Next Last
redneck33

Kingsport, TN

#21 Jul 26, 2012
True true
flipping over

United States

#22 Jul 28, 2012
I hear he is doing one of the chicks at the DMV now.

I think her name is Megan, and her boy friend is a trooper also from what is being told.

Maybe they are tag teaming her.
oh my lanta

Gate City, VA

#23 Jul 30, 2012
He is a good cop.
fday

United States

#24 Jul 30, 2012
J day is worst trooper ive ever met. He is a smartass
wow

United States

#25 Aug 5, 2012
Actually he is married to the girl from the DMV....ghezzz...I am guessing it's a crime for him to have a peronal life now.
Shelly

Richmond, VA

#26 Aug 14, 2012
[I actually think he is on wife # 4. He can't keep them because he treats them like garbage. He told his, now ex-wife while she was pregnant, that she was fat!
Day dont Play

United States

#27 Aug 15, 2012
Becky wrote:
He gave my dad a ticket for going 5 mph over the limit and was talking to him like he was 3 yrs old~ He is lucky my dad didnt knock him out~ Like u said , he cant get that power at home so he tries to do it to others on the job~ He is a joke~
FACT , TROOPER JIM DAY can kick some a@@! He would stomp a mud hole in your daddys a@@ and walk it dry lol!!! He's ticketed me before, but I deserved it :) He worked an accident I was in and was very caring and professional. He does everything by the book..... Maybe to a fault, but the law is the law.
DA_Truth

Knoxville, TN

#28 Aug 27, 2012
Trooper Day probably holds the VA record for writing the most tickets. I have heard so many stories, plus he has got me 3 times for stupid equipment violations. When he retires, Scott County revenue will plunge.

He enjoys writing you up.
yuma river

Bristol, VA

#29 Aug 29, 2012
Bobby wrote:
Didnt his wife cheat on him back in the day? I wonder why? lol
he was seeing anita howel that workes at the school board
Concerned Citizen

Gate City, VA

#30 Sep 8, 2012
I personally think that those of you that are whining because Trooper Day does his job. Need to learn to obey the law. That is the problem with this area to many bad police have let it go for too long.
KickinYou

Portage, MI

#31 Feb 27, 2013
His personal life is none of your business…I have total respect for trooper Day. At 17 years old, I got into a lot of trouble & trooper Day just so happened to be in court the day I went. He knew the older guy I got into trouble with. He talked to me about how I needed to turn my life around & stop hanging out with older men who let me get arrested at 17 & show no remorse. I listened to him & changed my ways. If I had of stayed with that guy I would have ended up a widow, with 5 kids, living off welfare like the girl he ended up with is. If he pulled me over today & gave me a ticket, I would gladly take it because I'm sure I would deserve it.
Pissed

Arcadia, SC

#32 Mar 25, 2013
DA_Truth wrote:
Trooper Day probably holds the VA record for writing the most tickets. I have heard so many stories, plus he has got me 3 times for stupid equipment violations. When he retires, Scott County revenue will plunge.
He enjoys writing you up.
Scott county doesn't get the revenue idiot the state does.
Wondering

Bristol, VA

#33 Mar 25, 2013
yuma river wrote:
<quoted text>he was seeing anita howel that workes at the school board
Anita Howell from Hilton's she is married?
Happy Nurse

Church Hill, VA

#34 Mar 25, 2013
Trooper Day is quite a character to say the least. My husband had almost cut off 3 fingers and we was on our way to hospital. He pulled over to let me pass and then pulled me over. When my husband showed him his hand, he said "Man up, Ive had worse cuts than that!" Even threatened to take my hsuband to jail for being upset. My husband had to have major surgery and months of therapy. Still cant use his hand properly.. Trooper Day doesnt need to be a cop. He is unprofessional and uncaring to the public.
Happy Nurse

Church Hill, VA

#36 Mar 28, 2013
Oh please wrote:
Ever occur to you to call an ambulance if it were that bad?! Jeez, I agree with Trooper Day, man up!
Because Im not stupid... I wasnt waiting and letting him bleed to death.. Do you live in Nickelsville? Have you ever waited on an ambulance? I have..
Point is his Sargent was contacted and agreed with us that his response was uncalled for.
landms

Bristol, VA

#37 Mar 29, 2013
Sick Calf wrote:
If the Va State Police could see him at Subway sitting and holding hands with some young girl looking like a sick calf they would pull his badge. He is a disgrace to VA. Very unprofessional conduct for a Va. State Trooper. Who in the hell would want to have an affair with that man.
hahaha how fun!! but very true lol
whiskeybent

United States

#38 Mar 29, 2013
Hes abuses the law
landms

United States

#39 Mar 31, 2013
He has abused his position for years!
trouble

Hickory, NC

#40 Apr 17, 2013
Dick that Megan ( New wife) cant stand and has little member

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gate City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
POOR Supervision at BVPD 1 hr Whateva 16
doctor 12 hr Sadie 1
Candice Collins?? (Jul '14) 13 hr Dhfhrhrgegr63636 6
Jacob Dingus (Nov '15) 14 hr Leighann Hall 33
Bristol VA City Counci (Jan '17) 23 hr UH OH 686
sexual assault of eleven yo by two gate city st... (Aug '16) Thu Vote Kilgore Out 7
Football 2017 Wed Just Wandering 26

Gate City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gate City Mortgages