Review: A Fulfilled Vision Home Health

Review: A Fulfilled Vision Home Health

Posted in the Gastonia Forum

Donna Lay

Akron, OH

#1 May 7, 2010
Has been trying to contact this particular agency and wondering if it was good? I need someone to come and care for my elderly mother!
worked there

United States

#3 Sep 1, 2010
No it is not a good or reliable business or owner. Shanata Crawford does not pay her workers therefore they quit last minute!
pissed off

Gastonia, NC

#4 Sep 23, 2011
this agency is unprofessional and does not pay their emplooyees
pissed off

Mooresville, NC

#5 Sep 26, 2011
pissed off wrote:
this agency is unprofessional and does not pay their emplooyees
seems like everyone is mad
shanata crawford

Gastonia, NC

#7 Nov 22, 2011
i am in buisness to rip you off i dont care how bad the economy is and if you have children and or love ones to care for. i will bill medicade for services that you have worked for but i will keep the money for myself and leave the office on pay day... i have no ethics or morals im a criminal and a liar.i just had to tell the truth
Business owner

San Jose, CA

#8 Mar 25, 2012
People need to grow up n stop placing blame on others n blame they self.......
Gas house worker

San Jose, CA

#9 Mar 25, 2012
I work there n she has alway paid me I no people try to get over on her all the time n she only a good person n people just very jealous of her because she has it going on stop hating n grow up it a lot out her for everyone if u just apply ur selves n get off welfare......n public housing
angel

Charlotte, NC

#10 Nov 26, 2012
Donna Lay wrote:
Has been trying to contact this particular agency and wondering if it was good? I need someone to come and care for my elderly mother!
go to a remedie for home health care inc. its in gastonia and they are great and loving people..ask for karens crew...u wont regret it.
FYI

Charlotte, NC

#11 Nov 26, 2012
angel wrote:
<quoted text> go to a remedie for home health care inc. its in gastonia and they are great and loving people..ask for karens crew...u wont regret it.
If Karen's crew has a rave review from "angel" then go for it. I like personal referrals. I know Angies List gives reviews for contractors et., but home health care I do not know. There is the BBB to see if this Business has any bad/good reviews etc.

Good Luck. It's a sad day when someone you love has to be taken care by strangers, BUT if they are caring and loving then it's a great day.
Truth

Charlotte, NC

#12 Jan 29, 2014
Stay away from Shanata Crawford!!! She is a skilled con artist that belongs either in a mental or a state institution.
Gas House Dummies

Charlotte, NC

#13 Aug 13, 2014
Shanata Crawford.....Please DO NOT POST if you don't proofread...it's bad enough all the negative reviews you are getting...at least have some type of dignity! You will look better in the end.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gastonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nasty thing Apr 11 The hope 1
Selling Nudes? Mar '17 cawknballs 2
larry gene robinson (May '11) Mar '17 Blondie1973 13
Christians Who Have Concerns About Purity & Mod... (Mar '10) Mar '17 Belmont 60
new from minnesota Mar '17 monster may 1
lon eric brooks a very dangerouse and child mo... (Nov '10) Mar '17 Penny 285
sex in gastonia (Sep '13) Mar '17 Bslsy 16

Gastonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance