First Prev
of 3
Next Last
tractor man

Johnson City, TN

#41 Jun 16, 2012
Ms. Kj has some balls. I think she a good person. I hate all the shit happen to her but I am Glad she has the balls to stand up to the rate bastards. Best of luck in your winnings Ms kj.
Antebellum roots

Sevierville, TN

#42 Jul 8, 2012
Any word on moves for next year? I heard quite the stir up of principals and teachers this time is what someone heard coming from the sbo last week.
Are you Sure

Johnson City, TN

#43 Jul 9, 2012
Antebellum roots wrote:
Any word on moves for next year? I heard quite the stir up of principals and teachers this time is what someone heard coming from the sbo last week.
Who will be the new principal at Yuma Elem? Which SBM is calling the shots for all of these moves?
However

Jonesborough, TN

#44 Nov 8, 2012
Who is the new football coach for GC?
hgki

Waxhaw, NC

#45 Nov 8, 2012
Nothing has changed your super might as well be 200 lbs heavier and stutter all the time. I guess its a political tactic. If they move someone the board can say the super did it...and the super can say the board did it. That way no one can be blamed...seems i can recall a former board that pulled that same crap and are now being sued. No no one has learned squat. Keep it up guys..youll be there too
Watchdog

Jonesborough, TN

#46 Nov 8, 2012
I just saw a Scott County school bus in the Lowes' parking lot at 10:00 am. I wonder who pays for the fuel to go from Scott County to Tn. The bus number was 96.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gate City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gcpd? (Oct '15) 4 hr gary 10
Gate City football makes us look bad (Sep '15) Tue VladiP 82
Scott County Dumpster Stations Tue Duh 8
Pizza Hut Tue Peggy Sue 3
Luke stallard and his wife arrested for child a... May 20 Leroy 3
Trump May 20 Leroy 38
Andi and Logan McDavid May 19 Hmm 4

Gate City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance