maynard

Thomasville, NC

#1 Dec 28, 2012
ms houseright, why was there nothing in the paper about erica fugate when she hit the 1000 mark. something wrong? i for one would like to hear about the little jealousy,feud or whatever. oh by the way that is another houseright, enough said. they have ruined out football team. school board, when are you gonna take a closer look? those gate fees are gonna keep getting a little bit smaller. please do not ruin the great gate city blue devils. this family wants to make sure all their family, in laws and outlaws get in on the destruction. please let us know school board, how much longer are you gonna let this happen. it is a travesty!!!! i will be waiting........
Sports

Duffield, VA

#2 Dec 28, 2012
maynard wrote:
ms houseright, why was there nothing in the paper about erica fugate when she hit the 1000 mark. something wrong? i for one would like to hear about the little jealousy,feud or whatever. oh by the way that is another houseright, enough said. they have ruined out football team. school board, when are you gonna take a closer look? those gate fees are gonna keep getting a little bit smaller. please do not ruin the great gate city blue devils. this family wants to make sure all their family, in laws and outlaws get in on the destruction. please let us know school board, how much longer are you gonna let this happen. it is a travesty!!!! i will be waiting........
Reed is the volley ball coach.
maynard

Concord, NC

#3 Dec 29, 2012
i meant to say amy reed. isn't she the one? there are so many houserights kinda got confused!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gate City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why IS PERFECT MALE SPECIES SO HONEST alias TRI... 7 min mofoyo money 4
Who is going to to see 50 Shades of Grey this w... 3 hr Eternal truth 27
Chris Carter 9 hr Jannie 4
Electrician Sun No Kitchen 1
morgan griffith needs to go back to law school Sat heebie jeebies 4
asia spa Feb 28 mater 5
Proud of cheating Marybeth? Feb 26 Eternal truth 38

Flood Watch for Scott County was issued at March 02 at 3:50PM EST

Gate City Dating
Find my Match