wondering

Bristol, VA

#1 Jun 6, 2012
I hear they are switching around principals...anyone know?
Devils advocate

Kingsport, TN

#2 Jun 6, 2012
Babb to hiltons, spicer to rci, dishner to shoemaker......don't worry, though, twiddle dee and twiddle dum are still at gate city
A Good Guess

Johnson City, TN

#3 Jun 7, 2012
Devils advocate wrote:
Babb to hiltons, spicer to rci, dishner to shoemaker......don't worry, though, twiddle dee and twiddle dum are still at gate city
Where is the Dr.?
melinda

Duffield, VA

#4 Jun 9, 2012
are you referring to Dr. Johnson ? If so she is at FortBlackmore elementary
Just Wondering

Johnson City, TN

#5 Jun 10, 2012
Any teacher moves?
And Now You Know

Johnson City, TN

#6 Jun 10, 2012
Houseright to Gate City.
dizzy

Bristol, VA

#7 Jul 9, 2012
Dr. J is going to Dungannon. Musick to Ft. B, Mead to Yuma. Then when Musick retires in Dec, Dr. J will be split between Dungannon and Ft. B...perhaps step one in a consolidation?
Are you Sure

Johnson City, TN

#8 Jul 9, 2012
Yuma is in trouble if Mead comes.
dizzy

Bristol, VA

#9 Jul 9, 2012
I'm sure. Why will Yuma be in trouble?
Not really

Hendersonville, NC

#10 Jul 10, 2012
Yet again, topix is wrong. These changes aren't happening.
oh my lanta

Duffield, VA

#11 Jul 21, 2012
Some the changes are correct!

And this will be Ft. Blackmore's last year!
spinx

Highlands, NC

#12 Jul 25, 2012
Heard dishner is trouble....8 yrs ago she busted up Rci. Accused trachers she didnt like of being lazy and not doing their jobs. She accused others of having affairs when there was no evidence. Others of cheating on sol exams and when confronted she will play dumb. Teachers who she starts this on will then be transfered...about two a year..And the co will back her....so good luck shoemaker......rci will enjoy spicer...he will stay in the office and let the asst run things as well as select teachers...and babb will continue to be confused and not know what is going on down the hallway at hiltons....
winnig ticket

Bristol, VA

#13 Aug 29, 2012
wondering wrote:
I hear they are switching around principals...anyone know?
well all i know is that damn Dishner needs to go back where she came from
winnig ticket

Bristol, VA

#14 Aug 29, 2012
Shoemaker hates her already
people

Abingdon, VA

#15 Mar 1, 2013
Are you Sure wrote:
Yuma is in trouble if Mead comes.
thank your lucky stars that Kathy Musick will be gone! this is a person that is so RUDE, HATEFUL, FAKE, SNEAKY, BACK STABBING. I hate this woman, i know her all to well....grew up knowing her so glad she gone!! had my kids at shoemaker and moved them to Yuma to get the hell away from this person and i be damned she got moved to Yuma! just ask some parents and teachers and cafe workers at shoemaker ! she ruined that school! she sneak around trying to snoop on cafe workers and janitors, good grief.....shouldnt she have been watching teachers and other things. she gave cafe manager pure HELL!! for no reason except that cafe manager stood up to her. she was more interested in being a nark and spy for the school board office than being a principal. she loves authority and to degrade people. And now the parents and kids of Yuma Elementary have a whole new problem to deal with as principal MRS. AMBER MCGEE SMITH! whose husband is also a principal in scott county! Good Luck with this one is all i can say people, all new ball of trouble for Yuma Elementary! Ya know as I think about it i wish i could make up a game like fantasy baseball but call it "fantasy school board"!LOLLOL!! this is how i would pick: first i would make Andrea Lawson Roberts-Superintendent,,,,,boa rd members would be- Stan Rogers, Brent Roberts, Brenda Bishop, Shannon Boye, Hugh Godsey, Joanna Spicer, Susan Wolfe.....i could go on and on and on!!! LOL!LOL!!JJK!
Bound By

Johnson City, TN

#16 Mar 1, 2013
You "fantasy school board" tells us what your problem is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gate City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Gate City, VA (Jan '11) 19 min Rusty E 66
Belk pulling out of Bristol Mall, relocating to... (May '13) 13 hr todays greed rules 10
Mark Warner also involved in the Puckett Scandal? 21 hr Ronaldus Magnus F... 14
Debate: Gay Marriage - Duffield, VA (Jul '10) Thu Brian_G 40
Debra R. Arnold Wed shop man 2
Home of Jerry Kilgore - Star Scientifc Attorney Wed Ronaldus Magnus F... 16
Tia vaughn Oct 20 curious 3
Gate City Dating
Find my Match

Gate City Jobs

Gate City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Gate City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Gate City