First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

Gate City, VA

#1 Apr 10, 2012
Does anyone know Chris Laforce? Is he married now and what has he been up to?

Since: Jan 12

Gate City, VA

#2 Apr 10, 2012
He was on jerry springer a while back...thats not even a joke, he honestly was.
wow

Gate City, VA

#3 Apr 11, 2012
what was he on jerry springer for?

Since: Feb 12

Grundy, VA

#4 Apr 11, 2012
Him Amanda and savannah Fitzgerald were on there saying someone was cheating on each other. They got a free trip to chi town for it

Since: Jan 12

Gate City, VA

#5 Apr 11, 2012
Yep....shit was funny as hell lol
wondering

Gate City, VA

#6 Apr 11, 2012
where can i find the episode?
Anonymous

United States

#8 Apr 14, 2012
Jerry Springer??? From Gate City???
aty

Abingdon, VA

#9 May 17, 2012
yeah he was on there, it was all fake. Hes getting a divorce, because Amanda doesnt wanna put up with a needle junkie while shes cleaning up. He needs to be put in a tree shredder if you ask me...just sayin. Hes also a P.O.S. dad.
Sam King

Jonesborough, TN

#10 Jun 11, 2012
What is going to happen to Dr. Johnson??
whocares

Gate City, VA

#11 Jun 14, 2012
Lowlife
gomer

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Jun 24, 2012
aty wrote:
Amanda's cleaning up.
this is the funniest thing in this whole thread
Jerry Springer

Henry, TN

#13 Jun 27, 2012
Shut the Door Danny!
BFF

Nickelsville, VA

#14 Jun 29, 2012
gomer wrote:
<quoted text>
this is the funniest thing in this whole thread
AGREED! THey are both needle junkie pill heads an amanda is a snitch so look out for her and chris probably is too
Freak of Nature

Abingdon, VA

#15 Jul 1, 2012
Shut the door Danny!!!! Shut the door!!!!
laforce

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Jul 15, 2012
ok this is all crazzzy my wife cleanin up dont trip u dont know me but its funny anyway im not a needle junkie if i was then i would say i was and ur right i havent done near enough for my daughter and i think about that all the time so about the door thats funny as hell urs truely c. laforce
mky

United States

#17 Sep 3, 2012
She cheated on him with Josh while he was in South Carolina looking for work. It was in the backseat of an alero. Savannah drove Josh to doing it because she was always hassling him about his money and his job. Plus she bailed him out of jail and lost 2 jobs for him. They live at his mammaws house. Chris is better off without that red headed slut like her. Chris should've cheated on her with Savannah. But he's had his experience ain't he buddy.
ratbasher

Gate City, VA

#18 Sep 12, 2012
Chris is a snitch! Just ask Ryan Dooley from dungannon! And Amanda is not clean!!!! If you believe that I've got some ocean front property for sale in Oklahoma jackass!!!!
Jerrys Boy

Gate City, VA

#19 Sep 17, 2012
I heard Laforce was the one who planted the $5 dollar bill at LJS...Any truth to this?
amanda

United States

#20 Jun 23, 2013
How cute... Peopke think they know us. Chris and I went through alot, but separated bc we just couldnt get along. We will always be friends. And neither of us are junkies. Everything that was on springer was made up. How about if u have anything to say about me, you just say it to me. Or at least put a name to the bullshit u talk about. None of u know what our life was like together so go get yourself a life and dont worry about ours. And for the record, Chris is many things but hes not a bad dad. He is a great father to Abby so Fu%k you. Get a life or some balls u fu@%in cu&+s.
old news

Nebo, NC

#21 Jun 26, 2013
Well someone is a little late to the party.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gate City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashli Edds 2 hr Blah 7
Todd Mullins 7 hr Todd mullins 27
city of bristol va 13 hr Shouldvebeenastri... 3
WCYB-FOX Tri Cities (Sep '15) 13 hr Methuselah 4
Sport Clips shitty overpriced haircuts 13 hr Former customer 4
whats the deal with thriftway? (Jun '11) 19 hr april 52
Mary Sun The main woman 1

Gate City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance