheeezzz!
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#6 Aug 5, 2012
McCoyFan wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol,you are the biggest nut yet easily cracked. You were over on the Williamson, WV forum posting on Friday, August 3rd, yet you just got back from Bali yesterday (August 4th). Sheeezzz!
So sorry possum. Didn't know I wasn't allowed to post anywhere I wish. I'll try to remember that. I've also posted from Atlantis in Nassau Bahamas in the past, guess I should not have done that either. Oh well, live and learn possum. Gee, I wish I were as bright as you. TaTa for now Lady of Quality ps I'll e-mail or call our friends in Bali and let them know their daughter is not really married and we were not really there. Hope that will be sufficient for you possum.
McCoyFan

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Aug 5, 2012
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>So sorry possum. Didn't know I wasn't allowed to post anywhere I wish. I'll try to remember that. I've also posted from Atlantis in Nassau Bahamas in the past, guess I should not have done that either. Oh well, live and learn possum. Gee, I wish I were as bright as you. TaTa for now Lady of Quality ps I'll e-mail or call our friends in Bali and let them know their daughter is not really married and we were not really there. Hope that will be sufficient for you possum.
It's not about you being allowed to post. There is no way you could be in Bali, Indonesia with an ISP location of Orlando, Florida.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#8 Aug 5, 2012
McCoyFan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not about you being allowed to post. There is no way you could be in Bali, Indonesia with an ISP location of Orlando, Florida.
Possum, please don't be so ignorant on here. Your ISP can be whatever you wish it to be. The world is smaller than you think possum. It does not end over the next hollar as many of you believe. I traveled through Wrong Turn country and continued to post with my Orlando, Florida ISP. It is not always ones geographical location. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
McCoyFan

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 Aug 5, 2012
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, please don't be so ignorant on here. Your ISP can be whatever you wish it to be. The world is smaller than you think possum. It does not end over the next hollar as many of you believe. I traveled through Wrong Turn country and continued to post with my Orlando, Florida ISP. It is not always ones geographical location. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Apparently, you don't understand about ISP locations, ISPs and IP addresses when you're in another country such as Indonesia, as you claim, which you were NOT in, in reality.
Derrek

Charleston, WV

#10 Aug 5, 2012
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, please don't be so ignorant on here. Your ISP can be whatever you wish it to be. The world is smaller than you think possum. It does not end over the next hollar as many of you believe. I traveled through Wrong Turn country and continued to post with my Orlando, Florida ISP. It is not always ones geographical location. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Anyone with even the least bit of knowledge about IP addresses and computers would know you're lying through your teeth. Your IP address cannot be any numbers want them be. When I'm on holidays and use Wifi out of state, guess what???? Different IP/city/state

Had you really been out of the country, your city/state right below your name would have changed but it stayed as Orlando FL

You're losing your luster Hag, You are not even a good liar anymore.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#11 Aug 6, 2012
Derrek wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone with even the least bit of knowledge about IP addresses and computers would know you're lying through your teeth. Your IP address cannot be any numbers want them be. When I'm on holidays and use Wifi out of state, guess what???? Different IP/city/state
Had you really been out of the country, your city/state right below your name would have changed but it stayed as Orlando FL
You're losing your luster Hag, You are not even a good liar anymore.
Oh Derrek, poor misinformed Derrek. If you only had money,resources and intelligence you would realize all is possible when it needs to be. I have several personal assistants who correspond for me at my direction of course, many times. Simply put I speak with Steven, one of my assistants in Orlando, Florida USA. We discuss issues and he corresponds as instructed from Orlando. Stella, my assistant who traveled with me to Bali corresponded with my international replys to Italy and Sweden. It's not that complicated possum. You are just not used to treaveling the globe as I am. You are making yourself appear ignorant possum. Probably not to the hillbillies but to outsiders who may read your post. Never concern yourself about my luster possum. Have a feeling it will never fade. TaTa for now Lady of Quality ps Really do not understand the jealousy and why you would say I'm lying because I have the resources to travel and shop as I please. Are you really that insecure with your station in life. No one can improve that but you possum. Being critical of others of means does nothing to improve your situation in Wrong Turn country.
McCoyFan

Prestonsburg, KY

#12 Aug 6, 2012
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Derrek, poor misinformed Derrek. If you only had money,resources and intelligence you would realize all is possible when it needs to be. I have several personal assistants who correspond for me at my direction of course, many times. Simply put I speak with Steven, one of my assistants in Orlando, Florida USA. We discuss issues and he corresponds as instructed from Orlando. Stella, my assistant who traveled with me to Bali corresponded with my international replys to Italy and Sweden. It's not that complicated possum. You are just not used to treaveling the globe as I am. You are making yourself appear ignorant possum. Probably not to the hillbillies but to outsiders who may read your post. Never concern yourself about my luster possum. Have a feeling it will never fade. TaTa for now Lady of Quality ps Really do not understand the jealousy and why you would say I'm lying because I have the resources to travel and shop as I please. Are you really that insecure with your station in life. No one can improve that but you possum. Being critical of others of means does nothing to improve your situation in Wrong Turn country.
Lol. This is not about yealousy, resources, blablabla. This is to show what an ignorant liar you are. Perhaps you should sell that "estate" in WV that you claim to have and never pass through WV again, afterall you may carry one of those infamous STDs to WV. Same sentence structure, misspellings, poor punctuation and same rants and you want to claim it on an "assistant"? I think NOT! We "opossums" are too smart for you and you can't stand it.
Derrek

Charleston, WV

#13 Aug 6, 2012
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Derrek, poor misinformed Derrek. If you only had money,resources and intelligence you would realize all is possible when it needs to be. I have several personal assistants who correspond for me at my direction of course, many times. Simply put I speak with Steven, one of my assistants in Orlando, Florida USA. We discuss issues and he corresponds as instructed from Orlando. Stella, my assistant who traveled with me to Bali corresponded with my international replys to Italy and Sweden. It's not that complicated possum. You are just not used to treaveling the globe as I am. You are making yourself appear ignorant possum. Probably not to the hillbillies but to outsiders who may read your post. Never concern yourself about my luster possum. Have a feeling it will never fade. TaTa for now Lady of Quality ps Really do not understand the jealousy and why you would say I'm lying because I have the resources to travel and shop as I please. Are you really that insecure with your station in life. No one can improve that but you possum. Being critical of others of means does nothing to improve your situation in Wrong Turn country.
Not at all insecure here Hag. I have a great job and make good money. Why on earth would I be jealous of a cross-dressing sociopath?
1 post removed
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#15 Aug 6, 2012
Derrek wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all insecure here Hag. I have a great job and make good money. Why on earth would I be jealous of a cross-dressing sociopath?
Well for one thing it's not true. I am a very happy and beautiful and wealthy woman. Glad you have a great job. I have never had to work for anyone but myself. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#16 Aug 6, 2012
McCoyFan wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. This is not about yealousy, resources, blablabla. This is to show what an ignorant liar you are. Perhaps you should sell that "estate" in WV that you claim to have and never pass through WV again, afterall you may carry one of those infamous STDs to WV. Same sentence structure, misspellings, poor punctuation and same rants and you want to claim it on an "assistant"? I think NOT! We "opossums" are too smart for you and you can't stand it.
Dear God possum, I had to read your post twice to decipher it. My friend Samantha laughed all the way through it and said you are definately an idiot. Misspellings,poor punctuation etc. And what in the hell is "claim it on an assistant?" My assistant Steven got a chuckle out of that. He asked me if you were representative of the type of mentality in WV? Unfortunately, I had to say yes. Oh yes indeed possum, you are just too smart aren't you? What a joke you are dear. Please continue to amuse us. The only mentality we have seen in comparison to you is in a third world country. You know, like WV!!!!!! TaTa for now Lady of Quality

“I am whom I am, the witch”

Since: Jun 12

Texas

#17 Aug 6, 2012
beautiful is yet to be seen and wealthy? well I am not sure about that. Since you have never had to work for any one you have no clue what life is really about.you really have no clue what it takes to make it to the top by sweat and tears.you have no clue how to get to the top on your own hard work.. some of us earned the right to brag about our hard work and the money that we have worked hard to get..can you really say that?
McCoyFan

Prestonsburg, KY

#18 Aug 6, 2012
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Dear God possum, I had to read your post twice to decipher it. My friend Samantha laughed all the way through it and said you are definately an idiot. Misspellings,poor punctuation etc. And what in the hell is "claim it on an assistant?" My assistant Steven got a chuckle out of that. He asked me if you were representative of the type of mentality in WV? Unfortunately, I had to say yes. Oh yes indeed possum, you are just too smart aren't you? What a joke you are dear. Please continue to amuse us. The only mentality we have seen in comparison to you is in a third world country. You know, like WV!!!!!! TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Perhaps you should go back and read your lies that you've posted. You tell one lie and then turn around and tell another lie to cover up the first lie. Claim you have a "husband" yet refer to yourself as Miss. I meant exactly what I said, sorry if your ignorant self can't comprehend. We "possums" are quite intelligent and represent a higher level of intelligence than a fraction of you. No, the joke is on you.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#19 Aug 6, 2012
Hunter269 wrote:
beautiful is yet to be seen and wealthy? well I am not sure about that. Since you have never had to work for any one you have no clue what life is really about.you really have no clue what it takes to make it to the top by sweat and tears.you have no clue how to get to the top on your own hard work.. some of us earned the right to brag about our hard work and the money that we have worked hard to get..can you really say that?
Oh yes possum I can.I made a fortune many times over in International stocks, Reits, Puts and trusts. I did it on my own with my own mind without help from any man. I have never worked for anyone though. I have always been too independant for that sort of thing. No I did not have sweat and tears to show for it. I used my mind and calculated my every move and timed markets and economies around the globe. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Derrek

Charleston, WV

#20 Aug 7, 2012
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes possum I can.I made a fortune many times over in International stocks, Reits, Puts and trusts. I did it on my own with my own mind without help from any man. I have never worked for anyone though. I have always been too independant for that sort of thing. No I did not have sweat and tears to show for it. I used my mind and calculated my every move and timed markets and economies around the globe. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Blah blah blah
McCoyFan

Prestonsburg, KY

#21 Aug 7, 2012
Derrek wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah
Yes, and it probably rents out a few run-down trailers and says he's into PUTs and REITs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gauley Bridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Praying for you Lori 3 hr Sam 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 10 hr Go Blue Forever 1,384
London Jul 24 Nancy 8
Aleeah Johnson (Aug '15) Jul 23 Lexi 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jul 21 knot 1,765
mark schoolcraft (Dec '15) Jul 19 Amy S 18
Jerry Odell's missing wife Jul 19 PamC 36

Gauley Bridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gauley Bridge Mortgages