EDITORIAL: The stimulus that didn't s...

EDITORIAL: The stimulus that didn't stimulate

There are 1 comment on the The Gaston Gazette story from Jul 11, 2012, titled EDITORIAL: The stimulus that didn't stimulate. In it, The Gaston Gazette reports that:

Did President Barack Obama's huge stimulus package of 2009 actually stimulate the economy and create jobs in Gaston County? Unemployment remains high 10.3 percent in May - and at last count more than 10,000 county residents were looking for work they couldn't find, according to the N.C. Employment Security Commission.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Gaston Gazette.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 11, 2012
Something must be working somewhere, just look in Cramerton. They are spending money hand over fist. Put a play ground on a flood prone area. Big fourth of July celebration. New this, new that. I smell big taxes headed our way to pay for all this. It's like getting all dressed up with no place to go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gastonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voters react to 'nasty woman' remark with disgu... 9 hr Bloomp 133
It can change Oct 18 Hades 2
News Autopsy shows man shot by Gastonia detective ha... (Jul '08) Oct 18 UrMine 25
sex in gastonia (Sep '13) Oct 18 Hades 14
Dead On Arrival Oct 18 DOA 1
Sugar Daddy?! Oct 18 asdf 8
do married women like to cheat? (Jul '08) Oct 18 asdf 396

Gastonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gastonia Mortgages