Raelynnís Tiny Ruffle Boutique

Raelynnís Tiny Ruffle Boutique

Posted in the Gate City Forum

Baha

Gate City, VA

#1 Sep 3, 2018
Iím absolutely appalled at the balls Ashli has to state she ordered something as a ďsampleĒ for Raelynn um no you ordered from Ruffles in the Mud Boutique and just trying to pass that off just like youíve done several outfits youíve tried to sell as from your boutique
Sad sad sad

United States

#5 Sep 12, 2018
Baha wrote:
Iím absolutely appalled at the balls Ashli has to state she ordered something as a ďsampleĒ for Raelynn um no you ordered from Ruffles in the Mud Boutique and just trying to pass that off just like youíve done several outfits youíve tried to sell as from your boutique
All that is on there is cheap high end remakes like yes they are cheap but they all look cheap and the material is all wonky like Iím sorry but you canít remake a high end outfit for 25 and expect quality they look so ridiculous and this is what she dresses her child in im surprised she doesnít dress her in that gosh awful tie dye that she is always wearing or those awful printed leggings that should never be worn esp by a ďplus sizeĒ person. I think itís funny though that she switched photographers because Kisha did, she was all about Yellow Tree Photography because Kisha was then Kisha switched and so did Ashli does she have an original thought in her head I mean if she could afford to go to Bristol Rhythm and Roots Iím sure she would as well to keep copying Kisha
Copy Cat

United States

#6 Sep 18, 2018
Sad sad sad wrote:
<quoted text>

All that is on there is cheap high end remakes like yes they are cheap but they all look cheap and the material is all wonky like Iím sorry but you canít remake a high end outfit for 25 and expect quality they look so ridiculous and this is what she dresses her child in im surprised she doesnít dress her in that gosh awful tie dye that she is always wearing or those awful printed leggings that should never be worn esp by a ďplus sizeĒ person. I think itís funny though that she switched photographers because Kisha did, she was all about Yellow Tree Photography because Kisha was then Kisha switched and so did Ashli does she have an original thought in her head I mean if she could afford to go to Bristol Rhythm and Roots Iím sure she would as well to keep copying Kisha
They wouldnít dare pay to go they would sit at outside at one of the restaurants and listen for free they so cheap
Yay

United States

#7 Monday Oct 1
Sad sad sad wrote:
<quoted text>

They are closing we all knew it was a matter of time this girl canít sell anything
Hehe

United States

#8 Monday Oct 1
Yay wrote:
<quoted text>

They are closing we all knew it was a matter of time this girl canít sell anything
They closed due 2 to much going on like what u got going home besides sitting ur but at home ďbabysittingĒ while ur mom buys ur kids clothes n ur husband works a job where he mainly sleeps at night and checks out girls dating profiles lol Just like Tupperware, toothpaste, scensty, advocare, and etc I mean come on u ainít made 4 it lets RSVP to this MJ Trunk Show Thursday should b interesting.
Seriously

Gate City, VA

#9 Wednesday Oct 3
Her kid is just wearing a sample itís not bought but why does that even matter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gate City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to the GC football discussion 5 hr The Truth that hurts 8
Greedy Mothers 7 hr Lbj 7
Why I won't vote for Griffith Sat Satan wears blue 6
How many games will Rye Cove and Twin Springs Win Sat mad fan 54
Oh Ashli Sat Ya-nuts 10
Time to consolidate Oct 19 Jackson Browne 20
GC take a few notes from Taco Bell (Apr '18) Oct 16 GC girl 21

Gate City Jobs

Personal Finance

Gate City Mortgages