tupelo tom

United States

#1 Dec 9, 2011
does anybody know ernie mcmurray and his address? he drives a ford pickup either gold and green or gold and maroon. need to catch up with him?
sanpan

United States

#2 Dec 10, 2011
last i heard he was working out of state and some girl went with him

Since: Mar 12

Rocky Mount, VA

#3 Mar 20, 2012
Saying his name is a waste of air. That is the best way to describe him. He is living out of town with some whore and refuses to tell anyone where he lives or works so he doesn't have to pay his children child support. He is one of the most worthless people I have ever met. If I were you, I think I would spend my time looking for someone who actaully mattered in this world, instead of some deadbeat who makes no contribution to this world. He is the durtiest person ever, burning people's buildings down and sugaring their cars. He is a worthless "father" who beats his children up and then ignores them for years so he won't have to pay them anything. Take this from someone who has known that family for years, you are wasting your time with this worthless contribution to the world. It would be a better off world without him, and his slut.
Jenkinzizbetta

Kingsport, TN

#4 Apr 3, 2012
hay earnie is an all rite guy. He left Gate city cause its a bad place 2 live. He dont need u Scott co loosers holden him back so he left. GEt over it u hix. Next time i see earnie Im goin 2 tell him a bout all the hate. gAte city what a joke lol

Since: Mar 12

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Apr 3, 2012
WOW! I thought you were stupid before, now I know you're just ignorant! Is it some kind of unknown thing that DEADBEAT MORONS stick together to defend one another? You obviously don't know him...1. You spelled his name wrong (I would like to say I'm surprised, but seeing as how you can't even spell "really," I was not really looking for you to spell anything right. You obviously don't hate Gate City too bad or you would pick up and go back to Kentucky and leave us alone here. I'm glad you're going to do a good deed and tell the idiot how bad he is hated...won't be too much news for him though, seeing as how everyone in Gate City and Kingsport can't stand him. No wonder he moved away from here. He had high hopes that someone in this world would actually like him! You might as well stop while you're ahead, because you are making an even bigger fool out of yourself. Lets see here how many words you spelled wrong "all rite", "loosers", "holden", "hix", "earnie." I love your last sentence by the way...Gate City is a joke? hahaahaha, have you looked in the mirror lately? You may need a mental re-evalutation if you think you're anything but a pathetic loser. Oh, and "hix"??? What is a "hix?" Oh, nevermind, just blame it on your phone mis-spelling it! That's what I'd do too if I was an idiot and couldn't spell. You're an idiot...might as well accept it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gate City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bristol va city schools 5 hr hitting it now 2
melissa mitchell kaiko Wed info 4
Bristol Police we have smart phone know Tue Ann Roberts 38
bos bs Tue Another Boondoggle 7
Lee County gets screwed by Republicans and Demo... Dec 23 Thank You 9
Y'all got laptops? (Oct '13) Dec 23 wolfie 21
Thought on Pizza Plus in GC Dec 22 raphl 2
Gate City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web