trooper j day???
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 09

Christiansburg, VA

#1 Aug 16, 2009
Just wondering how the people of Gate City and surrounding areas put up with trooper Day? He comes off as an arrogant little peck. I guarantee that he was picked on in high school or was sissified because he is one of these guys that hides behind the badge for a power trip. He has had so many complaints against him that its ridiculous. What gives over there? He gave a ticket to my wife because the license plate screw came off and the plate was crooked but of course she was driving a sports car (improper display of tag) supposedly. Like to find him without the badge sometime and tell him what i feel. Gate City, i feel for you guys.
tommy

Norfolk, VA

#2 Aug 17, 2009
Amen to this !!!
Becky

Norfolk, VA

#3 Aug 17, 2009
He gave my dad a ticket for going 5 mph over the limit and was talking to him like he was 3 yrs old~ He is lucky my dad didnt knock him out~ Like u said , he cant get that power at home so he tries to do it to others on the job~ He is a joke~
Statie

Bristol, VA

#4 Aug 21, 2009
Don’t want a Trooper to write you a ticket? Don’t break the law. Threatening a Virginia State Trooper…BIG, BAD, COSTLY ouchy. Chill, bro!
jus a citizen

Gate City, VA

#5 Oct 28, 2009
he is a bit over the limit but its also good that we hve troopers like that and not like others that r crooked and dont care
Whatever

Powhatan, VA

#6 Nov 30, 2009
I personally think Trooper Day is a great cop.He stopped me for speeding once but when I explained that I was late picking my son up at school and wasn't aware of how fast I was going he was very understanding and told me to slow down and let me go.I have found most police officers are very nice and understanding if you are nice and respectful to them in return.These men have a dangerous job and they are simply doing it to the best of their ability!
Bobby

Radford, VA

#7 Dec 9, 2009
Didnt his wife cheat on him back in the day? I wonder why? lol
Whatever

United States

#8 Dec 22, 2009
Bobby wrote:
Didnt his wife cheat on him back in the day? I wonder why? lol
What is that suppose to mean?Is it automatically the persons fault that is getting cheated on?Your statement makes no sense whatsoever.Seems to me the ex-wife is the one lacking character for cheating on her husband!
Bobby

Natural Bridge, VA

#9 Jan 1, 2010
Sounds like you got cheated on. Hit close to home there.
Millies Freind

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Jan 3, 2010
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
What is that suppose to mean?Is it automatically the persons fault that is getting cheated on?Your statement makes no sense whatsoever.Seems to me the ex-wife is the one lacking character for cheating on her husband!
Actually he cheated on his wife with Millie at the Dawg House in Weber City. That little bit of info got me out of a ticket back a few years ago.
Whatever

Mechanicsville, VA

#11 Jan 10, 2010
Grow up Bobby! Just saying if his wife screwed him over or he did her what does that have to do with his work performance?And just so you know,yes I did get cheated on and left his sorry a#@ for a MUCH better man!
Aware

Gate City, VA

#12 Apr 17, 2010
He is presently a neighbor of my mother's. He harrassed me for many, many years at the urging of the man whom he bought his property from... (Who was a sworn enemy of my mother,s.)
Joseph

Roanoke, VA

#13 Jun 4, 2010
Aware,
I feel sorry for your mother. this guy is a disgrace in my opinion. Very rude and arrogant because of the badge im sure and instead of going after real criminals wants to stop the working people on ticky tack things.
Friend

Kingsport, TN

#14 Mar 2, 2011
Obviously you don't know very much, Millie! You can't even spell friend! I feel sorry for you because you don't have anything better to talk about!
Millies Freind wrote:
<quoted text> Actually he cheated on his wife with Millie at the Dawg House in Weber City. That little bit of info got me out of a ticket back a few years ago.
Day Lilly

Charlottesville, VA

#15 Mar 4, 2011
He is all about the tinted windows what a sorry @ss he is but when you need the law where are they? He is as sorry as the other one Jamie Lawson.
shorty

United States

#16 Jun 22, 2011
He pulled me over for my exhaust and for tint. I see all kinds of cops with darker windows than mine its not like you can't see through mine. I had just went from straight pipe to an muffler to. I think he needs to worry about people speeding and all the drugs around here.
bluejay

United States

#17 Jun 22, 2011
Just obey the law all you ticket receivers and you won't have those tickets. that is his job.. figure it out yet? if you don't agree, take it to court!!!
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Nickelsville, VA

#18 Jun 22, 2011
I can understand a violation for window tint, but never have understood improper exhaust. To me improper exhaust is one that is almost rusted apart and could let exhaust gasses into the vehicle. Noise can be an indication of improper exhaust but should only be used as indication. Further inspection should determine if the exhaust is actually faulty.

I do not buy the explanation that noise is the problem when a Harley Davidson that only runs a few feet of straight exhaust pipe can be considered ok.

I honestly believe the original intent of the law was to use noise as an indication of an improper exhaust, but that laziness has taken over and has determined that noise must equal an actual dangerous exhaust. Otherwise how could a loud exhaust be an actual safety concern? Those thinking differently see the Harley Davidson argument above.
concerned

Collinsville, VA

#19 Jun 22, 2011
Wasn't her name anita h the one he had an affair with.
Sick Calf

Gate City, VA

#20 Jun 25, 2011
If the Va State Police could see him at Subway sitting and holding hands with some young girl looking like a sick calf they would pull his badge. He is a disgrace to VA. Very unprofessional conduct for a Va. State Trooper. Who in the hell would want to have an affair with that man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gate City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trojan Football 2016 8 hr JSB Trojan 4
possession by unclean spirit of epilepsy, anxie... 11 hr Benji 2
Mark Mitchell - Toyota of Bristol 17 hr Drives a Toyota 3
Seriously? Mon Susie 6
so the thread about the VAN PELT TEACHER Sun Wow 17
Why is Wendys exit 7 closed? (Jan '13) Sat ddwg 56
Trump? (Sep '15) Sat Jack45 8

Gate City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance