Curious

Dallas, TX

#1 Apr 20, 2010
Crystal?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2 Jun 29, 2010
speaking of Go Mart....who is the older lady that works at the Alloy Go Mart with the big glasses? My boyfriend used to go in there when he worked at the mines and she was always flirting with him!!
gauleygirl

Summersville, WV

#3 Jul 4, 2010
I'm a regular customer there & I've heard she flirts with any man that will look at her. I've seen a guy there that drops her off that always has sunglasses on. Kind of creepy looking!
blank

Summersville, WV

#4 Jul 26, 2010
I used to work there & she can be a real B*#@h. The man that runs around with her is not from around here. He lives up around Summersville somewhere. She pays all his bills and he does nothing to earn anything she gives him. He's a worthless user!!
keep it real

Charleston, WV

#5 Aug 2, 2010
she is just a nice hard working lady not a flirt
blank

Summersville, WV

#6 Aug 3, 2010
keep it real wrote:
she is just a nice hard working lady not a flirt
Probly works so hard to keep his sorry a$$ happy!! I feel sorry for her supporting a loser like him!!
no loser here

Summersville, WV

#7 Aug 12, 2010
blank wrote:
<quoted text>
Probly works so hard to keep his sorry a$$ happy!! I feel sorry for her supporting a loser like him!!
I know this lady pretty well and if I was here I would dump his sorry butt! He is nothing but a user and a loser. Always asking and her giving. It's a shame she won't just dump him and don't let the door hit him in the butt on his way out!!! She can do better!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#8 Aug 13, 2010
Any single ladies on here like to meet a nice guy.I have two girls 7 and 12.Will be at my camp next week out by the battleground.
foster grant

Summersville, WV

#9 Aug 18, 2010
I saw his truck at her place guess he needs some more money!!!
tjmax

Summersville, WV

#10 Aug 26, 2010
I saw him at TJ's one time. He was drunk and talking about how he only stays with her because she pays his child support. I don't know the whole situation but sounds to me like he's a worthless no good user. If she was smart she tell him to hit the road.
Concerned

Charleston, WV

#11 Sep 9, 2010
Nice girl
gauleygirl

Summersville, WV

#12 Sep 14, 2010
I was in the store the other day and someone said she hadn't worked in a while cause she was pretty sick!
gauleygirl

Summersville, WV

#13 Sep 14, 2010
blank wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in the store the other day and I heard someone telling someone else that she had been very sick!!
foster grant

Summersville, WV

#14 Oct 5, 2010
I know him! He is useing her. It makes me sick. I've seen him at the tracter bar bragging about how she will buy him anything he wants. I wish I had the guts to go to her and tell her exactly what he's said. All he cares about is money money money!!!
why not

Belle, WV

#15 Oct 5, 2010
foster grant wrote:
I know him! He is useing her. It makes me sick. I've seen him at the tracter bar bragging about how she will buy him anything he wants. I wish I had the guts to go to her and tell her exactly what he's said. All he cares about is money money money!!!
why not she has the right to know
foster grant

Summersville, WV

#16 Oct 6, 2010
Yeah I know she does. I don't want to get involved. She might not beleeve me any ways!
friend

Sumerco, WV

#17 Dec 15, 2010
Congratulations to her! She finally dumped his sorry a$$!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gauley Bridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What about Andy Hicks 5 hr Really 3
montgomery general hospital 6 hr George 11
News A Fayette County Man Arrested For Multiple Felo... 7 hr Supporter 31
Drivers on Marding mountain and Mt. Olive 11 hr Earl 13
Rename The Eddie Long Bridge 11 hr Sallie 5
Gender Bender School Day (Sep '17) Sat No vote 5
Mark Kinser dead? Sat Nico 8

Gauley Bridge Jobs

Personal Finance

Gauley Bridge Mortgages