Allen

Penrose, NC

#32733 Jan 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think Allen has any idea of the concept your are trying to get across.She will undoubtedly respond with some more self-righteous proclamations and judgmental"observations " She thinks she is morally superior to you, Bacon, which makes further communication an exercise in futility.
Lmao, keep going, keep going.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#32734 Jan 18, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn son you gonna die. If ever you are in a foxhole and need someone with guts you better call upon the Lord, cause Silver done flew the coup.
Silvercoast got flaws..but he's no coward.People may be more complex than you think.Don't demonize people.You never see the real person.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#32735 Jan 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think Allen has any idea of the concept your are trying to get across.She will undoubtedly respond with some more self-righteous proclamations and judgmental"observations " She thinks she is morally superior to you, Bacon, which makes further communication an exercise in futility.
Got your hair raised like a wild pig? Now don't it?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#32736 Jan 18, 2013
Allen you on meth tonite?I can't stay up any longer.Catch me tomorrow, if you've a mind to.its good you're speaking out.But, ain't necessary to put everybody down in the process.Plus, when you do that, people quit listening.Human nature....

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#32737 Jan 18, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao, keep going, keep going.
I can't keep up tonite, farmgirl been up since four A.m. Last time I checked, I was older than dirt!
Allen

Penrose, NC

#32738 Jan 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Silvercoast got flaws..but he's no coward.People may be more complex than you think.Don't demonize people.You never see the real person.
Silver is a racist, which makes him a coward. Face it Silver hates the races because of the fear that mostly likely was instilled in him as a child. Or maybe there is a skeleton in his closet. Either way no excuse to condemn an entire race.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#32739 Jan 18, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Got your hair raised like a wild pig? Now don't it?
I'm way too cool for that ! Haaaa! Just throwing some opinions out there, and getting some feedback.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#32740 Jan 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I can't keep up tonite, farmgirl been up since four A.m. Last time I checked, I was older than dirt!
Good night John Boy, sweet dreams. Aaaaah Farm Girl, Thanks Partner.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#32741 Jan 18, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Silver is a racist, which makes him a coward. Face it Silver hates the races because of the fear that mostly likely was instilled in him as a child. Or maybe there is a skeleton in his closet. Either way no excuse to condemn an entire race.
He wants racial separation.I know a lot of black guys that agree with this .Its actually possible to be a racist, and not a coward.I think Silvercoast is missing out on meeting some cool people, but he can't be changed.AZ AS well will never back down, not his nature.I Hope they are both my friends, but I know AZ is not happy about me being friendly with Silvercoast.and vice versa.Have a feeling they both came up...hard..

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#32742 Jan 18, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Good night John Boy, sweet dreams. Aaaaah Farm Girl, Thanks Partner.
Farm girls, have helped raise this country.Like their tenacity.My mon was a farmgirl.Tough woman.I'm out....

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#32745 Jan 19, 2013
canj wrote:
i support 2 ex wives.
Now that is a job.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#32746 Jan 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Silvercoast got flaws..but he's no coward.People may be more complex than you think.Don't demonize people.You never see the real person.
I guess he is excused for the "half breed" comments? I see some inconsistency here.

Location hidden

#32747 Jan 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> He wants racial separation.I know a lot of black guys that agree with this .Its actually possible to be a racist, and not a coward.I think Silvercoast is missing out on meeting some cool people, but he can't be changed.AZ AS well will never back down, not his nature.I Hope they are both my friends, but I know AZ is not happy about me being friendly with Silvercoast.and vice versa.Have a feeling they both came up...hard..
I am not unhappy with your friendship with Silver. You can choose who you wish to like. That's a basic freedom. To me, Silver is arrogant and 'uppity' with his blatant superiority attitude.

Location hidden

#32748 Jan 19, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>I guess he is excused for the "half breed" comments? I see some inconsistency here.
You forgot sambo, black face, jungle bunny, spear chucker
TSF

Kenly, NC

#32749 Jan 19, 2013
OK. Slowly. The republikans advertised in Mexico for workers. The workers responded and mules arranged to get them to ATL from LAX using money supplied by the advertisers. The illegals were bused to the airport after 11:00 pm when for some mysteriou$ rea$on, airport $ecurity changed from strip searching grandmothers to allowing hundreds at a time board planes with no papers other than the fist full of tickets supplied by the accompanying mule.
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok TSF, help me here. Are you saying they worked first, second or third shift? Did they just work first shift and have to wait until 11 p.m. to fly back home and they did this daily?
OR, did they advertise jobs in Mexico in factories and people would show up at the airport at 11 p.m. and they would take them back to Mexico, for a job they did or did not exist?
TSF

Kenly, NC

#32750 Jan 19, 2013
Adjectives discribing silver that come to my mind are: ignorant, knuckle dragging, red neck, inbreeder, alcoholic, bean counter,'farman', traitor, cry baby, pansy, brat--- all synonyms for republikan.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot sambo, black face, jungle bunny, spear chucker

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#32751 Jan 19, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess he is excused for the "half breed" comments? I see some inconsistency here.
excused? its probably just me.Only a nut would like both of you.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#32752 Jan 19, 2013
Where have you gone, Joe Dimaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you......

Location hidden

#32753 Jan 19, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>Adjectives discribing silver that come to my mind are: ignorant, knuckle dragging, red neck, inbreeder, alcoholic, bean counter,'farman', traitor, cry baby, pansy, brat--- all synonyms for republikan.
Good stuff...

Location hidden

#32754 Jan 19, 2013
TSF wrote:
OK. Slowly. The republikans advertised in Mexico for workers. The workers responded and mules arranged to get them to ATL from LAX using money supplied by the advertisers. The illegals were bused to the airport after 11:00 pm when for some mysteriou$ rea$on, airport $ecurity changed from strip searching grandmothers to allowing hundreds at a time board planes with no papers other than the fist full of tickets supplied by the accompanying mule.
<quoted text>
TSF, you have to admit you left a lot of this story out last night on your post. ATL, mules, bused to the airport and all that wasn't included in the story. Got it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gastonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oil pulling: Holistic technique believed to imp... 1 hr Does Not Compute 3
Seven file for school board, 1 incumbent decide... Sep 25 I love public sch... 9
Parkway vs. wider I-85? Debate still ruffling f... Sep 21 Statewide 17
dr who prescribes pain medication for chronic m... (Jul '13) Sep 20 TheresaB 14
Taste of Gaston is about more than just food an... Sep 18 Mortimer 2
Gaston Road Building Going UP?? Sep 16 Blippityblop 3
do married women like to cheat? (Jul '08) Sep 15 pedro 350

Gastonia Jobs

Gastonia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Gastonia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Gastonia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]