Alan Clark of Gate City?

Posted in the Gate City Forum

Blank

Wise, VA

#1 Sep 14, 2012
I keep seeing these low-Iq fact-challenged letters to editor in paper by Alan Clark of Gate City. I wonder if this is THE Alan Clark, who was once the (so-called) Manager of the former Super Sack plant in Lee County. If so, this explains the childlike nature of the letters to the editor, because THAT Alan Clark was not very bright, was 2-faced,just kept the employees pi**ed off, treated people unfairly, was an OPEN racist and sexist and had no people skills. He is certainly entitled to his opinions, but they are laughable, just like the Alan Clark of Super Sack was...he was a JOKE, and one of the main reasons the place shut down!
Shelly

Richmond, VA

#2 Sep 14, 2012
I actually know the Alan Clark who writed the letters and he is not the person you are thinking. But let's just discuss your comments. This man reads information made available to the public and is able to participate in intelligent conversation. I have also read the letters to the editor and have yet to see low IQ findings. Perhaps you just don't understand what you are reading.
Blank wrote:
I keep seeing these low-Iq fact-challenged letters to editor in paper by Alan Clark of Gate City. I wonder if this is THE Alan Clark, who was once the (so-called) Manager of the former Super Sack plant in Lee County. If so, this explains the childlike nature of the letters to the editor, because THAT Alan Clark was not very bright, was 2-faced,just kept the employees pi**ed off, treated people unfairly, was an OPEN racist and sexist and had no people skills. He is certainly entitled to his opinions, but they are laughable, just like the Alan Clark of Super Sack was...he was a JOKE, and one of the main reasons the place shut down!
Blank

Wise, VA

#3 Sep 14, 2012
Shelly wrote:
I actually know the Alan Clark who writed the letters and he is not the person you are thinking. But let's just discuss your comments. This man reads information made available to the public and is able to participate in intelligent conversation. I have also read the letters to the editor and have yet to see low IQ findings. Perhaps you just don't understand what you are reading.
<quoted text>
I agree...he has the right to whatever opinion he wants! But...he just cherrypicks data, like in today's paper. He mentioned reagan's (supposedly) good record on economy. It was actually TERRIBLE, with failed trickle-down policies, raising taxes 11 times (mainly on middle and lower class), giving our economy away to China, slashing of social programs and evn deregulating Wall Street to the point of the biggest economic collapse of stock market in US history in October 1987!

VOTE 3rd PARTY IN '12!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gate City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bristol va city schools 4 hr Parent 3
bos bs 4 hr Pay up 8
melissa mitchell kaiko Wed info 4
Bristol Police we have smart phone know Tue Ann Roberts 38
Lee County gets screwed by Republicans and Demo... Dec 23 Thank You 9
Y'all got laptops? (Oct '13) Dec 23 wolfie 21
Thought on Pizza Plus in GC Dec 22 raphl 2
Gate City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web