do married women like to cheat?
ernest

High Point, NC

#27 Jan 29, 2009
lames
dumbass

North Hollywood, CA

#29 Mar 2, 2009
I admit I am a dumbass. I am dating a black married woman who is gorgeous and swears I am her reason for living and is madly in love with me. She says her husband is a womanizer who treats her like crap and she has not had sex with him in years and they sleep in different bedrooms. She says he does not love nor even like her. and she does not have any attraction towards him and says he is ugly. She has children, property and a business with this man. On a recent date she happened to have her husbands cell with her for business reasons as he had left the country to see his lover. I asked her to show me what's in his phone and she hesitated. I insisted and she started to cry but handed the phone over. I was shocked to find pictures of him in her bedroom, their children and a bunch of pictures of her...pictures that she had sent to me in the past saying she had taken them for me!! I was devastated and she swears it's not what I think it is and that she would never lie to me and insists she does not go to bed with him. what do you think is going on here people?
Sara

United States

#31 Mar 2, 2009
Any woman that cheats on her husband is trash! Boy Gaston County is full of slut and hoes!
MrLogic

Charlotte, NC

#32 Mar 5, 2009
This is why marriage aint a sacred bond anymore...an infidel in a marriage should be criminally charged. Bunch of sluts...prolly got all kinds of kooties to spread to the next dumbass.
Kyle

Bradenton, FL

#34 Mar 20, 2009
House wife wrote:
I have been married for 12 years and sometimes need a little something different. Cheating in small amounts keep my relationship from declineing. I highly recommend an occasional playtime.
You go girl. I wish I were married to someone like you.
Kyle

Bradenton, FL

#35 Mar 20, 2009
Ladies 6 wrote:
every other weekend, my girlfriends and myself have a ladies night out. we are all married except one out of six. we meet at our single friends home to so called spend the night, play cards, etc. we leave our cars at the single friends home just in case someones husband drives by. one of us remains at the home to answer the phone and the others are picked up to have the satisfaction that we do not get at home. I have been married for 9 years and have cheated even longer. I would give up anything to keep my playtime active.
Good for you, my kind of woman.
Kyle

Bradenton, FL

#36 Mar 20, 2009
Tina wrote:
To be desired drives me over the edge. right into the bed, a back seat, under the stars, where ever i can!
Id marry you in a heartbeat.
wondering

AOL

#37 Mar 23, 2009
I just want to say I have been married for 10 years, but my husband has cheated on me once about 3 years ago, he said he was sorry and didnt relize what he had with me and our children, I forgave him and he has never done it again that i know of,, but it is still hard for me sometimes to think about it, sometimes I wonder if he has done it once will he do it again,, I have thought about maybe doing it myself just for pay back but then i remember how bad it hurt me when i found out and i dont want to hurt anyone like that,, but all the women on here that do cheat on there husbands do yall think it is ok for them to do it to or just you,, not trying to be a smart ass either just wanna know,, i would like to know everyone's thoughts on it, do you think if a man has cheated once will he do it again,, or do I just not care and go out and do it myself.
curious icarus

Hawthorn, Australia

#39 Apr 9, 2009
For the women that do have extra marital affairs. Do you still love your husbands?

ANd men, for those that cheat, do u still love you wives?
a few great quotes

Concord, NC

#40 Apr 13, 2009
"Better to have a knife in your back than a whore in your house."

"If it ain't yo mama, yo grandma, yo aunt, yo kids, and maybe yo sista, its probably a ho."

"If it wasn't for whats between their legs, they'd be mounted on the wall beside the deer and bears."
pmhiace

UAE

#43 May 6, 2009
i am 32 year man looking female aunties/widows/housewife who is not satisfied you can contact [email protected]
here-there

Jordan

#44 Jun 1, 2009
my wife's the only female that attracts me. not trying to be smart here but it really is the truth. i don't even get attracted to women who are considered more attractive than my wife. and yes, some have tried me out, and trust me, they still regret it.

i believe that's what they call being devoted to marriage. if you're not devoted why be married at all? are u all that worried about ur social status? or is it for increasing your credit rating?

and for those who have experienced cheating partners, if u can't forgive then there's divorce. if u can't live with the feeling that your partner is going to do it again, then again, there's divorce. if you are suspicious of your partner then there's communication...

if a woman cheats then she's a hoer, and if he does then he's a freakin rat (if there's anything worse to call him, please use ur imagination or a close dictionary). if you're fine to be that way in your life then go ahead.

i can't believe people are worried about STDs when this whole issue more importantly is wrong, immoral, and most definitely, a SIN.

this kind of STUPID talk was probably started by someone who wants to get aroused by others sharing their "arousing" stories... what a retard. and yes i do mean disrespect. feel free to feel offended whoever gets offended by this.

Since: Apr 09

Wingate, NC

#45 Jun 3, 2009
It sounds like Vale is the place to be>
Just Visited

United States

#46 Jun 12, 2009
Sounds like tons of trash!
audrey

Charlotte, NC

#47 Jun 12, 2009
In my honest opinion, women that cheat whether you are married or not, are low and insecure. If you cheat then that means you dont love your other half, why "be" with someone and sleep with another. if you feel the need to have to screw someone else, leave your husband, and dont go back. in my eyes, once a cheater always a cheater. you need therapy and GOD you poor confused animals!!!
BFA

Benoni, South Africa

#48 Jun 16, 2009
I just hate women that cheat!!
WE SEE YOU

United States

#49 Aug 15, 2009
wondering wrote:
I just want to say I have been married for 10 years, but my husband has cheated on me once about 3 years ago, he said he was sorry and didnt relize what he had with me and our children, I forgave him and he has never done it again that i know of,, but it is still hard for me sometimes to think about it, sometimes I wonder if he has done it once will he do it again,, I have thought about maybe doing it myself just for pay back but then i remember how bad it hurt me when i found out and i dont want to hurt anyone like that,, but all the women on here that do cheat on there husbands do yall think it is ok for them to do it to or just you,, not trying to be a smart ass either just wanna know,, i would like to know everyone's thoughts on it, do you think if a man has cheated once will he do it again,, or do I just not care and go out and do it myself.
You can bet your panties that he only got caught once, he did it before and will do it again. fishing trips. bike rides. supposedly working when not scheduled. sideline work. all this does not mean that he don't love you. It means that he is a natural person. everyone has desires or they lie about it. yes, enjoy yourself, get even. you only caught him once, you simply don't know the rest. use protection and enjoy.
Junior

United States

#50 Aug 17, 2009
Lot of trashy people in Vale, NC, just hicks with nothing to do but go to a motel, back seat or get drunk at the redneck winery in Vale!!!
Sexology 101

United States

#52 Aug 22, 2009
audrey wrote:
In my honest opinion, women that cheat whether you are married or not, are low and insecure. If you cheat then that means you dont love your other half, why "be" with someone and sleep with another. if you feel the need to have to screw someone else, leave your husband, and dont go back. in my eyes, once a cheater always a cheater. you need therapy and GOD you poor confused animals!!!
You should try it before you judge, you may find that this is just what you need. always know what a man wants and be totaly open to what you want, I think that you will discover that life has much more to offer. ALL men desire a woman that knows what she wants and is open to new things.
Sexology 101

United States

#53 Aug 22, 2009
Married Man wrote:
Come on ladies, join in.
Married women are the most passionate women on earth. as long as it is not with their husband.
I always liked dateing married women alot better than single women.
I totaly agree, married women are by far the most desireable. They are as bored with the same old same old as are all men. women need to feel desired and not just fulfilling their job in bed.women know when it's just going through the motions, if you have a little something different, what's at home becomes a little more desireable. Try It, you just might find the solution to increased passion at home. Any bad mouthers are either lieing or can not accept that they are bored and a prude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gastonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jonas Brothers patriarch to open Belmont restau... (Sep '15) Wed thirsty 5
Sugar Daddy?! Wed thirsty 2
News This is America! Man Facing Jail For Ripping Ve... May 24 Three Days Paleo 1
News Police: Teacher had sex with student Updated at (Nov '15) May 20 Frank 14
News Property transfers May 18 bigSpender 1
Christians Who Have Concerns About Purity & Mod... (Mar '10) May 16 My InfoBPF 42
White girls with black men (Feb '14) May 12 long stroke 41
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gastonia Mortgages