Long John Silvers Bathroom

Long John Silvers Bathroom

Posted in the Gate City Forum

Disgusted

Gate City, VA

#1 Jun 22, 2010
I went to LJS restroom while waiting for my order to come up, I saw a five bill on the floor, covered with what looked like a muddy footprint. I picked it up, because, hey, it's five bucks, and only part of it was covered in the "mud." I thought, maybe this is poop, but I didn't think so at that moment in time. I held it by the "clean" end, grabbed a paper towel and wiped it off, stuck it in my pants pocket. I carried it back out to my booth, and I started smelling something that resembed shit, I pulled it out and let my friend inspect it. He done the obvious....he smelled it. It was indeed feces. My other friend looked at it from a distance and after this third party inspection, it was confirmed unanimously that it was indeed poop.

My gut instinct was was to rush home and changed my pants, why was I SO naive? Who wants to think they touched someone elses poop? Be true to yourself, guys, and you will not touch poop, I assure you, but I did and I'm still disgusted at the thought of it, I could not eat the food which I bought.

So: Why did someone wipe their ass with a five dollar bill?
I get that it is a phrase, like "I'll wipe my ass with this [document that I do not value]", but why a five dollar bill? There was a whole roll of toilet paper in the stall? Whoever you are...you need mental counseling. You owe me 8.36 for the ruined meal.
Muddy

Big Stone Gap, VA

#2 Jun 28, 2010
So: are you high? Or just retarded?
thats retarded

United States

#3 Oct 31, 2010
i wouldnt eat there after mandy byrd worked there n e ways...may have chlamydia on the fish cause u know she was passin it around to all the guys in yuma! ha
mky

Gate City, VA

#4 Mar 28, 2011
greg got it
lol

Kingsport, TN

#5 Mar 28, 2011
he got chlamydia? who else did?
Lil Leroy

Gate City, VA

#6 Mar 28, 2011
This is obviously just a bunch of mud slinging because Greg is running for school board district 3. Please stop it children. Greg is a fine fella and he has my vote!
WYLDunknown

Gate City, VA

#7 Mar 29, 2011
I don't think this is true!
dr rosenrosen

Johnson City, TN

#8 Aug 22, 2012
Well I went by ljs today and what did I find? You guessed it...is someone up to their dirty Lincoln tricks again?
mky

Johnson City, TN

#9 Aug 24, 2012
was it greg again?
Sick

Gate City, VA

#10 Aug 25, 2012
That Long Johns is a nasty place! There's nothing but a bunch of whores working there, and that old manager Ashley Meeks is the biggest Hoe there is down right skanky!! Then need to clean house down there and start with all new employees! Wouldn't doubt one of the employees that works there wiping there ass with a $5 bill just to play a prank thats how bad they are!
dr rosenrosen

Gate City, VA

#11 Sep 17, 2012
I heard it was Laforce this time. Someone has a real disturbing case of fecalphylia
kyle

Johnson City, TN

#12 Aug 25, 2013
ive been there several times in 2013, without any problems. maybe they read this thread in 2012, and cleaned up their issues. one of the best things about this location is that they open at 10 am, unlike lazy businesses that don't start lunch until 11.
Sign of The Times

Gate City, VA

#13 Sep 2, 2013
Stopped in the other day and someone had used a ljs receipt to wipe on. Got to looking and it was an IOU for $5s. Said PS, thanks to these Obama times I don't got no $5 bucks so please take this IOU and be happy. TRYED to redeem at the checkout counter and they laughed at me. WTF? They said also that the IOU smelled of sh!t, I said yea someone used it to wipe their azz with I think. They said try the funny blue building down the road, they might take it.......lol you sick freaks!
Short Joe Gold

Blountville, TN

#14 Sep 5, 2013
Ahoy, maties. The food ain't the only fishy smell at LJS. Just sayin'.
Someone

Columbia, SC

#15 Sep 17, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
I went to LJS restroom while waiting for my order to come up, I saw a five bill on the floor, covered with what looked like a muddy footprint. I picked it up, because, hey, it's five bucks, and only part of it was covered in the "mud." I thought, maybe this is poop, but I didn't think so at that moment in time. I held it by the "clean" end, grabbed a paper towel and wiped it off, stuck it in my pants pocket. I carried it back out to my booth, and I started smelling something that resembed shit, I pulled it out and let my friend inspect it. He done the obvious....he smelled it. It was indeed feces. My other friend looked at it from a distance and after this third party inspection, it was confirmed unanimously that it was indeed poop.
My gut instinct was was to rush home and changed my pants, why was I SO naive? Who wants to think they touched someone elses poop? Be true to yourself, guys, and you will not touch poop, I assure you, but I did and I'm still disgusted at the thought of it, I could not eat the food which I bought.
So: Why did someone wipe their ass with a five dollar bill?
I get that it is a phrase, like "I'll wipe my ass with this [document that I do not value]", but why a five dollar bill? There was a whole roll of toilet paper in the stall? Whoever you are...you need mental counseling. You owe me 8.36 for the ruined meal.
had sex there in 98 because her parents wouldn't let us date, or go anywhere together so we did it on the nights she closed lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gate City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sport Clips shitty overpriced haircuts 3 hr Jackson Browne 2
Bondage 5 hr Tie me up 12
Ashli Edds 11 hr Blah 6
Any wives want to cheat 14 hr Alpha 1
country gal anyone know she is Sat Rach 9
Has any in Bristol,va received fuel assistance ... Sat LaffyTaffy 19
Potiental company moving into the former Ball C... Sat Squirrel Commander 7

Gate City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance