Six Teens Arrested For Sexual Assault...

Six Teens Arrested For Sexual Assault After Locker Room Hazing Incident

There are 5 comments on the KWTX story from Sep 14, 2010, titled Six Teens Arrested For Sexual Assault After Locker Room Hazing Incident. In it, KWTX reports that:

Six teenagers identified as football players spent the weekend in Bell County's juvenile detention facility after they were arrested Friday on aggravated sexual assault of a child charges stemming from an investigation of a hazing incident on Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KWTX.

Tina

Austin, TX

#1 Sep 15, 2010
Im disgusted and MAD!! These teenagers need to be locked up!! And the coach needes to be replaced!!!
parent

United States

#2 Sep 15, 2010
Knowing a little about juvenile law, these "children" will not in any way receive a punishment that fits their crime. Parents, raise your children to treat people as they would want to be treated! I pray that the poor victim can recover and my heart goes out to his parents.
Sunday

United States

#3 Sep 15, 2010
Can,t believe parents are blaming the coaches. They are coaches not babysitters.Parents its your job to teach them right from wrong.I guess somehow blaming the coaches makes you feel better about your failure to raise decent human beings.
Mary Alice

Waco, TX

#4 Sep 20, 2010
It's neither the coaches nor the parents fault. I myself just graduated from Gatesville High School and I know several of the boys parents. Even though I am not yet a parent I know that the parents are not always to blame in this kind of situation. The parents only influence the home life, not the school life. The students themselves should take full responsibility. Adults are not present 100% of the time thus they are not responsible for the decisions students make.
tep

Universal City, TX

#5 Sep 27, 2010
this is just sick. we can not blame parents or coaches. fact is these young men made the choice to do something so disgusting. the young men are old enough to know right from wrong. they all need to be tried as adults. my heart goes out to the young man this happened to. he lost his father several years ago(murdered by a tdcj offender) and now he has lost his brother. how anybody can be so cruel to another person is beyond me. what scares me is how much of this happens in schools on a daily basis that is not reported. our youth of today needs to find god. nobody has the right to violate anybody.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gatesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Central Texas Infant Dies; Charge Against Stepf... (Jul '10) Aug 21 Anonymous 5
What unit used the crest shown in my user ID ph... Aug 18 TomCatTiger 1
1st Bde, 2nd AD 1967-1969 - Organization Chart Aug 15 TomCatTiger 3
News Soldier Jailed In Weekend Murder At Fort Hood (Sep '13) Aug 12 FreedomFighter 54
Fort Hood 1955 Jul 30 Robert Chalfant 1
Darnall Army Hospital (Apr '10) Jul 26 cecil 17
SCIF POC at Ft Hood Jul '16 Gio16 1

Gatesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gatesville Mortgages