hot and steamy

Gate City, VA

#1 Mar 27, 2013
Do yall know him? he is a sexxy sob
Shes country

Gate City, VA

#2 Mar 30, 2013
He's a cheat sob, I've been talking to him ever since him and his baby momma been together
Just asking

Nickelsville, VA

#3 Mar 31, 2013
If he has a baby and with someone why would you even want to talk with him

1 he has a child that he will want/have to take care of and that is 18 yrs each month and hope he is decent enough to do what is right

2 if he's with someone and talking with you , you got to ask yourself how many more, if he will do this with you he will do it with others

3 this should give you something to think about when you are talking (think about the baby and the babies mommy.)
Shes country

Gate City, VA

#4 Mar 31, 2013
That's why I stopped. He keep telling me they were gonna spilt up and I was dumb enough to believe it
miliah

Gate City, VA

#5 Apr 24, 2013
this is his baby momma, "she country" who r u?!
Kelsey

Charlotte, NC

#6 Apr 24, 2013
Shes country wrote:
That's why I stopped. He keep telling me they were gonna spilt up and I was dumb enough to believe it
I was dumb enough too...he just used me for sex on the side telling me he loved me...he had no intentions. of breaking it off with his baby mama..
Angie

Gate City, VA

#7 Apr 24, 2013
You know its pretty sad when a bunch of teenagers get on here and say crap.... maybe Jordan just needs to get on here and say a few things or maybe you guys need to back the shit up that you are saying.. or do you guys enjoy starting drama... grow up get a freaking life.

Since: Apr 13

United States

#8 Apr 24, 2013
Milah,u know u cant beleive everything everyone says. If its true they need to prove it. U and i botb know jordan loves u
jordan

Gate City, VA

#9 Apr 26, 2013
idk who started this shit but who ever it is need to get a life and stop startin shit about other peolpe cause this is horse shit idk who you all are but im sure i aint done shit

Columbia, SC

#10 Apr 26, 2013
jordan wrote:
idk who started this shit but who ever it is need to get a life and stop startin shit about other peolpe cause this is horse shit idk who you all are but im sure i aint done shit
Anyone that knows u jordan knows its notbtrue.
Shes country

Gate City, VA

#11 May 4, 2013
Not true huh. Well ill prove it as soon as I get back to my house and get the pictures from my old phone. He doesn't love Miliah if he did he wouldn't have slept with me. Maybe you should start looking at his phone and stop being a dumb blonde

Salisbury, NC

#12 May 4, 2013
How rbu gonna prove it. Whrn she.has no clue who u r. She does go through his pics. She goes all through his phone.
angie

Gate City, VA

#13 May 4, 2013
Well post them chick who is the dumb that would believe he would leave a baby and baby momma ...duh hello old trick get a freaking life then come on down here and lets comfront jordan face to face......if you have the nerve cause im sure jordan would love to meet you. AND BY THE WAY MAKE SURE THE PICS HAVE AN ACCURATE DATE ON THEM...
Young Sage

United States

#14 May 5, 2013
Ah, gotta love Gate City drama. Glad I don't have to deal with this bullshit anymore.
angie

Gate City, VA

#15 May 5, 2013
It is a neverending thing here...you kinda figure after high school these teenagers would grow up . But when it comes to my family. I will stand my ground with anyone who starts bullshit that cant back it up especially when it comes to a baby.....
Young Sage

Bennettsville, SC

#16 May 7, 2013
Understandable. People can't leave the past behind them and try to live off the coat tails of their high school glory days.
angie

Gate City, VA

#17 May 8, 2013
Young Sage wrote:
Understandable. People can't leave the past behind them and try to live off the coat tails of their high school glory days.
Amen...some people just cant grow up...or their life is so miserable they have to cause trouble for other people...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gate City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dustin Emert 2 hr Youwish 2
Welcome to Bristol 4 hr Chester Hared 5
Ashli Edds 15 hr kok 24
TN Students 17 hr Jackson Browne 47
Bristol VA City Counci (Jan '17) 18 hr John 925
School Budget cut sports Fri Right On 2
rachett ranch in Bristol,va (Jan '17) Fri leakybonerstothaf... 36

Gate City Jobs

Personal Finance

Gate City Mortgages