lilbit77

Huntingdon, TN

#1 Jan 10, 2011
Who is Jack Fraley from Coeburn,Va.?
Have any info. concerning him?
I've heard bad things just wondering if it's true?
yeahh

United States

#2 Jan 17, 2011
I'd say what u have heard is true.
lilbit77

Kingsport, TN

#3 Jan 17, 2011
do you know him?
wtf

Wirtz, VA

#5 Jan 21, 2011
who the hell knows him from bristol? & why would you give a f*ckk. stop concerning about what you heard & worry about yourself.
yeahh

United States

#6 Jan 22, 2011
wtf wrote:
who the hell knows him from bristol? & why would you give a f*ckk. stop concerning about what you heard & worry about yourself.

Someone asked and I commented just like ur stupid ass did, the only difference is I know wtf I'm talking about and the bristol thing means nothing are u stupid or something. And further more if I am from bristol and jack or jackie as I know him is from coeburn why the hell is he on gate city's forum? Back to the topic at hand... Jackie. He's an ass when ya get to know him and he turns out to be a large child. Who wants that? His first wife sure didn't haha
none of your concern

Earlysville, VA

#8 Jul 27, 2012
ya he's an ass and he's also my dad
KickinYou

Portage, MI

#9 Feb 27, 2013
yeahh wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone asked and I commented just like ur stupid ass did, the only difference is I know wtf I'm talking about and the bristol thing means nothing are u stupid or something. And further more if I am from bristol and jack or jackie as I know him is from coeburn why the hell is he on gate city's forum? Back to the topic at hand... Jackie. He's an ass when ya get to know him and he turns out to be a large child. Who wants that? His first wife sure didn't haha
Does he work at a prison? I think my friend just married him if this is the same guy.
Stephanie Fraley

Johnson City, TN

#10 Oct 19, 2013
Yes he works at Lee County Federal prison, he just married Misty Johnson (now fraley) What ever you heard about him is probably true. He's a drunk fat ass who don't take care of his kids. (ME,Elizabeth,Victoria).
Stephanie Fraley

Johnson City, TN

#11 Oct 19, 2013
He use to live in Coeburn, then he lived in Kingsport, now he lives deep in the woods in Dunganon
KickinYou

Columbia, SC

#12 Nov 3, 2013
Stephanie Fraley wrote:
He use to live in Coeburn, then he lived in Kingsport, now he lives deep in the woods in Dunganon
I haven't heard anything about him. I just saw his name on this post & clicked on it because I knew Misty had just married a guy named Fraley. She got out of one shitty marriage I was hoping this one would be better for her. Now she's preggo :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gate City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Football 2017 54 min Spiv a Little 21
Big Spicer at scott county sheriff's office 9 hr Pedro 1
gate city football full of 18+ year olds 22 hr Spiv a Little 18
Ok Ashli Fri Huh 1
Will Weber City Have a new Principal? (Jun '11) Fri Bobby boy 15
Enterprise propane Thu Pod customer 1
Coach Amy Reed Jul 19 For the kids 26

Gate City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance