Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#41874 Aug 17, 2013
Republikans hate Hispanic people and most Hispanic people understand that. 115,000 Hispanics are registered to vote in NC and the majority of those will vote against republikans anyway, so the voter suppression law will have little effect on the way they vote. It will encourage more of them to vote.
There are 830,000 Hipanics in NC and 38% of those are under 18 and 89% of hose are US citizens. In coming years, not that long, they will register to vote. That probably is not going to favor reublikans who are now trying to keep Hispanics from voting..
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#41875 Aug 17, 2013
Voter ID is no big deal, never has been a problem. The big deal is the money being spent on this non problem as a stalking horse to slow down voting in NC --- by those who do not buy the republican BS. State colleges issue picture ID, so that is a state issued ID. But that cannot be used as ID to vote because they are college students and most college students do not vote republican. Now even fewer college students will vote republican in the next election or any election afterwards. Also because this discrimination against a group of individuals is illegal, the voter ID will be stricken. The big deal will be the taxpayer dollars spent defending unconstitutional law.
Dang wrote:
What is the big deal??
"A Voter ID law is a law that requires some form of identification in order to vote or receive a ballot for an election. In some jurisdictions, voters must present a photo ID.
Contents
1 Canada
1.1 Federal elections
1.2 Provincial elections
2 Germany
3 Netherlands
4 United States
5 Indelible ink"
Why is this such an issue??????????
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#41876 Aug 17, 2013
Republikans know they are outnumbered. They know they are intellectually inferior. This desperate attempt to stop people from voting is designed to prolong their tenure as a politically viable party.
A tragedy is when you act to save something but your action destroys the thing you are attempting to save. This is the republikan tragedy.
State of Denial

Charlotte, NC

#41877 Aug 17, 2013
TSF wrote:
Republikans hate Hispanic people and most Hispanic people understand that. 115,000 Hispanics are registered to vote in NC and the majority of those will vote against republikans anyway, so the voter suppression law will have little effect on the way they vote. It will encourage more of them to vote.
There are 830,000 Hipanics in NC and 38% of those are under 18 and 89% of hose are US citizens. In coming years, not that long, they will register to vote. That probably is not going to favor reublikans who are now trying to keep Hispanics from voting..
Do you have any statistics other than your hate for Republicans to back up your bullshit posts about Republicans hating blacks and Hispanics?

People like you who make up shit for the sake of an argument are the people inciting divide among races and people in general.

Let the blacks and Hispanics vote ALL the Republicans out of office. This state and country will be broke ass poor because we can't meet the need of keeping them up and so will you. Your taxes will go up and what the government doesn't get in taxes the gangs, and thugs will take from you.

Be careful what you wish for.

TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#41878 Aug 17, 2013
Why else would republikans try to prevent these groups from voting in a democracy?

Do you have any statistics other than your hate for Republicans to back up your bullshit posts about Republicans hating blacks and Hispanics?
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#41879 Aug 17, 2013
I do not hate republikans specifically. My distaste is for fascist in general.
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#41880 Aug 17, 2013
Blacks and Hispanics theft from the taxpayers is penny ante compared to the bankers, oil company subsidies, giving away our natural resources for pennies on the hundred dollars, mining interests, farm subsidies, kick backs , tax exemptions , tax exclusions, no bid contractors, etc.

Let the blacks and Hispanics vote ALL the Republicans out of office. This state and country will be broke ass poor because we can't meet the need of keeping them up and so will you. Your taxes will go up and what the government doesn't get in taxes the gangs, and thugs will take from you.
State of Denial

Charlotte, NC

#41881 Aug 17, 2013
TSF wrote:
Why else would republikans try to prevent these groups from voting in a democracy?
I'll take that as a "no". You don't have any statistics to back up your claims?

The only truth I see in you is contempt for anyone, group or ideology that is contrary to yours. This makes you no different from the groups you call out.

Boo

Marrakech, Morocco

#41882 Aug 17, 2013
TSF wrote:
I do not hate republikans specifically. My distaste is for fascist in general.
So that's why you "DISTASTE" yourself, like everyone else does.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#41883 Aug 17, 2013
TSF wrote:
Blacks and Hispanics theft from the taxpayers is penny ante compared to the bankers, oil company subsidies, giving away our natural resources for pennies on the hundred dollars, mining interests, farm subsidies, kick backs , tax exemptions , tax exclusions, no bid contractors, etc.
These oil companies and bankers you demonize actually give back to the communities, municipalities, and the state through jobs, taxes, etc... which help to stimulate the economy.
The theft from the blacks and Hispanics do what good for the communities, municipalities, and the state?

Location hidden

#41884 Aug 17, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are we creating a society that depends on its government?
Because the Commucrats need all the votes they can get!

Location hidden

#41885 Aug 17, 2013
TSF wrote:
Republikans are again clamoring to shut down the government. That is just a great idea -- to lower the bond rating of the USA and increase interest payments on the national debt. With the deficit steadily going down, its only a matter of time before the public discovers that FACT and attributes it to Obama. To prevent that from happening, we need do something to RAISE the interest rates and payments on he national debt so that we can cause the deficit to INCREASE and then blame it on Obama. To hell with the nation, lets just do anything to try and extend what life is left in the goofy old party.
I've got a better idea. Have The Ruler actually pass a budget (a requirement of The Constitution) and have the commucrats quit spending money this country doesn't have!

Location hidden

#41886 Aug 17, 2013
TSF wrote:
Actually, Obamacare is still funded even if the government does shut down. Its included in the law. What WILL shut down is paychecks to military personnel ,social security payments, etc.
Republikans are playing frat boy "chicken" with the economy and the nation's finances--- again. Look at what happened last time they did that. It will probably be a repeat performance of even more people pissed at the goofy old party.
<quoted text>
You seriously need to quit watching MSNBC, they're warping your brain!

Location hidden

#41887 Aug 17, 2013
TSF wrote:
Too simplistic . It makes assumption that all our troubles are because of the powerless poor, the ignorant masses, lawless gangs and lazy bums. No doubt that we have too much of that already and it is expensive to the tune of around $800 billion dollars per year.
But-- our REAL problem is official corruption. Pay to play to our legislators is costing our taxpayers around more than $1200 billion dollars per year. That's 150% more than the social welfare to the poor ,lazy , disabled etc.
I agree that only with the most radical and horrible measures would the problems be solved. My vision of a solution:
1. Make stealing form the taxpayers a death penalty even if it is only 1 penny, one pencil or one scrap of bread.
2. Make bribery of a public official a death penalty for the recipient of the bribe and the payer of the bribe. This would include PAC money, favors, kickbacks, no bid contracts and take out most of our congress and state legislators.
3. Death penalties to those selling and giving away our natural resources like oil, timber, minerals , land , etc and death penalty to those taking them.
4. Make the executions public, on live TV, after a reading of the offenses. Method -- firing squads using head shots for quick kills and ugly TV footage .
5. Robbery, rape , breaking and entering, murder, hijacking of transportation, etc. Death penalty , same as above.
6 Flat tax income , no exemptions, exculsions , incentives, subsidies, price supports, or special treatment of anyone or any group.
When the blood bath is over in a few months and order is restored, keep those rules in effect. The sale of natural resources at market value would pay off the national debt within a few years, budget would balance, annual deficit would be zero . Officials would be afraid to take bribes, lobbyist would be non existent, law breakers would be eliminated. Scary ? Yes. Problems solved? Yes.
<quoted text>
You just killed our economy and the country!
Might as well move to China, with this plan we'll all be speaking Mandarin soon!

Location hidden

#41888 Aug 17, 2013
TSF wrote:
NC republikans have declared open war on : teachers, young people, college students, women, the NAACP, Hispanics, the poor, tits, freedom of religion, voting, the environment, pubic education, the unemployed, the disabled, the uninsured, veterans, free enterprise, local government, coastal management, climatology, science, freedom of assembly, clean water, clean air,the state's reputation ,--- The point? What percentage of voters will ever vote for republikans again?
The majority.....again!

Location hidden

#41889 Aug 17, 2013
TSF wrote:
Republikans hate education and teachers. Now that teachers have been made to understand that , I would say that a majority of the 127,298 of teacher and principals will vote against republikans.
Govt schools are NOT intended to provide teachers with a job but rather to indoctrinate the students.
127K teachers (all of whom aren't Commucrats), there should be enough "bankers" to cancel out their vote!

Location hidden

#41890 Aug 17, 2013
TSF wrote:
Republikans generally hate black people and most black people understand that. Blacks make up 21% of NC population and 21% of NC voters. 85% of those black voters usually vote democrat and 12% are registered independent. So the voter suppression law (which will probably be stricken by the Supreme Court) will have little effect on how blacks vote. But it will motivate more of them to vote---against the republikans who hate them and are trying to keep them from voting..
I hate to bust a hole in your theory but you claim "Blacks make up 21% of NC population and 21% of NC voters." Aren't you assuming that 100% of blacks are registered to vote and that they garner a 100% turnout at the polls? I call BS on that one!

Location hidden

#41891 Aug 17, 2013
TSF wrote:
Republikans know they are outnumbered. They know they are intellectually inferior. This desperate attempt to stop people from voting is designed to prolong their tenure as a politically viable party.
A tragedy is when you act to save something but your action destroys the thing you are attempting to save. This is the republikan tragedy.
Outnumbered? The Commucrats think because the liberal media is reporting on a few protest here and there that a majority of NC citizen's are upset. They were upset in 2010 and again in 2012, hence the changing of the guard.
The tragedy is that the Commucrats do come up with a few good ideas but their problem is they don't think them through. The unintended consequences that arise due to their ideas actually end up making the original problem worse!
Dang

Greer, SC

#41892 Aug 18, 2013
TSF wrote:
Voter ID is no big deal, never has been a problem. The big deal is the money being spent on this non problem as a stalking horse to slow down voting in NC --- by those who do not buy the republican BS. State colleges issue picture ID, so that is a state issued ID. But that cannot be used as ID to vote because they are college students and most college students do not vote republican. Now even fewer college students will vote republican in the next election or any election afterwards. Also because this discrimination against a group of individuals is illegal, the voter ID will be stricken. The big deal will be the taxpayer dollars spent defending unconstitutional law.
<quoted text>
Can the college ID be used to purchase beer? Yes or no. A state issued ID can not be used on a campus right? Can't use it in the library right? Can't use it in the cafeteria right? Are there not really smart high school kids on a college campus sometimes? So extract your head and make a statement that makes sense. "A college ID is an identification card. This card gives you access to student only areas. The college may have a library, computer lab, science laboratory, math lab. To use these facilities you will need a college ID". "I was wondering if someone could help me out. I wanted to get a good fake college ID so I can buy a laptop and software at a student price. Anyone know of a good place? I wanted a BC one, I went there... Thanks, Brian"
TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#41893 Aug 18, 2013
Give the oil companies our oil and let them charge us $3.50 per gallon for the same oil and one would expect they would contribute something back .

Give the bankers $880 billion dollars in a "bailout" which they use to give themselves $500 billion in bonuses and one would expect that they would give part of the money back to make themselves look philanthropic.

Charge the oil companies market value for our oil and we would have the money to start paying down the national debt. NOT giving the bankers the $880 billion dollars would have resulted in our national debt being over one trillion dollars less than it is today when you consider the interest we are paying on the money we BORROWED to give to the bastards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gastonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Big things happening in Cramerton Mon whitey mcwhitington 3
Hookers May 17 Eatsumpie 6
original jiggers diner May 14 goldie 2
In a hall of the mountain king chatroom. Apr 27 Brittney Ford 13
Strange Sounds Apr 27 Fred 4
News Threat against Hunter Huss ends in prison time ... Apr '18 The Rapper 1
News Double homicide victims in Gastonia identified Apr '18 narco 2

Gastonia Jobs

Personal Finance

Gastonia Mortgages