do married women like to cheat?
KDM

Midland, TX

#280 May 7, 2012
Sounds like Sodom and Gomorra!!! God is going to judge this nation real soon! Sorry to say but I can't wait-he needs to restore order! Most on this thread sound like they have an Iq of a gnat. You all need a savior and that is the son of God, Jesus Christ!!!!
Repent you pieces of selfish shit holes! Stop thinking so much of yourselves and think on God for awhile!
lady V

Plainfield, NJ

#281 May 8, 2012
Good Looker wrote:
lady v go take a cold shower or maybe all you need is a good ass whippin!!!!!
G thx for your help
Ashley Madison

Mount Holly, NC

#282 May 8, 2012
Names wrote:
I need names
Come to my website and find all of the adulters you want.

http://www.ashleymadison.com
Haley

Danville, CA

#283 May 13, 2012
Its quite a destructive lifestyle. You pay severely in the long wrong for a few moments of excitement. Your children pay and your family pays. It's a life ruining practice. Be warned ladies.
Marcus

Naperville, IL

#284 May 24, 2012
U women r idiots stupid retarded and dumb all in the same why get merried in the first man have it dumb asses ever thought what ur husbands fill r see in ur every action and walk the way interact with other men there around and sense u even when u lie jus by how u dress and look in the mirror and u want to know the fucked up part we know when ur insecure and start accusing us of cheating what u lack to give us we get back in return from someone else if ur cheating don't u think other merried women r doing the same and could be sleeping with ur husband haha karma is one hope u divorce for the best idolatry is a sin
Marcus

Naperville, IL

#285 May 24, 2012
Retarded women
Marcus

Naperville, IL

#286 May 24, 2012
To all the cheating as whores I the world I got
Something to blog about why r u even merried
In the long run ur kids baby's family ect. Will be
Destroyed to be merried to someone u love is a honor not a trophy. I can truly say U Never Know What U Got To It's GONE an once it Is it won't ever come back would u want that person u love so much to sleep in the bed with ur best friend cause they know u cheat and friends can be a bitch to have would u want another women to do ur house work and take care of ur husband it happens God sees everything most women who cheat end up dead! Miserable,widows, and grow old to be alone how would ur 3 or 4 year old look at u ten years from now I'm telling u self pleasures r know joke u laugh now cause u think ur having fun with that single guy I was one of them guys I wouldn't want to have shit to do with a merried women jus have sex that's it and send there whore ass home but I stop cause if i was that man I wouldnt want that single and mostly single men love to mess with merried women cause there pretty passionate dumb ass air heAds what more can I say and there so stupid they don't want to know once they do the kids and husband and family everything they worked for out the back door Think About It Ladies!
nick

Tucson, AZ

#287 May 25, 2012
Good Topic wrote:
This topic has been going for well over a year. I have set back and read the posts of both sexes. Very interesting reading! I am a married man and as (ALL) married men like to play around. Ladies if you think that you have that one in a million faithfull and true husband then he is a very good actor. No man will turn down a hot and ready woman.
I do not find forcefull women attractive, but the very beautiful and neglected married women are the hottes. I respect a woman independent enough to seek what she needs. Play Ladies Play
are you kidding me? We as humans aren't even fit to live anymore. Its disgusting that a man or woman could say those vows when they don't mean shit coming out. If yout want to cheat don't get married. I am a married man and not once has the desire come to my mind to cheat. I dont presume to know everything that goes on in my wifes life but i will tell you that we trust each other. Love and marriage especially is about devotion and loyalty. If you dont have that you are living a hollow life. You can fulfill your meaningless sense pleasures all you want but in the end when you have nothing to show for it because you followed a low path, i can only hope you will have realized that the happiness that came from it all was fleeting and not true. I hope that you all will learn how to truly live because it saddens me to see how little marriage and love mean to the world these days. Not every man loves or wants to cheat and nor does every woman. And don't think for a second that i don't spoil my wife all to hell. I treat her and our daughter like a couple of princesses and i am always there to meet my wifes needs.
HHH

Scottsville, KY

#288 May 25, 2012
They get off on the excitement of getting caught and punishing men for they're shitty lives.Make 'em feel good to get even with men in general no matter how good a guy is to them they will run over him just to feel like they are better and if a dude gets killed "So What" They get off Scott free and and go do it to someone else.I think they should be charged with assisting in a homicide if it is a love triangle type murder.
spanky johnson

Greer, SC

#289 May 31, 2012
yes they do, my personal experience
brett

United States

#290 Jun 7, 2012
There is a married woman I work with and I want her so bad I just wish I knew if she wants me I think she does cause she flirts all the time or is that just something all women do
blahpunk

United States

#291 Jul 9, 2012
only the loose ones with no morals
Ruben

United States

#293 Jul 15, 2012
House wife wrote:
I have been married for 12 years and sometimes need a little something different. Cheating in small amounts keep my relationship from declineing. I highly recommend an occasional playtime.
hey I'm Mexican man 34 old 175lbs 5/7 tall if u like meet let me nou
David

Mount Holly, NC

#295 Jul 18, 2012
Just asking wrote:
Please let everyone know your thoughts.
Do you know Vanessa Stewart?
07383994290 Raaj

India

#296 Aug 23, 2012
Call me bhabi aur girl
07383994290 Raaj

India

#297 Aug 23, 2012
Call me girls aur bhabi this number
07383994290 Raaj

India

#298 Aug 23, 2012
Call me women this number 07383994290
cheated on

Charlotte, NC

#299 Aug 27, 2012
I was a loyal wife and friend to my husband until he met the scank he worked with and started having sex with her on the job and yes she was married too. It was for the thrill and secrecy for my husband. I found out later she's been married 5 times and has 5 alias names. I hate it for him...he had a loving LOYAL wife that never cheated, loves sex and didn't push him away. Now he has nothing but an apartment with rent to pay for his part time employed whore. I of course got to keep my house and maintain the reputation I have of being a lady. I would never discrace my self to cheat with anyone married.
Raymond

Casar, NC

#300 Sep 1, 2012
Gaston trash running loose!!!!!
Huss_S

Toronto, Canada

#301 Sep 13, 2012
I have had married women twice. I believe that women are always looking for some thing. Both of the women were BIG liars. When i came from Pakistan to Canada i enjoyed having sex with different women, which i could never do back home. Now i regret because one of them gave me Herp II.
WATCH OUT.......... I dont Fu..k around anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gastonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White girls with black men (Feb '14) Apr 25 dnote 40
News Gastonia 56 mins ago 9:13 p.m.STEAM Academy com... Apr 25 Robert Stowe 3
Ron Owens Apr 24 Sally 1
Vote For Donald Trump Apr 17 RowdyFanDG 4
Review: Bike Exchange (Dec '12) Apr 5 Woodrow Resident 11
US Bonding Lies about Free Bonds (May '14) Mar '16 Jay Collins 34
Donald Trump For President Mar '16 PlottDoggy 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gastonia Mortgages