Huss_S

Toronto, Canada

#302 Sep 13, 2012
I was 28 and dating 47 years Polish women. She was so sexy, she told me that she was jehovah's witness. she told me that she never cheated on her husband before. She got addicted to my circumcised penis. I was so horney, I did her in the park,beach,hotel,van, public washrooms. She was a big slut. Later i saw her kissing another guy at the back of her building, she told me that he was her friend. FRIEND MY ASS..................
joe

Kings Mountain, NC

#304 Sep 15, 2012
Nicole wrote:
Hi my name is nicole and im 41. I have been married for more than 15 years now and I cheat on my husband everytime I have the chance it just gives me that excitment. When then mail man comes I love sucking him off real quick and if im going grocery shopping I would like to take a man up back and give him quick head. Also I love men cumming inside me. This what makes our marrage strong becouse im alredy getting action somwhere else when my huddy at work.
Do you have sex with 18/19 year olds?
single guy

Kings Mountain, NC

#305 Sep 15, 2012
I personally have never cheated. I am young and unmarried, but still even in a dating circumstance I do not cheat. While I am single I tend to have the greatest amount of fun as possible... Which often times leads me to females that haven't been satisfied. I am told I am like a darkness in their fantasy ... It's quite arousing in my opinion... Sometimes I can bring myself to get with a female who has a man, and sometimes I can't. It honestly just depends. I would much rather not know the female that much because it would be less weight in my concious
i never lie says

Toms River, NJ

#307 Dec 2, 2012
they sure do, especially in these times. just too many low life women out there now than ever before, and if only they could have been like the women years ago when they were very committed to their men.
pen is in her mouth

Mount Holly, NC

#308 Dec 2, 2012
all women are sluts except daughters,sisters and mothers hmmm
A gander

Gastonia, NC

#309 Dec 3, 2012
what's good for the goose is good for the gander, no? we aren't in the 19th century "i never lie says". us men think with our dicks so why should a wife or girlfriend put up with the constant animalistic habits of her husband/man. btw, i'm single and not ready for the same ole same ole.
Rick

Taipei, Taiwan

#311 Dec 9, 2012
You are all very sad people
Kitty

Montpelier, VT

#312 Dec 20, 2012
House wife wrote:
I have been married for 12 years and sometimes need a little something different. Cheating in small amounts keep my relationship from declineing. I highly recommend an occasional playtime.
Crazy and you think this is good- what about AIDS or HIV- really?
Being dishonest is not a good thing and I do not recommend it.
Calif

Sacramento, CA

#313 Dec 25, 2012
Do sharks like to eat ? Do birds fly ? Do horses run.? You get it, right ?
pen pal

Gastonia, NC

#314 Dec 26, 2012
pen is in her mouth wrote:
all women are sluts except daughters,sisters and mothers hmmm
yea banged ur ugly ass momma, sista, and wife only i had to bag em. waste of my time and shitty as shitty can be. went home to finish the job. time to get back to my hottie. stayin in for good.
Horny4wives

Seattle, WA

#316 Jan 13, 2013
I have had many great relationships with married women. I am nothing more than your favorite toy you keep hidden in the bottom drawer of your night stand. Except I pay attention to your bodys wants, needs and desires. I am creative, thoughtful, playful, experienced in pleasing married women. Giving you what most married men forget. The spark and attention married women crave, the passion they miss and the amazing sexual enjoyment they lost touch with in there marriage. To many men are selfish only think of there own happiness and forget how to please their wives. So I enjoy giving wives the attention they so dearly miss. Making them feel wanted and satisfied to go back and enjoy there marriage. Yes I do enjoy the exciment married women offer cheating on there hubby's.
Anthony

Sacramento, CA

#317 Jan 13, 2013
House wife wrote:
I have been married for 12 years and sometimes need a little something different. Cheating in small amounts keep my relationship from declineing. I highly recommend an occasional playtime.
god I wish I had you
Anthony

Sacramento, CA

#318 Jan 13, 2013
I'm a married man, who sleeps in a different bedroom, than my wife. She snores way too loud,she has gained way too much weight, and we both never want to have sex with each other . I love her but , I want to stay with her but.......I want to have sex with ANY woman who will let me.
single man

Morehead, KY

#319 Jan 16, 2013
i would love to find me a real woman who can show me a thing or two when i have sex with a woman i do every thing that most men wont do i will go down on them lick them from head to feet kiss them all over and make love all night long so if there any woman that would like to try it with me just once drop me a line my real name is lover boy
bite me

Dallas, TX

#320 Jan 18, 2013
true story;

a man in the community where I live developed a urinary problem, and made an emergency appointment with his dr. upon learning he had an STD, he (knowing he had been faithful) confronted his wife, who, at first played the ole toilet seat card, confessed to extramarital affairs.
the last anyone heard, she really misses her husband, children, and fairly new house. the husband (my good friend) let her off the hook for child support, though I don't know why.
although divorced, she does call every now and then, to seek forgiveness, and to get her old life back, but as sure as I'm sitting here typing, I'm sure that will never happen. he refers to her as, the loser slut.
Devin

Bevier, MO

#321 Jan 28, 2013
I Have a married friend. I would like to get with. But I don't know if she is happy with her husband or not. She is very pretty!
Drew

Paterson, NJ

#322 Jan 30, 2013
Kyle wrote:
Joan-
You are flirting with death when you get involved with a black male. They are loaded with disease and crime. Many are bi sexuals due to their jail stays. You are not getting back at anyone, even though you think so! People that say this is okay run from it!! Wake up, before it is to late!!!!This type of behavior is for crack heads and women with no character or morals!!! You are only hurting yourself. Get out of the gutter!!!!!
Oh shut up!! You're probably some fat piece of trailer trashe that can't get any, let alone from a black man!
Devin

Bevier, MO

#323 Feb 8, 2013
Condoms are made so women won't become mommies! More men should put then on! Before they put it in!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#324 Feb 8, 2013
i never lie says wrote:
they sure do, especially in these times. just too many low life women out there now than ever before, and if only they could have been like the women years ago when they were very committed to their men.
Probably learned it by watching their lowlife fathers, eh?
Joe in SC

Mechanicsburg, PA

#325 Feb 16, 2013
There is something with cheating. The forbidden fruit. You both have to be in it for the same reason...sex, fun, who knows what. A little daytime fun might make make nights more interesting. Make sure you both handle birth control.....no condoms is the best fun. There is something about having an affair without your spouse knowing.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gastonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cramerton Middle School (Mar '13) Jan 24 SanFranTweeker 66
trains -josh (Dec '08) Jan 16 King James 3
Rankin Lake. (Jul '09) Jan 15 mishtina 15
Thief steals backhoe to dig for ATM dollars Jan 14 james 3
Christians Who Have Concerns About Purity & Mod... (Mar '10) Jan 11 By faith 36
IQ average (90) For Law Enforcement (Jul '08) Jan 10 Spinadams 122
Watching teens making drug deals, but no one wi... (May '14) Jan 7 Mike Hunt_Dabstar_ 7
Gastonia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Gastonia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:31 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:31PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
Bleacher Report 3:54 PM