town of gauley bridge west virginia 2...

town of gauley bridge west virginia 25085

Posted in the Gauley Bridge Forum

Eyore

Charleston, WV

#1 Nov 8, 2010
myself i believe if the town would go back to being unincorporated everyone would be better off. what small town anywhere needs 4 or more police officers?myself,i believe if it would go back to the way it used to be everyone would be better off. or just simply replace the whole town council.
carol

Newport, VA

#2 Nov 8, 2010
it's not the town council. if it became unincorporated, look what a loss that would be. people may not like their police officers but they are there if needed. a few changes there and a drive to get more business in the town would be very beneficial. i support the mayor, council and all the employees in town hall. if it were to ever unincorporate, gauley bridge would be just another dry spot with fayette county protecting them. it would be shame to lose that status.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gauley Bridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
flying all colors 2 hr Gomery Boy 4
Poor Shawn Cooper 4 hr Single 2
crime rate (Jun '10) 13 hr 304redneck 50
Amber Cenre (Feb '17) 19 hr Wondering 15
John Parker 23 hr Barbie 4
Kim Legg Mon Just wondering 1
Will MOORE Grab Trump Votes Mon CaveMan 3

Gauley Bridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance