|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Prove me wrong wrote:
The 2 best commissioners are the new ones from district 8, Tucker and Dockery. They have shown to be more conservative and getting to what all concerned wanted without a tax hike. We need more commissioners like them.
Are you for real? Tucker is foolish idiot who thinks he is always outsmarting everybody but what he is really doing is making a complete and utter fool of himself. Check out his history. Look at any county meeting on Ch 7 Charter. He is A.D.D. big time. Talks too much is an understatement. It is laughable to think TUCKER is anything but an idiot. Now that Dockery guy, he is ok but not one of the best. Everybody that ever knew tucker once knows that he is a laughable buffoon.
Bare minimum

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Helton makes a fool of himself again!! Word is he got his butt jumped again at the schools board meeting and he couldn't defend himself. Didn't know how to explain anything. Not able to make a recommendation. Helton is simply the bare minimum Jeff Co needs for finance department. Anyone agree?
Turner It Will Be You

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

If anybody agrees, it will only be you answering your own post. You are sad.
If you are trying to fool Tucker fans you are the true laughable bafoon, or bufoon. Did Tucker whoop you in high school ? In my opinion you were the slutty chick and he turned you down and you're still pissed. Especially after marrying sammy !Real common sense must just scare the hell out of you.
Get real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

The people who hate on Tucker, Helton or anyone who do not agree with their agenda are the real losers.
whats up

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Get real wrote:
The people who hate on Tucker, Helton or anyone who do not agree with their agenda are the real losers.
So you think Helton is doing a great job and should stay?
Better than Commission

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

whats up wrote:
<quoted text>So you think Helton is doing a great job and should stay?
Personally Helton is doing the best he or any other finance director that would be there can do with what they have to work with. That meaning when you are dealing with commissioners that are handing out money like candy and say they won't raise taxes which is crap, and then the finance director is suppose to magically make it happen no matter the cost and when it can't be done he is the one to blame. Same crap was said about Mike Long when he was in that position and now whom ever the finance director is Darrell or anyone that holds that position will be the scape goat. Hell he don't need to resign he needs to do like Mike Long and tell them to shove it up there self controlling butts. Commission created the mess so maybe Estes or Tucker can step in directors shoes and fix it seeing how they seem to think along with Beeler that taxes won't be raised and they know financing better. BS
Get Real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Better than Commission wrote:
<quoted text> Personally Helton is doing the best he or any other finance director that would be there can do with what they have to work with. That meaning when you are dealing with commissioners that are handing out money like candy and say they won't raise taxes which is crap, and then the finance director is suppose to magically make it happen no matter the cost and when it can't be done he is the one to blame. Same crap was said about Mike Long when he was in that position and now whom ever the finance director is Darrell or anyone that holds that position will be the scape goat. Hell he don't need to resign he needs to do like Mike Long and tell them to shove it up there self controlling butts. Commission created the mess so maybe Estes or Tucker can step in directors shoes and fix it seeing how they seem to think along with Beeler that taxes won't be raised and they know financing better. BS
You can explain and type till you are blue in the face, but these folks just don't get it. The saying stupid is stupid and you can't fix stupid is so true in this county. Hard heads with know it all attitudes is in majority in this county. Let them prove other wise will never happen here.
OH Really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you for real? Tucker is foolish idiot who thinks he is always outsmarting everybody but what he is really doing is making a complete and utter fool of himself. Check out his history. Look at any county meeting on Ch 7 Charter. He is A.D.D. big time. Talks too much is an understatement. It is laughable to think TUCKER is anything but an idiot. Now that Dockery guy, he is ok but not one of the best. Everybody that ever knew tucker once knows that he is a laughable buffoon.
Please tell us who the best commissioners are?
okay

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

commission does not even listen to Helton how can he be the problem. Commission listen to no one and that is why this county is in the mess it is in. Give me a break, Turner, Estes, Beeler, Mills, Tabor, working a multi-million dollar budget, get real. What have they ever done. Joke Joke Joke.
Uh Say What

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Better than Commission wrote:
<quoted text> Personally Helton is doing the best he or any other finance director that would be there can do with what they have to work with. That meaning when you are dealing with commissioners that are handing out money like candy and say they won't raise taxes which is crap, and then the finance director is suppose to magically make it happen no matter the cost and when it can't be done he is the one to blame. Same crap was said about Mike Long when he was in that position and now whom ever the finance director is Darrell or anyone that holds that position will be the scape goat. Hell he don't need to resign he needs to do like Mike Long and tell them to shove it up there self controlling butts. Commission created the mess so maybe Estes or Tucker can step in directors shoes and fix it seeing how they seem to think along with Beeler that taxes won't be raised and they know financing better. BS
Did you mean turner and estes ?
Because Tucker has made no bones about it that we WILL be getting a tax increase. And when he and the beeler fool agree on something it is an accident, for sure.
foul play

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

I heard that Helton was actually rushed into that position by Palmieri and Tucker to make the school board look stupid by messing with the numbers. Unfortunately it backfired on him and he is the one looking like an idiot. I am sure this will all come out soon when Helton gets tired of being Palmieri's scapegoat.
dumber than dumb

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Another Palmeri hater foul play. Why is commission or anyone else can have a say but when the mayor says something its not right for him to do so. Maybe you don't like it but he is the mayor and should have say on who is in what position. YOu may not have voted for Palmeri but the majority of voters did and some of us like what he is doing.

Helton or no one else can do a job when commission trys to run the entire show. They don't even let elected officials run their operations, it's a total mess

Mills makes a motion then says at the next meeting that may have been his motion but that is not his intent! Give me a break, who can follow such crap. Bottom line is commission does not know how to function.
Factcheck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

foul play wrote:
I heard that Helton was actually rushed into that position by Palmieri and Tucker to make the school board look stupid by messing with the numbers. Unfortunately it backfired on him and he is the one looking like an idiot. I am sure this will all come out soon when Helton gets tired of being Palmieri's scapegoat.
If what you state is true then is there no money shortage and NO mistake on DOE part? That means no tax increase. Please provide the math that goes with your statement?
Disagree

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

foul play wrote:
Your about as stupid as the commissioners and school board. Nobody had to make the school board look stupid they have managed that all by themselves way before Helton came in.
See no Evil Hear No Evil

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

If you helton haters get rid of him, you better have a mind reading magician to replace him with. lol
concerned

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Darrell, please come clean about why Alan was so eager to put you in that position without an interview or formal applicant search. You do not have to take the blame for this. I am urging you to be honest before this gets even more out of hand.
Let It Go Turner

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

concerned wrote:
Darrell, please come clean about why Alan was so eager to put you in that position without an interview or formal applicant search. You do not have to take the blame for this. I am urging you to be honest before this gets even more out of hand.
Your crap is so lame and easy to identify. The only reason you hate Daryl is your unending hated for Alan. Your just an ignorant hater that has NO real facts or even real accusations. Please pull your head out of the dark side ass and if you have nothing but slander to say why don't you either shut up or go to Newport or Greeneville and spout your hatred there. LOSER.
concerned

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Let It Go Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Your crap is so lame and easy to identify. The only reason you hate Daryl is your unending hated for Alan. Your just an ignorant hater that has NO real facts or even real accusations. Please pull your head out of the dark side ass and if you have nothing but slander to say why don't you either shut up or go to Newport or Greeneville and spout your hatred there. LOSER.
I don't know who you are, but I happen to like both Alan and Darrell, but I know what is going on in this situation and its making us all look bad Darrell should not have to take the fall for something he was asked to do by people in office. Its time for everyone to start being honest and move past all of this. I am disappointed in the mayor and in Darrell.
Why

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who you are, but I happen to like both Alan and Darrell, but I know what is going on in this situation and its making us all look bad Darrell should not have to take the fall for something he was asked to do by people in office. Its time for everyone to start being honest and move past all of this. I am disappointed in the mayor and in Darrell.
So explain why you are disappointed in them?
Concerned Confused

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

Why wrote:
<quoted text>
So explain why you are disappointed in them?
You need to get registered because we already have a negative nelly from jefferson city and she don't like a damn thing about Alan !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of85
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Gatlinburg Forum right now

Search the Gatlinburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min kettle 124,153
Is Davenport About To Blow Up? 15 min heavyd 24
Davenport wants to bring corruption back to Jef... 22 min Nice try 6
JC Finance Dept Investigation 24 min stupid 25
Wanda Pruitt Buds secretary 1 hr dave2k14 7
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 9 hr Get Real 8,463
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) Fri sally 58,245
•••
•••
•••
•••

Gatlinburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Gatlinburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••