What do people think?
dunno

Hermitage, TN

#2 Dec 1, 2011
Think i know her... how old is she?
sudoku

United States

#3 Dec 1, 2011
a very sweet nice mannerly lady. also a real beauty. i certainly wouldn't kick her outta bed for eatin' crackers!! seriously she is a very nice girl!!
haha

Johnson City, TN

#5 May 6, 2012
shes a stuck up bit**
KickinYou

Chicago, IL

#6 Feb 27, 2013
You ppl that are bad mouthing this girl obviously don't know her. She is a very sweet, well mannered girl that has been raised right by two very good parents & grandparents that love & adore her. She is not "stuck up", she doesn't take any crap from anybody. I'd suggest that u watch what u say, P.J. can take care of herself but trust me, you don't wanna get her mom or grand momma riled up…that'd be like messing with a couple of rattle snakes.
Someone

Johnson City, TN

#7 Mar 3, 2013
She is a sweetheart from what I can tell,know er and her family pretty well and hey are all good people. :)
PJ Get Out

Wheeling, WV

#8 Mar 16, 2013
PJ is too good for this county! Bottom line. Get out of Scott County, PJ. There are many good looking girls in the area, but you have the tall, slender build that would be perfect for modeling/Hollywood. Leaves these slack jawed yokels behind a lead a good life somewhere else. This county will just drag you down.
Good

Gate City, VA

#9 May 13, 2014
I went to school with her mom. She was the same way. Takes no crap off anybody but sweet as could be. Glad to hear her daughter is just like her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gate City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New McDonald's 28 min pinkGOO 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Gate City, VA (Jan '11) 7 hr leave us alone 78
billy denton 11 hr go4it hahaha 3
Chelsea salyer Mon xxx 1
Who is he? Sun Leslie 6
thick girl exxon gas station May 2 chad 6
shamrock shake down... May 1 snitches_r_- - - ... 2
More from around the web

Gate City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE