illegal to eat cats in gate city

illegal to eat cats in gate city

Posted in the Gate City Forum

vern

United States

#1 May 28, 2012
i was told its illegal in gate city to eat cats not the kind that's pets but the kind that's stray n the ones at the office downtown

shit fire what kind of country is this that says its against the law for A man to survive

is someone bringing this up at the next board meeting this HAS to be rectified
jennythecrackhea d

Charlottesville, VA

#2 May 29, 2012
ROTFLMAO!!!
Kitty SoftPaws

Johnson City, TN

#3 May 30, 2012
There is more than one way to skin a cat!:) Well played Vern, well played.
elbow

Gate City, VA

#4 May 30, 2012
Yea I know , it really sucks for those of use who enjoy the taste of a well done cat. I like mine baked with bacon on top, it makes it taste just like chicken. Some have ask me why not just eat chicken instead of cats if they taste the same. What they dont understand is that chicken cost to much. HE!!, I can find a couple of strays cats in just a few minites and im ready for one big a!! bar-b-que. And top it of with a few buds and thats one great evening. I guess thats why chinese restaurants dont do well in gate city then if eating cats is illegal. Because the main meat source for chinese food is cat meat , so that screws them huunhh? Is dog meat illegal or not? Cause it taste ok if you cant find a cat. You know ,like in a pinch.
ratbasher

Gate City, VA

#5 Sep 12, 2012
elbow wrote:
Yea I know , it really sucks for those of use who enjoy the taste of a well done cat. I like mine baked with bacon on top, it makes it taste just like chicken. Some have ask me why not just eat chicken instead of cats if they taste the same. What they dont understand is that chicken cost to much. HE!!, I can find a couple of strays cats in just a few minites and im ready for one big a!! bar-b-que. And top it of with a few buds and thats one great evening. I guess thats why chinese restaurants dont do well in gate city then if eating cats is illegal. Because the main meat source for chinese food is cat meat , so that screws them huunhh? Is dog meat illegal or not? Cause it taste ok if you cant find a cat. You know ,like in a pinch.
cat,the other white meat!
Inbreeding is Illegal

Parsons, TN

#6 Sep 12, 2012
Truth is inbreds ..........are the other white meat! I'm guessing GC is full of them...... Lol!! That's why they don't take kindly to new comers. They want to eat cats and inbreed!!!!
ratbasher wrote:
<quoted text>cat,the other white meat!
tom

Kingsport, TN

#7 Sep 21, 2012
hell guys this is why them chinese folks arent in debt, they eat cat and dog every meal with rice
HARRY OTOOLE

Gate City, VA

#8 Sep 22, 2012
tom wrote:
hell guys this is why them chinese folks arent in debt, they eat cat and dog every meal with rice
You got that sh!t right "tom". Cat meat along with dog and snake meat are the mystery meat that they fix in these eaterys. They just flavor it with some burnt rat sh!t, or pour some sweet and sour crap over it so it wont taste like a puddy tat, or a bow wow or even a copper head. Thats why they can start one of these chinese joints just about anywhere and it will thrive {anywhere but GC,that is}, because they catch everyones pets in town and make supper out of it and that way they dont have to by other expensive meats. But then again, maybe we should just be glad of this. Because every pet eatin is one less that tax payer dollars will have to feed. SO EAT MORE POSSUM, or cats? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gate City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Veterans Admin Bristol Clinic 1 hr Dianna 6
J & P Market employees (Nov '12) 2 hr Whoo 30
Chris Hubbard (Mar '15) 3 hr I dunno 2
bos 2015 (Nov '15) 13 hr In the know 30
Bristol compressors/universal fibers 14 hr Just sayin 10
houseright Jun 23 Satan is a devil 14
corrupt scott county school board Jun 21 CindyTess04 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gate City Mortgages