Does anyone know why Jake's is closing?

Does anyone know why Jake's is closing?

Posted in the Gate City Forum

concerned

United States

#1 Dec 29, 2012
I heard Jakes was closing. Does anyone know if this is true? And why?
Jenkinsizbetta

Kingsport, TN

#2 Dec 29, 2012
There prolly closen caouse 2 miny gate city hix thoute a pool hall was a plase wear u go swimmen 2! Lol!!!
JenkinsDad

Gate City, VA

#3 Dec 30, 2012
Jenkinsizbetta wrote:
There prolly closen caouse 2 miny gate city hix thoute a pool hall was a plase wear u go swimmen 2! Lol!!!
GawdDammit I thowt I told yew to get offa this dam puter and quit messin wit people son ur as worthles as hell.. Now git off dat puter an go pik us up our 2 buckets of KFC fer supper u dum sack a sheit
Jenkinsizbetta

United States

#4 Dec 30, 2012
JenkinsDad wrote:
<quoted text>GawdDammit I thowt I told yew to get offa this dam puter and quit messin wit people son ur as worthles as hell.. Now git off dat puter an go pik us up our 2 buckets of KFC fer supper u dum sack a sheit
ur a big faker an ur not ralated 2 me a tall. U shoud b a shame 4 taken lords name n vane but ur prolly 2 mutch a dumass hik 2 no any bettr. I gess some u think it ok 2 mock thhe lord
JenkinsDad

Gate City, VA

#5 Dec 30, 2012
Jenkinsizbetta wrote:
<quoted text>
ur a big faker an ur not ralated 2 me a tall. U shoud b a shame 4 taken lords name n vane but ur prolly 2 mutch a dumass hik 2 no any bettr. I gess some u think it ok 2 mock thhe lord
lol U mad u silly faggott?
Trollope

Gate City, VA

#6 Dec 30, 2012
Jenkinsizbetta wrote:
There prolly closen caouse 2 miny gate city hix thoute a pool hall was a plase wear u go swimmen 2! Lol!!!
*they're *probably *closing *cause *to *many *hicks *thought *place *where *you *swimming *too
Trollope

Gate City, VA

#7 Dec 30, 2012
Jenkinsizbetta wrote:
<quoted text>
ur a big faker an ur not ralated 2 me a tall. U shoud b a shame 4 taken lords name n vane but ur prolly 2 mutch a dumass hik 2 no any bettr. I gess some u think it ok 2 mock thhe lord
*Your *and *your *related *to *at *all *You *should *be *ashamed *for *taking *Lord's *in *vain *you're *probably *too *much of a *dumbass *hick *to *know *better *guess *of you *it's *to *the *Lord

Fixed your spelling errors. Are you typing with boxing gloves on?
scss

Gate City, VA

#9 Jan 15, 2013
Is it really closing and if so will the building go up for rent.
CountryLove

Earlysville, VA

#10 Feb 5, 2013
yes it is closing temporiarily but i think that they are going to do some renovations to it before reopening

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gate City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
country gal anyone know she is 11 hr aholeindiguise 4
Can a gay man or woman go to heaven? 12 hr Possible 6
Has any in Bristol,va received fuel assistance ... 13 hr LaffyTaffy 13
Oral Sex 16 hr Bleak 38
Bondage 18 hr curiousnva 9
New Elementary School 23 hr Southern Hick 17
Thrift Way Tue Southern Hick 4

Gate City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gate City Mortgages