“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34398 Feb 2, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Blowing your wad prematurely sucks.
I have no problem holding onto mine, for as long as needed.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#34399 Feb 2, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
1984 came a bit late, but made it.
Coming late is better than coming prematurely.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34400 Feb 2, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I just realized that the letter you posted was from a person who claims to be psychic. He claims a psychic person has some problems being sympathetic, and you somehow wish to twist this to mean no one should be sympathetic. Unless you are claiming to also be psychic?
I think you are just so stupid, you cling to anything that speaks to your lack of sympathy and you try to justify it.
What a joke you are.
Mike, I actually read Silver's post and then did a little research on empaths. You're clearly an empath; however, almost all the articles on empaths speak of the psychic empath. I'll tell you straight up, I don't understand the psychic empath thing, but I do know what an empath is. You're an empath in the sense, you're a sponge. You take on everyone's problems, make everyone's fight your fight, you argue on behalf of people you don't know and the silliest thing to me is that you argue so vehemently about race and you're a white man. Arnold doesn't need you, nor does the black community to fight their fight. If we're to believe what is said about the white community, you can't possibly know what growing up or being black is like, yet your posts come across as a black man trapped in a white man's body and it has I'm an empath written all over it. You don't have anymore firsthand experience of being black than you do being a woman. You can be a black person's friend, a woman's friend and listen to their problems, but you need to wake up and understand just because you're their friend doesn't make you them.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#34401 Feb 2, 2013
Mike I use Topix for entertainment, especially on days such as this, when I'm having severe back spasms and can barely move.TV, even satellite, seems to full of such stupidity, as to make watching it almost unbearable.The differences in opinion here on Topix make it very entertaining.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#34402 Feb 2, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you make fun of my handicap?
Perish the thought.Let me re-phrase.How's the medicine working?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#34403 Feb 2, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Coming late is better than coming prematurely.
In this case, not coming at all, would have been preferable.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#34404 Feb 2, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not much on backing down.However, I must point out, this is a forum of electronic ghosts.You can say what you want, no fear of real consequences.So, i'm not sure what"backing down"has to do with anything.
Their is no physical repercussions here, but their are the intellectual repercussions here.
I often see the conservatives run from the heart of the issues due to lack of ability to debate them and be able to show their team is on the side of right.
They obviously hope the focus will go away. This is politics 101.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#34405 Feb 2, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, I actually read Silver's post and then did a little research on empaths. You're clearly an empath; however, almost all the articles on empaths speak of the psychic empath. I'll tell you straight up, I don't understand the psychic empath thing, but I do know what an empath is. You're an empath in the sense, you're a sponge. You take on everyone's problems, make everyone's fight your fight, you argue on behalf of people you don't know and the silliest thing to me is that you argue so vehemently about race and you're a white man. Arnold doesn't need you, nor does the black community to fight their fight. If we're to believe what is said about the white community, you can't possibly know what growing up or being black is like, yet your posts come across as a black man trapped in a white man's body and it has I'm an empath written all over it. You don't have anymore firsthand experience of being black than you do being a woman. You can be a black person's friend, a woman's friend and listen to their problems, but you need to wake up and understand just because you're their friend doesn't make you them.
I want to go there, and lay on the beach with Lu.That's my fantasy, keeps me going.

Location hidden

#34406 Feb 2, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you make fun of my handicap?
Mike, I didn't know you had Tourettes. Do you have the kind that make people go around and just belt out inappropriate language and curse words? If so, then that's why you have such a potty mouth. Good thing to know if that's the kind of Tourettes you have and then your profanity laced comments will just go unnoticed because we know you can't help it. Goodness, I'd think you would be an advocate on here for those who suffer with this handicap.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#34407 Feb 2, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Mike I use Topix for entertainment, especially on days such as this, when I'm having severe back spasms and can barely move.TV, even satellite, seems to full of such stupidity, as to make watching it almost unbearable.The differences in opinion here on Topix make it very entertaining.
Well I am not in pain, but I do use Topix for entertainment purposes.
I agree, TV is boring due to the lack of ability to interact.
Maybe some medical marijuana can help your pain. It is not physically addictive and safer than most prescription medicines.
Yet for some reason, republicans fight it being legal.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#34408 Feb 2, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Perish the thought.Let me re-phrase.How's the medicine working?
I do not take any, nor have ever been prescribed any for psychological reasons.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#34409 Feb 2, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
proud of your white heritage yet? Bet if you looked far enough in your geneology, you'd find white folk that owned slaves...
Must be hard being a Democrat..."Life" full of contradictions.
No contradiction to it. I can see Arnold acknowledges the wrongs of the white race, unlike yourself.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#34410 Feb 2, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny!! I couldn't believe my post didn't even get posted. I remember the day you or someone showed a list of words you shouldn't say on the internet and then you typed them all and said "I said them". Goodness gracious, it's not like I was giving out classified information. The information is taught in high schools and colleges. For all I know I might be charged for bombing the embassy in Turkey. Go figure!!! BTW, I had a really tough math equation just for fun and dad burn, we'll never know if you could have solved it. Oh well, another day in Big Brotherhood.
Now thank the republicans for pushing for that patriot act thing.
Funny how all conservatives argued it was needed back when Bush was in, now they suddenly have a problem with it.

I have a problem with it, and will do so no matter who is president.

I warned republicans this thing will come back to haunt them. They did not listen.

They kept insisting they had nothing to hide, as they were not terrorists. Evidently privacy is of no concern to them. They evidently could not see how government listening to your conversations could be a problem.

The conservatives had no respect for the fourth ammendment.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#34411 Feb 2, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Well I am not in pain, but I do use Topix for entertainment purposes.
I agree, TV is boring due to the lack of ability to interact.
Maybe some medical marijuana can help your pain. It is not physically addictive and safer than most prescription medicines.
Yet for some reason, republicans fight it being legal.
Would love to have medical marijuana available here.My doctor said he would prescribe it, he was in favor of it, but illegal in Texas.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#34412 Feb 2, 2013
The population of"caucasians"on this planet...is below one billion...

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#34413 Feb 2, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Would love to have medical marijuana available here.My doctor said he would prescribe it, he was in favor of it, but illegal in Texas.
Well if your state ever goes blue, maybe you can get the good medicine you need. Or you can move to Cali.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#34414 Feb 2, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Well if your state ever goes blue, maybe you can get the good medicine you need. Or you can move to Cali.
Think even Arizona and Colorado and New Mexico have medical weed now.I love Texas, with its good and its bad.Won't move.

Location hidden

#34415 Feb 2, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, I didn't know you had Tourettes. Do you have the kind that make people go around and just belt out inappropriate language and curse words? If so, then that's why you have such a potty mouth. Good thing to know if that's the kind of Tourettes you have and then your profanity laced comments will just go unnoticed because we know you can't help it. Goodness, I'd think you would be an advocate on here for those who suffer with this handicap.
Maybe Silver has Tourettes, too. Or is their another reason for his "potty mouth" and why you never address his use of inapproriate language? You just continue to give him a pass, and he uses it consistently, and Mike doesn't. Your response?

Location hidden

#34416 Feb 2, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
The population of"caucasians"on this planet...is below one billion...
Don't worry, Waco. We are not going to put you in slavery.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#34417 Feb 2, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, Waco. We are not going to put you in slavery.
Was pointing out facts.Don't be concerned for me, you will be the first person I contact if they come for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gastonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parkway vs. wider I-85? Debate still ruffling f... Sun Statewide 17
dr who prescribes pain medication for chronic m... (Jul '13) Sep 20 TheresaB 14
Taste of Gaston is about more than just food an... Sep 18 Mortimer 2
Gaston Road Building Going UP?? Sep 16 Blippityblop 3
do married women like to cheat? (Jul '08) Sep 15 pedro 350
Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Waco 28
Ashbrook Football Coaches Sep 6 85 too small 1
•••
•••
•••