Trial for UNCC student's murder to be...

Trial for UNCC student's murder to begin Monday

There are 3 comments on the WCNC-TV Charlotte story from Oct 8, 2010, titled Trial for UNCC student's murder to begin Monday. In it, WCNC-TV Charlotte reports that:

GASTONIA, N.C. The trial of two men accused of killing a UNC-Charlotte student in 2008 is scheduled to begin Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCNC-TV Charlotte.

George Bush

Houston, TX

#1 Oct 8, 2010
The 'Duke 88' are at it again. There is no evidence linking these guys to the crime. They were arrested as a distraction to the overwhelming black on White crime rate. The SPLC is probably directing this prosecution from behind the scenes. Rick Sanchez screwed up when he apologized for telling the sorry truth.
Jayne

Charlotte, NC

#2 Sep 5, 2012
The investigation and the trial were messed up from the beginning.

http://thinkingofattendinguncc.blogspot.com/
Holding My Nose

Lawndale, NC

#3 Sep 8, 2012
Yea black on white crime rate is right. Wait until a liberals daughter comes home molested or ass whipped. This happens all over the country. Just think...a damn chimp baby, makes you vomit!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gastonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Put some mac makeup on a pig..it's still a pig 17 hr Debb 1
Darlene Johnson and Bud known as Ronald Johnson Fri Darlene 13
Randy Wilson Oct 17 wanda rv 1
Boost Oct 8 Sab 1
News Confederate flag, monument rally set for Saturd... (Aug '15) Oct 4 Hardcider 12
IQ average (90) For Law Enforcement (Jul '08) Oct 1 Ej s 128
sex in gastonia (Sep '13) Sep 30 Fatjames69 21

Gastonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gastonia Mortgages