swingers or just a woman

swingers or just a woman

Posted in the Gastonia Forum

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Apr 1, 2013
Looking to have some fun for boyfriends birthday....want a lady to have fun with him while I watch
Tina

Charlotte, NC

#2 Apr 1, 2013
i want another lady but he can watch.tonguering tied?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3 Apr 3, 2013
Tina wrote:
i want another lady but he can watch.tonguering tied?
Can you pm me?
Rusty

United States

#4 Apr 3, 2013
Sorry to break in on your post, but figured this this was along the same lines maybe someone would read your post and see mine.

Anyway, I'm looking for a heavy girl. Not 600lbs or nothing like that, but someone in the 250lb range.

I've never been with a big girl, but I have always had a powerful attraction to them. I think about them constantly and can't keep for looking at them when I go to a store or out somewhere.

I just don't know how to approach a big girl, afraid I will say the wrong thing or come off looking like a pervert. I'm not a pervert, just a man who is attracted to a bigger gal.

Just thinking about it drives me crazy. Age is not that important. Hair color is also not that important, but race is, I'm only looking for a white or brown, no black girls. Seems that big black girls are the only ones who take a interest in me.

Anyway, I'm putting it out there and hope that my posting doesn't interfere with yours. Looks like you might have found what you are looking for and now if only I can find what I desire..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gastonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Selling Nudes? Mar 18 cawknballs 2
larry gene robinson (May '11) Mar 16 Blondie1973 13
Christians Who Have Concerns About Purity & Mod... (Mar '10) Mar 14 Belmont 60
new from minnesota Mar 6 monster may 1
lon eric brooks a very dangerouse and child mo... (Nov '10) Mar 6 Penny 285
sex in gastonia (Sep '13) Mar 5 Bslsy 16
BangZzz Salon Feb 26 Catherine 2

Gastonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance